Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is this a joke ?

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 1 year ago by MrLeRoy.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: August 3, 2015, 7:33 pm - IP Logged

I'm part of this pick 3 investment program, doing good, but i wanted to do some research on triples, i came across a system priced at $2950 !!!  really man !!!! and the guy selling this was serious. No way, i'm gonna pay for a system at that price, anyone bought it ? have you won ?

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    821 Posts
    Posted: August 4, 2015, 7:08 am - IP Logged

I think I've seen the same ads.  My thought is always "Man, it better be SERIOUSLY good, because you'll be playing forever just to break even on the purchase price"!

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

MillionsWanted's avatar - 24Qa6LT

Norway
      Member #9517
      December 10, 2004
      1279 Posts
      Posted: August 4, 2015, 9:04 am - IP Logged

If I can afford that system, I don't need it.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: August 4, 2015, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Oh goodness what could it be?  The hardest part of triples is the wait, they being one percent of the possible outcomes, the expense of covering once past due, the only good part is they tend to come in clusters.

BobP

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          50995 Posts
          Posted: August 4, 2015, 10:29 am - IP Logged

It may be worth the price if the Triple System includes the Triggers that indicate the forth coming Triple...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19891 Posts
            Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:01 am - IP Logged

It may be worth the price if the Triple System includes the Triggers that indicate the forth coming Triple...

Problem is the lotteries might not recognize the triggers and know when to draw a triple.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #77167
              July 15, 2009
              568 Posts
              Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:05 am - IP Logged

I'm part of this pick 3 investment program, doing good, but i wanted to do some research on triples, i came across a system priced at $2950 !!!  really man !!!! and the guy selling this was serious. No way, i'm gonna pay for a system at that price, anyone bought it ? have you won ?

MrLeroy, what exactly is a pick 3 investment program?  Never heard of that before.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
                Cordova,Al.
                United States
                Member #104482
                January 15, 2011
                5341 Posts
                Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:16 am - IP Logged

Seriously! This system needs to do more then just triples at this price.

Lucky Loser's avatar - bucks
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #86154
                  January 30, 2010
                  1654 Posts
                  Posted: August 4, 2015, 11:45 am - IP Logged

Seriously! This system needs to do more then just triples at this price.

Yep, this is right along with my line of thinking. Triples are so, so rare that the player will be just waiting around and missing out on all the other main stream combos which hit regularly. I saw where on poster eluded to patience and this is what is required to reel in a nice profit daily. Man, to drop $3K on a system supposedly designed for only Pick 3? That kind of paper generates $1500 a day for some folks on Pick 4.....

Small games, frequent wins, and regular payouts 'cause.....

There are seven days in the week...'Someday' isn't one of them.

#lotto-4-a-living

amber123's avatar - OpIFNim

United States
                    Member #164727
                    March 12, 2015
                    2644 Posts
                    Posted: August 4, 2015, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

i don't have the system but saw the general things about it. they dont play in one state, they know which triggers show a triple number to come soon and bet in multiple states.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #74096
                      May 2, 2009
                      23214 Posts
                      Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

Can't imagine one system for slecting triples that works in every state. The price tag for the

system is outrageous.

Maybe the developer of the system thinks he's onto something but triples do not happen

often enough in any state to justify the price tag...unless the guy/gal has designed a state

specific set of triggers, be it certain pairs, runs of numbers, mirror doubles, double 0's or

anything that often indicates triples, it's not something I see working. Then.....there is the 

cash needed to play. Say the system works 25% of the time? Is that enough to justify the

cost? No.

I'd like a free trial, lol, just to do a once over. There are triggers that work for some states,

I've studied them...003/033, 114/144, 225/255 etc...but they do not work everytime. They are

basically signs one may be coming. Some states work very well with them but I can't imagine

authoring a book and selling it.

010 122 963 824 684 584 0000 6837 4061 1207 2319 4901 1009 1347 1537

Bluegrass's avatar - nw archer.jpg
                        Killer's Cove
                        United States
                        Member #57
                        December 17, 2001
                        5659 Posts
                        Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:28 pm - IP Logged

If the system was any good, why would he want to sell it ?

Why doesn't he keep the info to himself and make all that money for himself ?

Same thoughts hold true for any system that is being sold !

Best Wishes !

Canada
                          Member #152924
                          March 1, 2014
                          129 Posts
                          Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I think I've seen the same ads.  My thought is always "Man, it better be SERIOUSLY good, because you'll be playing forever just to break even on the purchase price"!

The most expensive systems i've seen so far are from that guy Steve Player, even him i don't think he charges that much !

Canada
                            Member #152924
                            March 1, 2014
                            129 Posts
                            Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:51 pm - IP Logged

Can't imagine one system for slecting triples that works in every state. The price tag for the

system is outrageous.

Maybe the developer of the system thinks he's onto something but triples do not happen

often enough in any state to justify the price tag...unless the guy/gal has designed a state

specific set of triggers, be it certain pairs, runs of numbers, mirror doubles, double 0's or

anything that often indicates triples, it's not something I see working. Then.....there is the 

cash needed to play. Say the system works 25% of the time? Is that enough to justify the

cost? No.

I'd like a free trial, lol, just to do a once over. There are triggers that work for some states,

I've studied them...003/033, 114/144, 225/255 etc...but they do not work everytime. They are

basically signs one may be coming. Some states work very well with them but I can't imagine

authoring a book and selling it.

Maybe this system is designed to play in many states, as triples don't come out every week. Still, too pricey !

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                              JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                              Member #141034
                              April 2, 2013
                              1419 Posts
                              Posted: August 4, 2015, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

SpamIf that system works, and is making them serious cash, why is it for sale, they don't like money huh? Sounds like a system for suckers. A fool and his money soon go separate ways. $2950.00 down the toilet.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****