Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 7:09 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Your A-Team

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 1 year ago by river26.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
Member #165541
April 12, 2015
541 Posts
Posted: August 27, 2015, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

When it comes to lottery, some know, some don't know.  Some systems are good, others are maddening!! 

I dont presume to know anything official, but from your own personal experience...

from what you may have learned on LP or any other public lottery blog,  from posters that you might never meet in real life, or 

even be able to pay back the debt of lottery knowledge and wisdom (not to mention money as well.)

Who on LP is on the top of your list that you would you like to have on your lottery,

A Team?

Clubpulse1's avatar - 1zyelco
    Raleigh, NC
    United States
    Member #130282
    July 10, 2012
    4792 Posts
    Posted: August 28, 2015, 12:53 am - IP Logged

When it comes to lottery, some know, some don't know.  Some systems are good, others are maddening!! 

I dont presume to know anything official, but from your own personal experience...

from what you may have learned on LP or any other public lottery blog,  from posters that you might never meet in real life, or 

even be able to pay back the debt of lottery knowledge and wisdom (not to mention money as well.)

Who on LP is on the top of your list that you would you like to have on your lottery,

A Team?

MY LP A-Team includes the following: ME (Clubpulse1), Geeweezy, Skye, Technics, PTESouth, and Lottolaughs. I'm sure I have left some really great posters and winners off but it's my list. At the end of the day a person can teach you a strategy that works well for them but may not work well for your playing/betting method. The key to it all is research. Learn what you can and create a system that consistently works well for you. Trust me. There are a lot of wolves in sheep clothing but sometimes it's the lamb's cousin that will get you. Paper and pencil works for me but people who are busy may benefit from a program or excel spreadsheet. At the end of the day, always trust in yourself.

GOOD LUCK AND LET'S GET THIS MONEY!

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1704 Posts
      Posted: August 28, 2015, 8:08 am - IP Logged

LOTTO LAUGHS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Smiley

backwoods ga
        United States
        Member #155844
        May 31, 2014
        1886 Posts
        Posted: August 28, 2015, 9:31 am - IP Logged

mike k, win D, Fernando, lucky loser

bigdmike, paymenow Ron, mej023, clipper

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

kreative1's avatar - flower2
          NE PA
          United States
          Member #127838
          May 10, 2012
          1230 Posts
          Posted: August 28, 2015, 9:43 am - IP Logged

Lottery post is the team

Todd is the captain

System originators,excel and programmers are the co-captains (too many to mention but all appreciated)

I am one of the many players lol

Lottery is the opponent!

new jersey
            United States
            Member #150815
            December 31, 2013
            513 Posts
            Posted: August 28, 2015, 9:50 am - IP Logged

the  best  system i  think is,  track the  digits   week  by  week in  a  vertical line, start 4  weeks  back, starting on  sunday, list  the  digits  that  came  out count  them, the  digit  that  came  out  most  goes  on  top,then  next digit if  some  digits came  out  the  same  amount of  times  the  first  digit  that  hit for  that  week goes  next,it  ends  on  last  draw  sat,   now  u  have   3  rows  of  vertical  digits  the  digit on  top are  hot  digits  the  middle  digits  are  warm  bottom  digits  are  cooler, the  last  colum  is  your  most  recent to  the  right.  keep  making colums going  to  the  right, for  at  least  nine  weeks.  now  u  have  a  nice  chart.  numbers that  are horizontal to  each  other and  are  doubles in  first  2  colums  are  hot  doubles  to  hit,  rember chart  goes  from  top  to  bottom  hot  to warm  to  cold,