Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How accurate are the updates...

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Funtimz.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
Member #165244
March 30, 2015
227 Posts
Posted: August 5, 2015, 8:59 am - IP Logged

Just seems for the past few weeks it's been the same as far as number of big prizes.  For games like;  Cash King,  Monopoly Millionaire,  NY Poker and Royal Riches there have been 3. Then for Wheel of Fortune,  Cash x60 and now Fantastic 5's there havebbeen 4. Are the games usually dragged out like this...?

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...

NY
    United States
    Member #167035
    June 22, 2015
    1340 Posts
    Posted: August 5, 2015, 8:21 pm - IP Logged

same here funtimz - cash x60 2 were claimed around 7/4 but then they added 2 more so that 4, royal riches been 3 for a long time and that been out the longest on this list that is not poker

maybe people already won and are not claiming them just yet - they do not reflect it in the report until it is claimed

meanwhile ice bank, $1m winner and cash extravaganza are all at 1, and extreme 8s was retired w about half of the big prizes still outstanding

United States
      Member #165244
      March 30, 2015
      227 Posts
      Posted: August 5, 2015, 9:38 pm - IP Logged

That could be very true as far as someone winning and just not saying anything yet...That wouldnt be good.  Wheel of Fortune seems to have been a steady 4 though...

NY
        United States
        Member #167035
        June 22, 2015
        1340 Posts
        Posted: August 5, 2015, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

yes no one claimed wheel that is right as for fantastic 5 it just came out - seems like everyone playing that quick 600 game but that still a terrible game

United States
          Member #165244
          March 30, 2015
          227 Posts
          Posted: August 5, 2015, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Almost tempted to do fantastic 5 again...or just wait til september, at least i'll have more money by then...

New York
            United States
            Member #157288
            July 14, 2014
            170 Posts
            Posted: August 18, 2015, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

If you live in NY,  not quite accurate. They even got rid of the winners atlas to help keep players in the dark and relying on their inconsistent updates for information.

An informed consumer is not what they want.

NY
              United States
              Member #167035
              June 22, 2015
              1340 Posts
              Posted: August 18, 2015, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

i want the winners atlas back want to know where that last hit 5m jackpot was won - and no they didn't update the report this week until 7 something am tuesday morning

royal riches still has 3 so want to do a freedom of information request to see how many tickets are left outstanding (also want to do one for extreme 8s and tis the season)

New York
                United States
                Member #157288
                July 14, 2014
                170 Posts
                Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

When I emailed them about the winners atlas they said they have no plans on bringing it back. To make matters worse (unless you're one of the winners), they don't always post jackpot winners on the website.

then there is the habit they have of lumping different series of the same game together in the remaining prizes list. For example Set For Life just came out with a new series with different odds (1212) but they lump it with the old series.

Good luck with the FOIL request. It usually takes me spamming them emails every day for them to eventually answer my questions. You might have better luck calling.

NY
                  United States
                  Member #167035
                  June 22, 2015
                  1340 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

When I emailed them about the winners atlas they said they have no plans on bringing it back. To make matters worse (unless you're one of the winners), they don't always post jackpot winners on the website.

then there is the habit they have of lumping different series of the same game together in the remaining prizes list. For example Set For Life just came out with a new series with different odds (1212) but they lump it with the old series.

Good luck with the FOIL request. It usually takes me spamming them emails every day for them to eventually answer my questions. You might have better luck calling.

am not going to even get involved w the foil would rather have others do it - agree what u said about the set for life

but yes i am aware they do not post everyone who wins on the site, just people who win 1 million or more so who knows who the winners are on the $1, $2, $3, playbook, and other cards that have a top prize of $999,999 or less

United States
                    Member #165244
                    March 30, 2015
                    227 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

i want the winners atlas back want to know where that last hit 5m jackpot was won - and no they didn't update the report this week until 7 something am tuesday morning

royal riches still has 3 so want to do a freedom of information request to see how many tickets are left outstanding (also want to do one for extreme 8s and tis the season)

I saw that too that no update until this morning. But also noticed Cashx60 still has 4 but Fantastic 5's down to 3...

New York
                      United States
                      Member #157288
                      July 14, 2014
                      170 Posts
                      Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:46 pm - IP Logged

am not going to even get involved w the foil would rather have others do it - agree what u said about the set for life

but yes i am aware they do not post everyone who wins on the site, just people who win 1 million or more so who knows who the winners are on the $1, $2, $3, playbook, and other cards that have a top prize of $999,999 or less

Even some of the million or more winners don't get posted. For example the winner of the $1 million a year for life that one before the recent winner never got posted, neither did some of the hit 5 and hit 1 million winners. I could be wrong but I only recall one $10,000 a week winner ever getting posted.

NY
                        United States
                        Member #167035
                        June 22, 2015
                        1340 Posts
                        Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

I saw that too that no update until this morning. But also noticed Cashx60 still has 4 but Fantastic 5's down to 3...

they reordered that one due to popular demand, there was a cash x60 winner story up the other day, so is 4/6 top prizes not 4/4

and yes i notice that too they skip numbers sometimes when they like this person is the xth winner of 1m+ this year

United States
                          Member #165244
                          March 30, 2015
                          227 Posts
                          Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:53 pm - IP Logged

That is so not fair of them to not post jackpot winners when they should...Mad