Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 9:09 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Evolutionary method

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by lottoswe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Sweden
Member #163023
January 17, 2015
37 Posts
Posted: August 23, 2015, 8:04 am - IP Logged

Hi all,

i found this an wonder if somebody have ideas to use this for lotto or pick 3 or pick 4 or keno or ..

korean guy had found evolutionary method to improve Hearthstone ai.

i can't post link to this article so you need too google

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: August 23, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I am not much with vulgarization.

A deck of cards comes in an order and is shuffled. It is most likely to stay as shuffled and not be in order after shuffling. That is what is behind it. For lotto there is no shuffling and reshuffling of a shuffled deck of cards. Balls are replaced in the same recipients and the machine is supposed to work every time. Cheaper machines can fail as you could see on tv.

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2134 Posts
      Posted: August 23, 2015, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

hello,Sergem you can do this analysis of pick3 =
      What is the probability to repeat a digit, a double-digit and three-digit ultimoa draw? If double digit has a range of repeating 180-200 sweepstakes can create a filter wheel, the nde using the past 180 limit can not have a double digit of
        Example ultimo478 = 47 = 48 78, these three pairs of digits or double
        There can appear on wheels 20.30 pick3 since repeated every 500-600 three digits then Nauma sweepstakes list up to 600 past sweepstakes may not equal the wheel 20.30,
        So you will be filtering for sweepstakes

Sweden
        Member #163023
        January 17, 2015
        37 Posts
        Posted: August 24, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

I am not much with vulgarization.

A deck of cards comes in an order and is shuffled. It is most likely to stay as shuffled and not be in order after shuffling. That is what is behind it. For lotto there is no shuffling and reshuffling of a shuffled deck of cards. Balls are replaced in the same recipients and the machine is supposed to work every time. Cheaper machines can fail as you could see on tv.

I play swedish lotto 7/35.

My idea is to make 10 random strings with 7 numbers in each. Numbers 1-35 and maybe use online random generators.

Then check every string in 20 draws. Take 4 with most hits , shuffle them then check next 20 draws. that's idea. With shuffle i mean to take random numbers from one string and mix it with others. 

From 4 seven numbers strings make 12 seven numbers strings. 

Strings 1,2,3,4:

mix 1 with 2 and then make 2 seven numbers strings

mix 1 with 3, 1 with 4, 2 with 3, 2 with 4 and 3 with 4.

Maybe somebody with more experience with machine learning have better idea.

regards