Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

TLCML The Lottery Changed My Life

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by music*.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
Happy California
United States
Member #157856
August 2, 2014
1522 Posts
Posted: September 6, 2015, 10:22 pm - IP Logged

I watch these following shows on XFinity, Discovery Family Channel #121.

I think that the times are East Coast times.

Wednesday September 9, 2015   4pm The Lottery Changed My Life TLCML it is replayed at 11pm.

Wednesday September 16,2015  7pm TLCML

The show,"The Surprising Life of Billionaires" follows each TLCML show.  Maybe not for the 11pm show 9/9/2015

I will update this info to the best of my ability on those Wednesdays.

Enjoy !Cheers

I've been rich and I've been poor. Believe me, rich is better. 

Attributed to Joe E. Lewis and others

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
    Member #118609
    November 4, 2011
    939 Posts
    Posted: September 7, 2015, 12:20 am - IP Logged

sure wish i got that channel, it is one I have to pay extra for which I will not do.  I already pay more than I should for just a handful of decent shows.  The rest is utter garbage.  Why they switched from the TLC channel I dont know.  I keep checking for the shows to run on it and so far it is only extreme couponing and say yes to the dress on saturday mornings.

Is the surprising life of billionaires new?  And are they somehow tied to the lottery?

Thanks music.

Happy California
      United States
      Member #157856
      August 2, 2014
      1522 Posts
      Posted: September 7, 2015, 11:35 am - IP Logged

Hi lejardin, I do pay ten dollars extra for these channels. I also check TLC for LCML shows. 

Yes, the surprising life of billionaires is a new series. I am sure that it will humble me about winning just millions.

I have read that when a person earns $75,000.00 per year they reach a place where they will not be anymore happy if they get more money. Interesting ?

I have remembered that the Republican debate on CNN might be at the same time on Wednesday 9/16/2015.

LCML @ 7pm EST.   Billionaires @ 8pm EST.

Good Luck to you on Wednesday night PB $149 million. I would keep $60 million after taxes and deductions.  This would be a culture shock to me.   It has happened to previous winners when they went from rags to riches and then back to rags. That is why some winners  call it a "Curse of the Lottery".

I hope that all LP Members are prepared to win.

Happy Labor Day !!!US Flag

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
        Member #118609
        November 4, 2011
        939 Posts
        Posted: September 7, 2015, 8:40 pm - IP Logged

Hi lejardin, I do pay ten dollars extra for these channels. I also check TLC for LCML shows. 

Yes, the surprising life of billionaires is a new series. I am sure that it will humble me about winning just millions.

I have read that when a person earns $75,000.00 per year they reach a place where they will not be anymore happy if they get more money. Interesting ?

I have remembered that the Republican debate on CNN might be at the same time on Wednesday 9/16/2015.

LCML @ 7pm EST.   Billionaires @ 8pm EST.

Good Luck to you on Wednesday night PB $149 million. I would keep $60 million after taxes and deductions.  This would be a culture shock to me.   It has happened to previous winners when they went from rags to riches and then back to rags. That is why some winners  call it a "Curse of the Lottery".

I hope that all LP Members are prepared to win.

Happy Labor Day !!!US Flag

Hi Music, thank you for checking and posting the shows as sometimes I dont check and that will be the time they are on!  I did call to see the cost and it would be the same, $10 more and I wont pay more as 95% of the channels are trash.  I watch more on the free air channels lol. 

A show on the super rich is on occasionally and i was actually shocked at what they spent their money on.  Have no idea if the give to charities or community but all I could think of was how many people the money (in my opinion was wasted or stupid) could be used to help less fortunate.  I would be very grateful for whatever God would bless me with and I will pray to do right with the winnings, certainly do not want a lottery curse.  I will be like that very young man who won about $40 million and kept calling his bank to hear his balance lol.  Billions, cannot comprehend having that.

Good luck to you and your dreams on  Wednesday or Tuesday too!  Hope you are having a nice Labor Day weekend also.  Good luck all.

Happy California
          United States
          Member #157856
          August 2, 2014
          1522 Posts
          Posted: September 9, 2015, 3:27 pm - IP Logged

HI,  According to the menu for today Wednesday 9/9/2015 all the times listed are West Coast times. At least here in California.

So, today The Lottery Changed My Life will be on at 4pm followed by The Surprising Lives of Billionaires at 5pm.

TLCML repeats tonight at 11 pm.

So for next Wednesday night 9/16/2015 , TLCML will be on at 7pm followed by The billionaires at 8pm. West Coast time.

I am doing my best to keep everyone updated.Big Smile

homestead
            United States
            Member #158182
            August 14, 2014
            132 Posts
            Posted: September 9, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

I wish they would make some new episodes///Mail For YouUS Flag

Happy California
              United States
              Member #157856
              August 2, 2014
              1522 Posts
              Posted: September 9, 2015, 9:46 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! and then I would stay awake and watch the entire show. I will try again later tonight.

As a potential millionaire the show about billionaires which followed LCML put me in my place. I have been humbled.

A lottery win might provide the maintenance for the yacht & Jet.

When I win the Lottery I will discourage others from calling me a millionaire. I will refer to myself as a thousandaire.  It has to last and care for my heirs.