Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 12:28 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 9/1 - 9/30/2015

Topic closed. 3419 replies. Last post 1 year ago by StreetGlide.

Page 187 of 228
PrintE-mailLink
ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
New Bern, NC
United States
Member #159091
September 13, 2014
4625 Posts
Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

Buying Lottery Tickets? LOL...

I should say so Eek Ha Ha Ha but no has discussed this with me so I am lost Leaving

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
    No Man's Land
    United States
    Member #164139
    February 19, 2015
    5469 Posts
    Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Where in the heck is everyone????

GM! Well, since you ask.  I took the day off from work, slept in and now sitting here working on some Coffee and reading what ya'll have posted thus far Big Grin

New Bern, NC
      United States
      Member #159091
      September 13, 2014
      4625 Posts
      Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Hey ash I have that 621 and 671 in my workout  so I think I will  definitely put those in..

621 has not dropped this month but the 671 has so they are both good ones to play BUT Notice 621 mirror 221 671 mirror 171 THOSE MUST be played because that mirror thing is really going on right now and we are short about 5 doubles only 12 draws left

New Bern, NC
        United States
        Member #159091
        September 13, 2014
        4625 Posts
        Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

GM! Well, since you ask.  I took the day off from work, slept in and now sitting here working on some Coffee and reading what ya'll have posted thus far Big Grin

In the great words of Madeline Kann U bstard insert Elmer Fudd pronunciation.... I so wanted to stay home today I was the Walking Dead earlier today. I woke up quick though I stopped got a scratch card and won $100 so I am HAPPY. I just really want to win pick 3 today and my hand has been itching all day so far...

So what do U think of that mirror crap last night???Do U think a Double is on the horizon???

BY the way GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE Sun Smiley

HILLSBOROUGH
          United States
          Member #164540
          March 6, 2015
          386 Posts
          Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Anyone playing triples today or ever ?  I'll be glad when " NO PLAY DAY " gets here --I'm gonna celebrate that all month if I don't get a hit here in September.

New Bern, NC
            United States
            Member #159091
            September 13, 2014
            4625 Posts
            Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Anyone playing triples today or ever ?  I'll be glad when " NO PLAY DAY " gets here --I'm gonna celebrate that all month if I don't get a hit here in September.

Like IT says it doesn't seem likely we can't even get the 16 doubles we normally get per month....

No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164139
              February 19, 2015
              5469 Posts
              Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:57 am - IP Logged

If trips come end of the month,  then something (way way down south) must have just froze over and we need to send a parka Green laugh 

I can say, they have had some unusually high payouts as of late, VERY unusual for end of the month.  Will have to look and see when their fiscal QTR ended, should be end of the month, but something tells me it was sooner, especially having that P4-1015 for 750k.  Hang in there, the month is almost over.....and watch those repeats!

HILLSBOROUGH
                United States
                Member #164540
                March 6, 2015
                386 Posts
                Posted: September 25, 2015, 11:58 am - IP Logged

Like IT says it doesn't seem likely we can't even get the 16 doubles we normally get per month....

Yeah, what was left of my faith of getting anything decent before the 30th, went out the window with that 921 payout last night. I have 4 doubles I play everyday and I'd like to get one of those but NCEL never drops my numbers. 223, 422, 336, 115 so today shouldn't be any different.  Oh well ... good luck to you guys today. 

NC
                  United States
                  Member #168819
                  September 18, 2015
                  206 Posts
                  Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I didn't play last night. Skeptical about today as seeing i have a important bill today lol. Good luck guys! If I was I would play 177,797,556,818,145,137,991,911

No Man's Land
                    United States
                    Member #164139
                    February 19, 2015
                    5469 Posts
                    Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:03 pm - IP Logged

In the great words of Madeline Kann U bstard insert Elmer Fudd pronunciation.... I so wanted to stay home today I was the Walking Dead earlier today. I woke up quick though I stopped got a scratch card and won $100 so I am HAPPY. I just really want to win pick 3 today and my hand has been itching all day so far...

So what do U think of that mirror crap last night???Do U think a Double is on the horizon???

BY the way GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE Sun Smiley

Right back at ya there Sunshine, I feel the "love" LOL Thumbs Up  Glad you got some bucks back, now stuff it somewhere safe!   So they appear to be resorting to mirrors instead of repeats this month, they know we are catching on lol.    Will have to check on DBL's and get back to ya, I think we will get a couple more, but when is the Q?

Watch that 21 quick return pair, could come back day or night, one or both.  Dont know what the 74 will do either, 7 brings 4 and vice versa.  Don't know what to think just yet, Cats sleeping with dogs, NCEL throwing mirrors back, numbers coming from 3 days ago.....what's next?

New Bern, NC
                      United States
                      Member #159091
                      September 13, 2014
                      4625 Posts
                      Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:06 pm - IP Logged

Right back at ya there Sunshine, I feel the "love" LOL Thumbs Up  Glad you got some bucks back, now stuff it somewhere safe!   So they appear to be resorting to mirrors instead of repeats this month, they know we are catching on lol.    Will have to check on DBL's and get back to ya, I think we will get a couple more, but when is the Q?

Watch that 21 quick return pair, could come back day or night, one or both.  Dont know what the 74 will do either, 7 brings 4 and vice versa.  Don't know what to think just yet, Cats sleeping with dogs, NCEL throwing mirrors back, numbers coming from 3 days ago.....what's next?

Cats sleeping with dogs

"Mass Hysteria" What and who said that line??? I am nice and will give U a hint. It is a male actor, and the movie he originally said it in is being remade.

HILLSBOROUGH
                        United States
                        Member #164540
                        March 6, 2015
                        386 Posts
                        Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:12 pm - IP Logged

I was hoping that your " No Play Day " would make them a little nervous and they'd give up something but they gave up something I didn't play ( 921 )  and 1013 which wasn't even on my radar.  Still surprised by that payout.  My friends on fb have been calling NCEL on their mess this week.  They are really gonna get it next week from my group if they don't give us something this weekend. 

Here's a little story for you itpmguru  --I was at the post office a couple days ago and a little girl was there with her mother selling candy bars -- I asked her what she was trying to raise money for ---expecting her to say something like " oh for band "  or " for the girls basketball team " --- but instead she said " we're trying to raise money to fix our school's library "  so I said to her mother " I thought that's what the lottery was for "  She said " Well, they're not doing anything "  So, while we're out here buying lottery tickets, Orange County has their students out hustling chocolate so they can fix the roof.  True story. 

New Bern, NC
                          United States
                          Member #159091
                          September 13, 2014
                          4625 Posts
                          Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I was hoping that your " No Play Day " would make them a little nervous and they'd give up something but they gave up something I didn't play ( 921 )  and 1013 which wasn't even on my radar.  Still surprised by that payout.  My friends on fb have been calling NCEL on their mess this week.  They are really gonna get it next week from my group if they don't give us something this weekend. 

Here's a little story for you itpmguru  --I was at the post office a couple days ago and a little girl was there with her mother selling candy bars -- I asked her what she was trying to raise money for ---expecting her to say something like " oh for band "  or " for the girls basketball team " --- but instead she said " we're trying to raise money to fix our school's library "  so I said to her mother " I thought that's what the lottery was for "  She said " Well, they're not doing anything "  So, while we're out here buying lottery tickets, Orange County has their students out hustling chocolate so they can fix the roof.  True story. 

Funding is for the schools, but the Governor can re-appropriate funds where HE thinks they are needed, got to love politics dontcha...

No Man's Land
                            United States
                            Member #164139
                            February 19, 2015
                            5469 Posts
                            Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Cats sleeping with dogs

"Mass Hysteria" What and who said that line??? I am nice and will give U a hint. It is a male actor, and the movie he originally said it in is being remade.

Off the top of my head, Bill Murray, Ghost busters?  I think I just won, but have said that about P3 before as well.

New Bern, NC
                              United States
                              Member #159091
                              September 13, 2014
                              4625 Posts
                              Posted: September 25, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

Off the top of my head, Bill Murray, Ghost busters?  I think I just won, but have said that about P3 before as well.

BINGO.... I love Movie trivia....GhostBusters but it was Cats and dogs living together....

Page 187 of 228