Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 1:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

face book page.

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 1 year ago by psykomo.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
jeeps1's avatar - disney26

United States
Member #47
December 11, 2001
236 Posts
Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:15 am - IP Logged

Does lottery post have a face book page.?

Drenick1's avatar - villiarna
    USA
    United States
    Member #152799
    February 25, 2014
    1090 Posts
    Posted: August 16, 2015, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Yes. Just look for it under "Lottery post" once you are logged into your account.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49664 Posts
      Posted: August 16, 2015, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Why does a Social Media Website (Lottery Post) need a Social Media Website (Facebook)? Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5115 Posts
        Posted: August 16, 2015, 12:13 pm - IP Logged

Why does a Social Media Website (Lottery Post) need a Social Media Website (Facebook)? Thud

R62 cause we can't git nough of:                      LoverLoviesLoveLoviesLover

the WONDERFUL world of the LOTTERY POST    Dance Party Dance 

Raven62's avatar - binary
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #17843
          June 28, 2005
          49664 Posts
          Posted: August 16, 2015, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

R62 cause we can't git nough of:                      LoverLoviesLoveLoviesLover

the WONDERFUL world of the LOTTERY POST    Dance Party Dance 

Exactly Right: The Real Deal (LP) vs Fakebook!

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

mikeintexas's avatar - tx avatar-1.gif
            Texas Panhandle
            United States
            Member #136843
            December 20, 2012
            1262 Posts
            Posted: August 16, 2015, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

I wouldn't presume to speak for Todd, but I would bet b/c it's an easy and free way to drive more traffic to LP.   It doesn't take much time to link to an article and of course, there's no site maintenance as is here.   I follow LP on FB as a show of support, plus I get the news stories in my feed and can decide if I want to come here and read them in entirety and the comments under them or not. (there are also comments under the FB posts, too)  A lot of businesses use Facebook;  in many cases, it's a great way to gain more public exposure - and customers -  or to inform them of unexpected closures or changes to their hours, etc.  I follow a hometown cafe's FB page and they post the daily lunch specials every day.  I haven't been there in several years, but I still like to see what they're serving up.  (yesterday was chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes, green beans w/ bacon,  corn bread, soup or salad and iced tea.   I gave some serious thought about driving down, eating a meal there and ordering a take out to eat later at home!)

I understand about the privacy concerns, but that's nearly the same across the entire 'net.   I've found it's a great way to keep up with old (literally) classmates, college buddies and long-time online friends I "met" in other forums as well as some of my kinfolk, esp. cousins who live far away.   Facebook deserves some of the bad rap it gets, but not all it does get.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
              Chief Bottle Washer
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #1
              May 31, 2000
              23260 Posts
              Posted: August 16, 2015, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

For the record, Lottery Post does have a Facebook page, which is linked on the left side of every page.  See where it says "Visit us on Facebook"?

The address is www.facebook.com/LotteryPost

We also have a Twitter feed at www.twitter.com/LotteryPost

Check the State Lottery Report Card
              What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
              Help eliminate computerized drawings!

United States
                Member #4877
                May 30, 2004
                5115 Posts
                Posted: August 17, 2015, 5:12 pm - IP Logged

Does Lottery Post have SnapChat.............?

SnapChat leads the list as the most popular apps teens  reported as using behind the wheel to send their photos and videos 2 share with each other.

Ms Clinton should not have this teen problem as she sez she hasnt driven in the last 25 years and don't have 2 anymore. Maby we can SnapChat with

her about Lottey Post as she said SnapChat is much more fun than...........e-mails cause you can't see them things and SnapChat erases itself............!!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
                  Jacksonville Florida
                  United States
                  Member #23018
                  October 6, 2005
                  915 Posts
                  Posted: August 18, 2015, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

SnapChat leads the list as the most popular apps teens  reported as using behind the wheel to send their photos and videos 2 share with each other.

Ms Clinton should not have this teen problem as she sez she hasnt driven in the last 25 years and don't have 2 anymore. Maby we can SnapChat with

her about Lottey Post as she said SnapChat is much more fun than...........e-mails cause you can't see them things and SnapChat erases itself............!!

Now that is funny ROFL

Candy-Lane's avatar - yocco

United States
                    Member #167255
                    July 2, 2015
                    102 Posts
                    Posted: August 18, 2015, 9:30 pm - IP Logged

Good Post MikeinTexas!

United States
                      Member #4877
                      May 30, 2004
                      5115 Posts
                      Posted: August 19, 2015, 5:06 pm - IP Logged

Now that is funny ROFL

DM:

On second thought don't think Todd would go long with SnapChat on Lottery Post.  The bathroom humor on Snap may not amuse LP members....nor Todd!

wipe on, wipe off    Partywax on, wax off Scared

pickone4me's avatar - 021414tvlies zpsa453b327.jpg
                        Wisconsin
                        United States
                        Member #104962
                        January 23, 2011
                        1075 Posts
                        Posted: August 20, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

At least a person can block people for free on facebook!

Trump 2016!

South Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #18322
                          July 9, 2005
                          1704 Posts
                          Posted: August 20, 2015, 12:49 pm - IP Logged

SnapChat erases itself ???? Explain please, how does that happen !!

Wouldn't it be nice and convenient, if the rest of the Internet Erased itself !!!

United States
                            Member #4877
                            May 30, 2004
                            5115 Posts
                            Posted: August 20, 2015, 3:11 pm - IP Logged

SnapChat erases itself ???? Explain please, how does that happen !!

Wouldn't it be nice and convenient, if the rest of the Internet Erased itself !!!

DC:

Psyko does not know exactly how it erases itself and Ms Clinton never explained it to us yet. Think it may never gets stored in clouds thus no record is

kept and in a short period of time it goes away..........poof>>>>>right before UR eyes. Ms Clinton seemed to really like that>>>>>for some reason, but

guess what? Psyko has figured out a way to keep "it" if you want too! Want tell anyone of course, unless some Lottery Post member insist Psyko do.

Wipe on, Wipe off   Party Wax on, Wax off