Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 11:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

what are weekly hot pairs

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 1 year ago by BobP.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #139493
February 24, 2013
55 Posts
Posted: August 24, 2015, 1:17 am - IP Logged

how do i create my weekly hot pairs

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5592 Posts
    Posted: August 25, 2015, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Coffo,

Welcome to LP. I see you are a new member.

Having said that, I also see that you start numerous threads asking for people to do this or do that for you. You should do what everyone else does here and that's read the forums. Do your own research. Do your own trial and error in finding a method that you like. No one is going to do it for you.

BobP's Lottologix website is also a great website to peruse. A lot of good info on there. A lot of great info in the forums here. Just start reading and learning.

Good luck.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19824 Posts
      Posted: August 25, 2015, 3:18 pm - IP Logged

Coffo,

Welcome to LP. I see you are a new member.

Having said that, I also see that you start numerous threads asking for people to do this or do that for you. You should do what everyone else does here and that's read the forums. Do your own research. Do your own trial and error in finding a method that you like. No one is going to do it for you.

BobP's Lottologix website is also a great website to peruse. A lot of good info on there. A lot of great info in the forums here. Just start reading and learning.

Good luck.

I Agree!  The knowledge members want to share have been posted in a thread somewhere, it's up to you to find, read and test it.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

grwurston's avatar - Cute animals_Spider.jpg
        Winning makes me smile.
        bel air maryland
        United States
        Member #90251
        April 24, 2010
        4862 Posts
        Posted: August 25, 2015, 6:23 pm - IP Logged

Click on systems in the blue bar on top, go to pairs analysis for pick3 - pick4 in the drop down menu. You can also do a search for anything, in the search box. It works just like Google.

Every one here was a lottery beginner at some point. We became knowledgeable not only by asking questions, but by taking initiative and researching and studying the game we were most interested in. We developed our own tracking methods and systems by getting an idea and asking ourselves, "what if..."  Some methods you may try and find, they are not quite what you were looking for. If so, keep it and try something else. I say keep it, because further down the road you may get another idea that will add or improve to what you used back then.

One suggestion is to do a search, for example sums. Start reading the threads about it. If there is a link in the middle of a thread, click on it. It may take you to another thread that will give you valuable information that was discovered years ago, which may lead to another idea for something new to explore. Or it could be the missing link that gets you lots of wins with your method.

The key word is to, EXPLORE. You have no idea what you may discover to help you win, if you don't do it.

Good Luck!!!

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra, Hall of Fame baseball player.

The numbers will tell you what numbers to play. Pay attention to the numbers.

Don't just think outside the box, crush it.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
          Dump Water Florida
          United States
          Member #380
          June 5, 2002
          3102 Posts
          Posted: August 25, 2015, 8:38 pm - IP Logged

In my opinion Lottolaughs is your winning ticket.  There are other good sources here too.  Look at the prediction statistics, ignore those posted for all states, look for those winning in your state fairly often within what would be your budget.

Lotto terms mean different things to different people.  To me hot is anything happening now.  Pairs are digits drawn together. 0-1 2 the pairs are 0-1, 0-2, 1-2.  0-2-2 the pairs are 0-2 and 2-2.  Look for pairs that have hit withn the past week twice as they often hit a third time.  Look back to make sure they haven't already done so, as they so often do.  Some combine the two hot pairs on a wheel 0-1-2-3 = 0-1-2, 0-1-3, 0-2-3, 1-2-3 while some look for pairs with a digit in common to form a single number to play at greater risk.

The pyramid is here

http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/pwrtrails.html

BobP