Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 2:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Keno in Georgia

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by keno queen.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Interlachen, FL
United States
Member #168315
August 25, 2015
2 Posts
Posted: August 25, 2015, 9:05 pm - IP Logged

does anyone know a good place to play Keno in south Georgia; anywhere along the Florida/Georgia line. I have moved from north Georgia to north central Florida and I have a bad Keno craving! I would love to find a place to play fairly close (within 100 miles); a place where my friend could smoke and drink beer while I play would be ideal!

TinkerMazell's avatar - Lottery-035.jpg
    Augusta, Georgia
    United States
    Member #127854
    May 10, 2012
    81 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2015, 8:40 am - IP Logged

does anyone know a good place to play Keno in south Georgia; anywhere along the Florida/Georgia line. I have moved from north Georgia to north central Florida and I have a bad Keno craving! I would love to find a place to play fairly close (within 100 miles); a place where my friend could smoke and drink beer while I play would be ideal!

Hi there and welcome! I love playing Keno, too! Check out (if there are) any of the VFW or Legion posts. That's where I play sometimes here in Augusta. If not, you can always call the GA Lottery office toll free in Atlanta: 800-425-8259... you can speak to someone that probably can tell you a few places. Also, there may be a list of places on their website. www.galottery.com 

I hope that helps! Let me know if/when you find yourself a cozy spot to play in! :)

I am a $20,000 winner from a Georgia Lottery scratch off game called "$3,000,000 Taxes Paid"!

Interlachen, FL
      United States
      Member #168315
      August 25, 2015
      2 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Thank you for the info! you are probably right about the VFW and Legion Posts! there actually are listings of "where to play" on the Ga lottery website; I plan to check out some of them today and tomorrow! So how long have you been playing Keno and what is the largest prize you have won? I started playing when Keno first came to Georgia (I had played in other states before), and the largest single  prize I have won is $15,000. I have hit 7 out of 7 many times and 8 out of 9 twice. One of these days, I will get that ninth number! and I hope when I do, I have $10 on it! Good luck to you!