Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 5:31 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Do you play multi-state or one state or few states?

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Funtimz.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Warren, MI
United States
Member #160169
October 20, 2014
59 Posts
Posted: September 3, 2015, 10:55 pm - IP Logged

Like title states.. Do you play one state, few states (2-4), or multiple states. I have personally done multiple states and feel as if I'm losing my mind keeping up with tracking and seeking patterns for each one... it can be stressful if you make it that way as I am. Time to cut down and focus on getting better instead of missing good opportunities by speed reading every states past 60 draws. State few reasons why you choose to play the amount of states that you do. Does your system work better with multiple states or you do look for certain patterns (don't have to reveal what you look for) and use those for every state, or you don't like waiting like me lol.

DoctorWhy's avatar - 04 05.jpg
    Indianapolis, IN
    United States
    Member #151842
    January 28, 2014
    108 Posts
    Posted: September 3, 2015, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

I only play for the state where I reside, and have focused only on one game.

Think amongst Chaos. Play in Order.

ElinaSammy2081's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Bronx, NY
      United States
      Member #164554
      March 6, 2015
      1221 Posts
      Posted: September 4, 2015, 12:11 am - IP Logged

I live in NY so I tried with Florida just in case one day I move to Florida I would have it figured out I gave up it was too stressful because I was keeping track of too many games at the same time so I just gave up and concentrated in NY which I keep track of most of the games except C4L I don't like it.

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
        Texas
        United States
        Member #150797
        December 31, 2013
        821 Posts
        Posted: September 4, 2015, 5:47 am - IP Logged

I think multi-state play only works for those who have a simple system, or who are focusing on only one thing, like BA with his absent All Even/All Odd combos.  Otherwise, it could turn into a full-time job, with overtime!

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
          Chief Bottle Washer
          New Jersey
          United States
          Member #1
          May 31, 2000
          23348 Posts
          Posted: September 4, 2015, 7:45 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Discussion forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

South Carolina
            United States
            Member #18322
            July 9, 2005
            1743 Posts
            Posted: September 4, 2015, 8:54 am - IP Logged

Like title states.. Do you play one state, few states (2-4), or multiple states. I have personally done multiple states and feel as if I'm losing my mind keeping up with tracking and seeking patterns for each one... it can be stressful if you make it that way as I am. Time to cut down and focus on getting better instead of missing good opportunities by speed reading every states past 60 draws. State few reasons why you choose to play the amount of states that you do. Does your system work better with multiple states or you do look for certain patterns (don't have to reveal what you look for) and use those for every state, or you don't like waiting like me lol.

Keeping up with lottery games in multiple states only makes sense, if you are playing online.  Otherwise, you can only physically play in one state, unless you live close to the border of another state, and are willing to drive a distance for an hour(s) or more, to cross the border, to play in another state.  Or, you have a friend or relative who will play in a 2nd state for you.

Lots of people just keep track of multiple states to play and wager on paper, or to post numbers on the LP prediction board.  Or, to prove that their strategies do in fact work in multiple states, which benefits all of us.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
              Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1831 Posts
              Posted: September 4, 2015, 1:16 pm - IP Logged

I think multi-state play only works for those who have a simple system, or who are focusing on only one thing, like BA with his absent All Even/All Odd combos.  Otherwise, it could turn into a full-time job, with overtime!

Agree with Tia. It doesn't make sense to spread yourself so thin you can't do a good job of anything you do. Any simple system/program will give you the same basic details. Knowing the game in your home state well, and putting your resources toward it, is far more productive than trying to scatter shoot a hit here and there.

Tia, the Lottery Detective, is one of the better investigators. Her knowledge of the game comes out when she quotes stats on the inner workings of the lottery you won't find in the basic stats provided by others.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Warren, MI
                United States
                Member #160169
                October 20, 2014
                59 Posts
                Posted: September 6, 2015, 2:59 am - IP Logged

I see that the consensus is to stay in one state. So, I will stick with my home state (online play) and make it more simple for me while tracking and trapping. Once I get better I'll move onto few more states but not as many as I did before (upper teens). I see people here who have been playing this game for a longer time than I have (started Oct' 14) so I appreciate the advice from experienced players such as yourselves.

Funtimz's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

United States
                  Member #165244
                  March 30, 2015
                  229 Posts
                  Posted: September 6, 2015, 6:54 am - IP Logged

The only way I play multi-state is when on vacation...

Take Risks: If you win, you'll be happy.  If you lose, you will be wiser...