Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2015

Topic closed. 3419 replies. Last post 1 year ago by StreetGlide.

Page 172 of 228
PrintE-mailLink
JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
NC
United States
Member #164399
February 28, 2015
1938 Posts
Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:14 pm - IP Logged

Ashley, So very sorry for your and your familys' loss...I agree that there are not enough resources available to those with mental health issues....

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

rubync's avatar - disney20
    wilson, nc
    United States
    Member #153080
    March 5, 2014
    1430 Posts
    Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

We need to pray for the MEDIA TO GET A HEART

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
      New Bern, NC
      United States
      Member #159091
      September 13, 2014
      4620 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:21 pm - IP Logged

Ashley, So very sorry for your and your familys' loss...I agree that there are not enough resources available to those with mental health issues....

That is why it is so important to vote and really listen to the issues that are on the table rather then the people running for the office...I don't like funding being taken away, and the 1st things that seem to get cut are the free resources that should be available to all in need. Medicaid being my top one. If he (Alan the father) had that resource if Medicaid had been expanded Calista might be alive today.

North Carolina
        United States
        Member #163497
        February 1, 2015
        358 Posts
        Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

I just found out my 3 year old Great Niece was murdered by her father in Durham. He had attempted to kill all 3 of the children but the eldest (a son) had gotten away, but the little girls both almost died they were saved by an off duty Deputy but Calista died today.

That is so sad Ashley my heart goes out to you and your family I cannot imagine . Prayers and BTW people do need to educate themselves on politics its so very important what people voted for while they weren't running for office. They do need to stop cutting funding for mental illness they also need to educate everyone from judges to jailers on how to deal with those affected with mental illness as well.

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
          New Bern, NC
          United States
          Member #159091
          September 13, 2014
          4620 Posts
          Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:25 pm - IP Logged

That is so sad Ashley my heart goes out to you and your family I cannot imagine . Prayers and BTW people do need to educate themselves on politics its so very important what people voted for while they weren't running for office. They do need to stop cutting funding for mental illness they also need to educate everyone from judges to jailers on how to deal with those affected with mental illness as well.

Thank U PC, She will be a Little Angel always

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
            Wilson-Elm City
            United States
            Member #70647
            February 7, 2009
            1743 Posts
            Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank you Ruby. You know NC really needs help getting better mental health facilities. They released the father due to no insurance and now he has ruined not ONLY his life but his babies and their siblings and all the rest of the family.

They sure do need better and more mental health services.  You know here in Wilson they don't have anywhere for you to go now for help. You have to go to Rocky Mount or some other city to get help....Then you got to go through all the red tape of medicade or whom ever to approve it and this, that and the other....The person could do anything in the time it takes to approve this and that....Mental health and such is the first thing they like to cut when they want more money for something else.....We poor folks got it bad......

Hope all will be well with your family soon, as well as can be after such an event as this....

I am really sorry sweetheart that it happened.....It's just a terrible thing all the way around.....

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

aquar's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
              Charlotte NC
              United States
              Member #115306
              August 17, 2011
              746 Posts
              Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Thank U PC, She will be a Little Angel always

Sorry for your loss Ashley will keep the family in prayer.

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5461 Posts
                Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:40 pm - IP Logged

I just found out my 3 year old Great Niece was murdered by her father in Durham. He had attempted to kill all 3 of the children but the eldest (a son) had gotten away, but the little girls both almost died they were saved by an off duty Deputy but Calista died today.

OMG Ashley, I am sooooooo very sorry to hear this dear. Really makes ya wonder what goes thru peoples head sometimes....SMH. No Nod 
                You and you family are in my thoughts and the rest of Team NC is right here with you as well Yes Nod

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
                "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                  No Man's Land
                  United States
                  Member #164139
                  February 19, 2015
                  5461 Posts
                  Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:44 pm - IP Logged

They sure do need better and more mental health services.  You know here in Wilson they don't have anywhere for you to go now for help. You have to go to Rocky Mount or some other city to get help....Then you got to go through all the red tape of medicade or whom ever to approve it and this, that and the other....The person could do anything in the time it takes to approve this and that....Mental health and such is the first thing they like to cut when they want more money for something else.....We poor folks got it bad......

Hope all will be well with your family soon, as well as can be after such an event as this....

I am really sorry sweetheart that it happened.....It's just a terrible thing all the way around.....

I agree Caji, things that are needed the most are the first things to get funding taken away. For Vets, there is always help from the VA Mental Help Line - 800-273-8255 press 1.

I won't get mad......I won't get even and NCEL will pay my bills :-)  - ITP
                  "He who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life." - Muhammad Ali

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
                    Wilson-Elm City
                    United States
                    Member #70647
                    February 7, 2009
                    1743 Posts
                    Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I sure hope when they are doing their so called pre-draws that they don't hit on 11 pair tonight....It would be like them, or either bring the long awaited  "823"....But, I think that will come in the day time....So, you better watch out for it at night....Lol.....

Good Luck People......

I am after the pick 4 strait.....But want mind a pick 3 hit.....

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

sueluvs2's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      Rocky Mount
                      United States
                      Member #75451
                      June 3, 2009
                      172 Posts
                      Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

I am so sorry to hear that Ashley. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

rubync's avatar - disney20
                        wilson, nc
                        United States
                        Member #153080
                        March 5, 2014
                        1430 Posts
                        Posted: September 23, 2015, 7:57 pm - IP Logged

I got a qp 921 so am going to play 125 and 691 that STORM gave me

NC
                          United States
                          Member #168819
                          September 18, 2015
                          206 Posts
                          Posted: September 23, 2015, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my prayers

North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #163497
                            February 1, 2015
                            358 Posts
                            Posted: September 23, 2015, 8:42 pm - IP Logged

WOW, they did not even break $100k today!

Wed 23 Sep 2015
                            Day4608SUM IT UP18

211 winners won a total of $20,656

23 Sep 2015
                            Day937SUM IT UP19

583 winners won a total of $62,321

New Write-up on pre-draws:

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293927/4287520

People are tired of playing and not getting anything back in return and not to mention underground lotto's have started back up in full force. NC is a hard state to win in (as compared to others) . I'm playing about half of normal and probably have skipped three days this week midday b/c "why bother" . Today's number came from last nights right there in the middle down the line . I think people are just tired of it and it reflects on the pay out not that they are gaining grounds but just b/c of plain cutting back b/c your not winning.

MisterCash$'s avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                              Raleigh, NC
                              United States
                              Member #157391
                              July 17, 2014
                              999 Posts
                              Posted: September 23, 2015, 8:43 pm - IP Logged

373 - $$$$$$$$$

"Improvise, Adapt, Overcome" - USMC - "Semper Fi"

Weekly goal is $2500!!! - That's just $5 Straight on one number.

Page 172 of 228