Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

ALL STATES Straight run 496,497 IS LEFT

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 1 year ago by lotterybraker.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: September 22, 2015, 7:12 pm - IP Logged

THAT IS THE ONLY straight string left out of that run...I do not know what state it will land in..only THAT IT HAS TO LAND...so...you can try and catch it...

we started out with 12 total straights...we have hit 11 of the 12 in 6 days I think...

so 496,497 = 1 STRAIGHT

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY THIS..YOU CAN TRY...and as fast as this run has ran...I dont look for it to be missing much longer..if I had to Guess I would say any where between 2 and 4 days...

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: October 1, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

THAT IS THE ONLY straight string left out of that run...I do not know what state it will land in..only THAT IT HAS TO LAND...so...you can try and catch it...

we started out with 12 total straights...we have hit 11 of the 12 in 6 days I think...

so 496,497 = 1 STRAIGHT

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY THIS..YOU CAN TRY...and as fast as this run has ran...I dont look for it to be missing much longer..if I had to Guess I would say any where between 2 and 4 days...

ok that all states straight is finish now...I SURE HATE TO THINK everyone in MICHIGAN missed this one after I have been telling all of you..this was the last one and had to land somewhere..and it was only 2 combos...but I can also understand the other side of the coin as well...

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE TONIGHT~!!!!!

Thu, Oct 1, 2015MichiganDaily 3 Midday4-9-7

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"