Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 9:00 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Has anyone ever won MB or PB or

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SkyLine69.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: August 26, 2015, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone that is a member of this blog ever won a Megaball or Powerball top prize or their own state lottery top prize.

Krypton
    United States
    Member #140102
    March 11, 2013
    891 Posts
    Posted: August 26, 2015, 8:02 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone that is a member of this blog ever won a Megaball or Powerball top prize or their own state lottery top prize.

Several $10,000 and above picking my own numbers

once a million$ on a QP ( my wife that is)

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

ozone park
      United States
      Member #57042
      December 15, 2007
      274 Posts
      Posted: August 26, 2015, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations

Krypton
        United States
        Member #140102
        March 11, 2013
        891 Posts
        Posted: August 26, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

Congratulations

I track Even / Odd  and did the ball go up or down using pattern recognition in excel nothing more

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19825 Posts
          Posted: September 2, 2015, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

I can't say if they actually won anything but several has predicted the winning numbers.  If you're really interested just check the prediction history.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Kentucky
            United States
            Member #32652
            February 14, 2006
            7308 Posts
            Posted: September 2, 2015, 9:15 pm - IP Logged

I can't say if they actually won anything but several has predicted the winning numbers.  If you're really interested just check the prediction history.

I'm guessing matching 4 + 0 might be the best anybody here did playing MM and PB.

Krypton
              United States
              Member #140102
              March 11, 2013
              891 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2015, 6:13 pm - IP Logged

I'm guessing matching 4 + 0 might be the best anybody here did playing MM and PB.

I've also guessed 0/5 missing the BB too.  Does that count?  Lol. Sometimes I'll say " too bad they font have an all or nothing got the PB and Mega too" lmao. This past Mega I had 4 numbers I narrowed down to play "by position" I had all the numbers including the correct BB but still got 3/5 and 4/5 no BB lol. If I'd spent another $50 I would have one it. Last night on the Two Step I hit 4/4 the BB was 4. I had 3-4-5 as my picks for the BB. I picked 3.  What's wrong with me lol. I am soooooo pissed at myself for not spending $12. Yup just $12 more $ would have had it. I Always budget myself not yo spend more than $20 per game. I play every jackpot game in Texas so I spend  around $120 a week   I am ahead and have been for well over a year but after this past week my budget is increasing at least on the a Two Step