Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Were is the money for nc lottery going

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by monasia.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
rocky mount
United States
Member #133973
October 14, 2012
366 Posts
Posted: August 2, 2015, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

The question that everyone is asking is you have cut out driving end;no more no tax for back to school etc.but yet nc really haven't seen a deceit payout so the question that people are asking is were the money going

zinniagirl's avatar - flower avatar_0026.jpg
    nc
    United States
    Member #99520
    October 26, 2010
    375 Posts
    Posted: August 2, 2015, 1:39 pm - IP Logged

The question that everyone is asking is you have cut out driving end;no more no tax for back to school etc.but yet nc really haven't seen a deceit payout so the question that people are asking is were the money going

Not quite sure what you are asking.  But they just released the figure of $500 million from lottery sales went to the NC school systems this past fiscal year.

United States
      Member #145267
      August 1, 2013
      1492 Posts
      Posted: August 2, 2015, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how true that is 500 million goes to schools. In my state, some of that money is spent for roads, and other government needs.  Schools are asking parents to pay for school needs now.

rocky mount
        United States
        Member #133973
        October 14, 2012
        366 Posts
        Posted: August 2, 2015, 2:06 pm - IP Logged

I wonder how true that is 500 million goes to schools. In my state, some of that money is spent for roads, and other government needs.  Schools are asking parents to pay for school needs now.

Right that's what everyone asking . They took the no tax away from school. No more driver Ed for some student and more stuff they done. A lot off people have been doing some research and asking how is it form a loMg time quads was block we  don't get trips like then then on top of that  all month of July not a deceit payout yet. Before McCoy took chair we was getting something good. But if you take notice havent had a quad almost going on 3years. Nothing good at all. If I'm not mistaken since the biggest payout since Perdue been gone hasn't been over 3million. So we're is the money