Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 3:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

DEL MAR & SANTA ANITA ROI RACING REPORT & INVITATIONAL for Serious Out of the Box Investigators Only

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by jemcrowne.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4498 Posts
Posted: August 17, 2015, 4:19 pm - IP Logged

Racing Aficionados-

CAUSE & EFFECT RESULTS CREDO:

L@@KING back over 12 meeting days with multi races @ Santa Anita & Del Mar (many races have not been carried to page 2)

Not intended for bragging rights but to demonstrate that it is possible to acquire a positive R.O.I. with this pre- race demonstration without formal handicapping procedures, tout cards or the aide of computerized software, etc

My sincere *hope is that it will encourage other racing fans to investigate imaginative & alternative mythologies to overcome the predictive negative odds. 

*Also that it will attract other unconventional thinkers to this forum to graciously & generously participate, share & exchange unorthodox advance prediction ideas      (no hocus pocus) Pro Bono Publico

Thanks in advance for consideration to those who seriously seek these aims.

See you in the winner's circle soon >>>>>

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight Sun Smiley

Georgia
    United States
    Member #168051
    August 14, 2015
    25 Posts
    Posted: August 18, 2015, 8:45 pm - IP Logged

You can't just ignore eddessaking out of the box unconventional methodologies. If no one else is taking notice I am. I am a fan for life. Thanks for showing me alternative methods to horse racing picks ????

eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
      LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4498 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2015, 5:14 pm - IP Logged

You can't just ignore eddessaking out of the box unconventional methodologies. If no one else is taking notice I am. I am a fan for life. Thanks for showing me alternative methods to horse racing picks ????

Do appreciate you gracious public efforts, jemcrowne, as you know, I post all my unorthodox predictions,in advance for Racing, keno enthusiasts, Pro Bono & sell nothing- my point being to demonstrate that a R.O.I. is achievable without buying into conventional systems, touts or software 

Many thanks for your cheery & continuous support

Fortes Fortuna Juvat

Eddessa_Knight  Sun Smiley

Georgia
        United States
        Member #168051
        August 14, 2015
        25 Posts
        Posted: August 29, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Anytime Eddessaknight, Anytime ol pal ????