Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

$30 scratch-off gets 1st 10 million win in NC

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Coin Toss.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #149820
December 9, 2013
644 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2015, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

These are some lucky dogs... I wish I could throw $30 bucks at a lottery ticket and come out a huge winner like they were. I think they can get annunity of 500k for 20 years which is what I'd take or the lump of 6 million and after tax 4.1 million...either one they come out smelling like a rose LOL Good luck to them and theirs and I hope to jion them as one of the next 3 that is out there...or even one of the 18 million dollar ones as well

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #77167
    July 15, 2009
    568 Posts
    Posted: September 22, 2015, 5:49 pm - IP Logged

Good luck to you.  SC doesn't even have $20 scratch offs yet.  Congratulations to the winners. :)

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
      Zeta Reticuli Star System
      United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10389 Posts
      Posted: September 23, 2015, 1:04 am - IP Logged

RALEIGH, N.C. �A Triad couple has won the largest scratch-off prize in the history of the North Carolina Education Lottery.

Dale and Robin Summey won $10 million in the Ultimate Millions game, lottery officials said Monday. They chose the $6 million lump sum option, which pays out $4.1 million after taxes.

http://www.wxii12.com/news/Lexington-couple-wins-10-million-in-NC-lottery/35398238

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.