Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 8:10 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Grouping Companion Pairs, Triads, Quads and Quints

Topic closed. 30 replies. Last post 1 year ago by dr san.

Page 2 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
bgonçalves
Brasil
Member #92564
June 9, 2010
2125 Posts
Posted: September 14, 2015, 8:20 am - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, there are two ways of seeing the positional cracks By ascending order and in order of draw. by order of
Draw the lottery example 60/6 = 60 13 45 may well be the 1st 2nd 3rd because they are in draw order, now comes
The question as you see the latest crack in the 20 positions, but the cracks without repeating digits = 60,13,45, only without repetition cracks in arrears in 20 positions. Example 03,25,49 crack this late in the 3rd 5th 6th (of course draw order Can you see this please study, hug

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1730 Posts
    Posted: September 14, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Hello, garyo, there are two ways of seeing the positional cracks By ascending order and in order of draw. by order of
    Draw the lottery example 60/6 = 60 13 45 may well be the 1st 2nd 3rd because they are in draw order, now comes
    The question as you see the latest crack in the 20 positions, but the cracks without repeating digits = 60,13,45, only without repetition cracks in arrears in 20 positions. Example 03,25,49 crack this late in the 3rd 5th 6th (of course draw order Can you see this please study, hug

This is not Google translators fault. You choose not to understand. People have offered to translate for you, but you never reply to them.  Why is that?

Five years ago when you complained no one was listening and no one would program your ideas, you were told to learn to program. In five years of being here every day, you haven't learned anything.  You don't try. You choose not to learn, not to understand, not even to try.

Here's my suggestion:

Write up your idea and post it on Fiverr. Since you can use Google you can find it. It a site where people will do tasks that others won't for $5. Maybe you'll get someone to program this for you.  And every time you change or add something to it, you can pay an additional $5. Once you see how much your idea is costing you, you can decide if its worth it.

You understand money. So......

Let's say you paid $1 an hour for somebody to write, run your idea and provide you the data you want.

What did RL say, there were something like 32000 combinations in a 6/49. Let's say you can compare 15 combinations an hour through 13,983,816 possible draws. (After running it for 24 hours, you can't average 15 per hour).

So 32000 (combinations) / 15 (# per hour) = 2133.33 hours. Almost 89 straight days of computer time.

Would you pay $2133.33 to get the data you wanted? Every time you change your idea, the price doubles. This is not an offer to do it. I wouldn't do it, period. 

But the question is:  Would you do that for FREE? 

Simple yes or no question. You understand yes and no, so you can answer.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
      Brasil
      Member #92564
      June 9, 2010
      2125 Posts
      Posted: September 14, 2015, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

This is not Google translators fault. You choose not to understand. People have offered to translate for you, but you never reply to them.  Why is that?

Five years ago when you complained no one was listening and no one would program your ideas, you were told to learn to program. In five years of being here every day, you haven't learned anything.  You don't try. You choose not to learn, not to understand, not even to try.

Here's my suggestion:

Write up your idea and post it on Fiverr. Since you can use Google you can find it. It a site where people will do tasks that others won't for $5. Maybe you'll get someone to program this for you.  And every time you change or add something to it, you can pay an additional $5. Once you see how much your idea is costing you, you can decide if its worth it.

You understand money. So......

Let's say you paid $1 an hour for somebody to write, run your idea and provide you the data you want.

What did RL say, there were something like 32000 combinations in a 6/49. Let's say you can compare 15 combinations an hour through 13,983,816 possible draws. (After running it for 24 hours, you can't average 15 per hour).

So 32000 (combinations) / 15 (# per hour) = 2133.33 hours. Almost 89 straight days of computer time.

Would you pay $2133.33 to get the data you wanted? Every time you change your idea, the price doubles. This is not an offer to do it. I wouldn't do it, period. 

But the question is:  Would you do that for FREE? 

Simple yes or no question. You understand yes and no, so you can answer.

hello, garyo, I put in the forum to help those who want to voluntarily alias, many people were helped here in the forum
        aproposta forum was this. who can help for free, thanks garyo. you are not required to answer that I put in the forum.

Dallas, Texas
        United States
        Member #4549
        May 2, 2004
        1730 Posts
        Posted: September 14, 2015, 5:22 pm - IP Logged

hello, garyo, I put in the forum to help those who want to voluntarily alias, many people were helped here in the forum
          aproposta forum was this. who can help for free, thanks garyo. you are not required to answer that I put in the forum.

I take it your answer is NO! you wouldn't do that.

You wouldn't drive your truck up a 60 degree mountainside in a torrential rain with a 5000 foot drop two inches from your front tire with mudslides coming down on the other side for FREE either.

Don't get me wrong, I like FREE. If someone offers me ice cream I'm not going to complain if its not my favorite or not enough.

But let me ask you another YES or NO question:

You want a volunteer to write a program and run 1176 doubles, 53016 triples plus quads and quints against all 13,983,816 combinations of a 6/49 game?

And you want a volunteer to run 1770 doubles, 99238 triples plus quads and quints against 50,063,680 combinations of a 6/60 game?

YES?

NO?

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

bgonçalves
          Brasil
          Member #92564
          June 9, 2010
          2125 Posts
          Posted: September 14, 2015, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Hello, no, garyo in the courts have 60/6 = 487 635
            What he meant is to filter by digits and positions.
            But I know it's too much work, I see a finished program
            In England. Thank garyo

bgonçalves
            Brasil
            Member #92564
            June 9, 2010
            2125 Posts
            Posted: September 14, 2015, 6:41 pm - IP Logged

Garyo what I wanted was to know some crack has more probabidade to appear
            Ecertas positions over others, but I agree it is very laborious
            See, because we have two conditions in order of draw and ascending order.
            What I meant is to see the probability of occurrence, repetition of twos and threes
              In the same positions or other positions. Ok thank garyo

Dallas, Texas
              United States
              Member #4549
              May 2, 2004
              1730 Posts
              Posted: September 14, 2015, 6:57 pm - IP Logged

Hello, no, garyo in the courts have 60/6 = 487 635
                What he meant is to filter by digits and positions.
                But I know it's too much work, I see a finished program
                In England. Thank garyo

Where did the 487 635 come from?

Glad you found a finished program in England.

And how do you know what he meant?

Is this a shared handle?

Dallas, Texas
                United States
                Member #4549
                May 2, 2004
                1730 Posts
                Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Garyo what I wanted was to know some crack has more probabidade to appear
                Ecertas positions over others, but I agree it is very laborious
                See, because we have two conditions in order of draw and ascending order.
                What I meant is to see the probability of occurrence, repetition of twos and threes
                  In the same positions or other positions. Ok thank garyo

Very good. You understand "laborious", "positions", "ascending", "probability of occurrence", "repetition."

Its true. Certain numbers do fall in certain positions more than others. Certain pairs and certain triples fall in more positions than in others. There is some advantage to knowing that.

If you found a program in England that would do that GREAT!

Let us know if you like it.

bgonçalves
                  Brasil
                  Member #92564
                  June 9, 2010
                  2125 Posts
                  Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:43 pm - IP Logged

hello garyo

link=http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6ccyfjpt159zeb/pair_probabilities_in_columns_for_6-60.xls

bgonçalves
                    Brasil
                    Member #92564
                    June 9, 2010
                    2125 Posts
                    Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

also link=http://www.mediafire.com/view/t6ccyfjpt159zeb/pair_probabilities_in_columns_for_6-60.xls

bgonçalves
                      Brasil
                      Member #92564
                      June 9, 2010
                      2125 Posts
                      Posted: September 14, 2015, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

hello, forum members who want to use to power the ball 59/5 use, can use, but does modify the macro 60/6 to 59/5, find pairs of digits without reptiçao example
                      = 15.38 in the next draw, repeat a maximum of one digit to double mounts to fix

Dallas, Texas
                        United States
                        Member #4549
                        May 2, 2004
                        1730 Posts
                        Posted: September 14, 2015, 9:08 pm - IP Logged

All that matters is you like it. No clue how you would use calculations smaller than .00067.

And of course, you said Excel wasn't fast enough and here you've linked to an Excel file.

Are you sharing this handle with someone? That would explain a lot. 

One minute you understand and can post in English. The next minute you're complaining about Google translate and can't post one sentence without garble.

That kind of stuff makes one wonder. People from Germany, Belgium, France, and several of the Spanish speaking countries here. They all seem to converse very well in English. You seem to be the only person who don't. But yet you do sometimes.

In my (suspicious) mind that indicates either more than one person is using the handle to post, or someone is not who he says he is. Your handle was a comedy movie villain in some 40s movie that was lower than Grade B.

And that's always made me suspicious.

Dallas, Texas
                          United States
                          Member #4549
                          May 2, 2004
                          1730 Posts
                          Posted: September 14, 2015, 9:11 pm - IP Logged

hello, forum members who want to use to power the ball 59/5 use, can use, but does modify the macro 60/6 to 59/5, find pairs of digits without reptiçao example
                          = 15.38 in the next draw, repeat a maximum of one digit to double mounts to fix

like this post.....makes no sense at all. Sure somebody will come along and explain it, but......how do we know they aren't you?

bgonçalves
                            Brasil
                            Member #92564
                            June 9, 2010
                            2125 Posts
                            Posted: September 14, 2015, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

Hello,GARYO I like the state of texas, garyo, I said I could do with a friend in England,
                              What's the problem ??? I present to a friend is he did so English is good
                            Well let's see this for anyone who plays powball = 59/6 of 34 000 crack 4600
                              They are no digits at 75% of reptiçao have
                              Example = 02,15,38, we have 6 different digits next will repeat 2.3 digit max
                            Then left = 4,6,7,8, it is these I type that will form the next crack of 59/5
                            It's just a concept

Dallas, Texas
                              United States
                              Member #4549
                              May 2, 2004
                              1730 Posts
                              Posted: September 14, 2015, 10:02 pm - IP Logged

Hello,GARYO I like the state of texas, garyo, I said I could do with a friend in England,
                                What's the problem ??? I present to a friend is he did so English is good
                              Well let's see this for anyone who plays powball = 59/6 of 34 000 crack 4600
                                They are no digits at 75% of reptiçao have
                                Example = 02,15,38, we have 6 different digits next will repeat 2.3 digit max
                              Then left = 4,6,7,8, it is these I type that will form the next crack of 59/5
                              It's just a concept

Either you are back to playing dumb, or you don't understand English. I did not say there was anything wrong with English.

I said your English sucks sometimes.

And then you use a word like concept which makes one wonder if your not a schtick.

Much like jimmy6146 you change the subject which makes one wonder.