|Posted: August 24, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged|
- Start by thinking of a number, any number.
- Now, multiply that number by 9.
- If the result is a multi-digit number, add its digits together to come up with a new number.
- If that new number is still a multi-digit number, add its digits together to come up with yet another new number. Continue doing this until you end up with a 1-digit number.
- Once you have a 1-digit number, subtract 5 from it.
- Now, using the standard numbering of the English alphabet (where 1 is A, 2 is B, and so on), find the letter corresponding to your number.
- Next, think of a European country that begins with that letter.
- Then take the last letter of that country and think of an animal that begins with that letter.
- Finally, take the last letter of that animal and think of a color that begins with that letter.
Okay, now—oh, wait a minute—you do know that there aren't any orange kangaroos in Denmark, right?
How's this possible? simple - the power of number 9
When Someone or something invented the number 9, he decided to have some fun with it.
For any number multiplied by 9, He made the sum of the digits of the answer to equal 9, except single digit of 0.
6 times 9 equals 54,
5 + 4 = 9
628 times 9 equals 5,652
So on and so forth.
Number 9 also has the power as the life giver of every number when a number is added to 9. This doesn't happen with any of the other nine digits from 0 to eight
1 + 9 = 10 (1+0) = 1
2 + 9 = 11 (1+1) = 2
3 + 9 = 12 (1+2) = 3
So on and so forth.
More magic number 9
When you mix up two digits in any number, the sum of the digits of the difference between the number and the mixed up number always equals nine.
For example, mix up the digits in the number 456
The difference between 456 and 645 is 189.
1 + 8 + 9 = 18,
1 + 8 = 9
This doesn't happen with any of the other nine digits from 0 to eight
A lot of people think the number 0 means nothing, but You will see why 0, the all powerful number of Pluto is an exception to number 9 a bit later. So stay tuned.