Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

for those who keep have the number but cannot get it to net

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by river26.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2015, 11:30 am - IP Logged

for those who keep having the number but cannot get it to net. i just like to say it can happen at any game of chance or drawing. we may have the ability to put numbers together on the lottery ticket or with you but I think the netting and receiving can be fixed to give it to who the lottery controllers want to select. thats why they same random and know the odds because they are doing stuff to choose who the lottery drawings want to pick. Thats why there are cases and lawsuits and mishap behind it . people keep saying if you didnot get it is not your time yet and it was not meant for you. i stop all the predicting because if you cannot get it to net for yourself and you need it . the netting and receiving has to be altered to stop your anger. the system want certain people with lack and without funding. sometime i feel drawings should be done on housing and child support because its needed for some people.    They want the netting so call random so they can receive it and give it to those people who controll the netting and receiving of funding.    i got several tickets with all the numbers on it ranging from pic 3 and cash 5 but they are on different dates of the drawing.     dont be sitting home with the number angry and thinking if i had put it in. you can put it in and not be selected. These people have these abilities to put it together but they enjoy to discredit them .  send me a message if you like. i can show you the tickets.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
    Texas
    United States
    Member #55889
    October 23, 2007
    5603 Posts
    Posted: August 27, 2015, 1:04 pm - IP Logged

for those who keep having the number but cannot get it to net. i just like to say it can happen at any game of chance or drawing. we may have the ability to put numbers together on the lottery ticket or with you but I think the netting and receiving can be fixed to give it to who the lottery controllers want to select. thats why they same random and know the odds because they are doing stuff to choose who the lottery drawings want to pick. Thats why there are cases and lawsuits and mishap behind it . people keep saying if you didnot get it is not your time yet and it was not meant for you. i stop all the predicting because if you cannot get it to net for yourself and you need it . the netting and receiving has to be altered to stop your anger. the system want certain people with lack and without funding. sometime i feel drawings should be done on housing and child support because its needed for some people.    They want the netting so call random so they can receive it and give it to those people who controll the netting and receiving of funding.    i got several tickets with all the numbers on it ranging from pic 3 and cash 5 but they are on different dates of the drawing.     dont be sitting home with the number angry and thinking if i had put it in. you can put it in and not be selected. These people have these abilities to put it together but they enjoy to discredit them .  send me a message if you like. i can show you the tickets.

You know.....

I read your post, and I can't for the life of me understand what the heck you are saying. "Netting", and "receiving"?

Remember, you are picking numbers out of thousands in any jackpot game. In P3 you have 1000 choices to hit straight. You are going to lose the vast majority of the time. The only rigging going on is you against the odds.

Good luck!

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

new jersey
      United States
      Member #150815
      December 31, 2013
      513 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2015, 6:00 pm - IP Logged

i  dont  have  any  idea  what  your  talking  about   why  the  confusion  here???