Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tennessee Lottery,what a joke

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 1 year ago by TnTicketlosers.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TnTicketlosers's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg

United States
Member #71120
February 19, 2009
1209 Posts
Posted: August 31, 2015, 11:12 am - IP Logged

It obvious what they are doing,,repeats,,triples on ice days....why go out and play,you wont win...Tennessee Lottery why do you think we are all so stupid..?They control  who wins and where.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
    Cordova,Al.
    United States
    Member #104482
    January 15, 2011
    4940 Posts
    Posted: August 31, 2015, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

It obvious what they are doing,,repeats,,triples on ice days....why go out and play,you wont win...Tennessee Lottery why do you think we are all so stupid..?They control  who wins and where.

Tennessee doesn't  control who wins. Watch your weather channel, it give a 7 day forecast. If they expect bad weather on let just say on Tuesday in that week, buy you tickets on Sunday or early Monday morning. Play your numbers for as many draws pass the expected to be bad weather days , that your state allow. AS for the repeats & triples coming out at that time, your workout such  be able to tell you what possible to hit your state including repeats & triples.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
      Massachusetts
      United States
      Member #37433
      April 14, 2006
      2747 Posts
      Posted: August 31, 2015, 11:34 pm - IP Logged

Tennessee has the most number of RNGs games in US so I think the OP has genuine reasons to be mad. I feel bad for those who have to play there

https://www.lotterypost.com/lottery-report-card.asp

That money's gone fo ever

Skibunnylk's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
        Member #157701
        July 28, 2014
        139 Posts
        Posted: September 1, 2015, 7:29 am - IP Logged

Tennessee has the most number of RNGs games in US so I think the OP has genuine reasons to be mad. I feel bad for those who have to play there

https://www.lotterypost.com/lottery-report-card.asp

Wow! An "F" rating among all the states. It's no wonder so many people complain about TN being rigged.

I would only play Mega Millions or Powerball if I lived there.

Never attempt to maintain a lifestyle you can't afford.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
          Member #4877
          May 30, 2004
          5124 Posts
          Posted: September 1, 2015, 9:55 am - IP Logged

Pumpkin Bat Pumpkin Beware the RNG states Pumpkin Bat Pumpkin

Dance

United States
            Member #71120
            February 19, 2009
            1209 Posts
            Posted: September 1, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

So the best odds of winning would be to play  Mega Millions,and Hot Lotto...Powerball...no thank you.

Raven62's avatar - binary
              New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              49835 Posts
              Posted: September 1, 2015, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

Pumpkin Bat Pumpkin Beware the RNG states Pumpkin Bat Pumpkin

Dance

I Agree! It is a matter of trusting that the Tennessee Random Number Generators are subjected to routine testing and that they are certified to comply with standards set by law.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Kentucky
                United States
                Member #32652
                February 14, 2006
                7322 Posts
                Posted: September 1, 2015, 4:46 pm - IP Logged

So the best odds of winning would be to play  Mega Millions,and Hot Lotto...Powerball...no thank you.

The pick-3 odds of winning are the same, but KY pays out $40 more on a $1 3-way box win.

maringoman's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcTbRxpKQmOfcCoUqF2FyqIOAwDo7rg9G-lfJLAALPGWJWwiz19eRw
                  Massachusetts
                  United States
                  Member #37433
                  April 14, 2006
                  2747 Posts
                  Posted: September 1, 2015, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

Wow! An "F" rating among all the states. It's no wonder so many people complain about TN being rigged.

I would only play Mega Millions or Powerball if I lived there.

I would be forced to save some money if I lived in TN because there is no way I'd play an RNG game. Then maybe I'd splurge a little when passing through neighboring Ohio or Virginia

That money's gone fo ever

United States
                    Member #71120
                    February 19, 2009
                    1209 Posts
                    Posted: September 1, 2015, 9:39 pm - IP Logged

I do make trips to Georgia and Kentucky very often..It''s so much fun playing in Georgia...i would stay broke if I lived there.I have a mind set about Tennessee....I know Im not gonna win so I stay home.