Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 11:40 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Percep-Lotron 1.3

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by stoopendaal.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TAMPA FLA
United States
Member #111531
May 27, 2011
5 Posts
Posted: September 29, 2015, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Percep-Lotron 1.3, not sure what's going on here, but whan i use Backtesting and Chart it gave me an error saying, ( Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately) I had to close it cause it wouldn't let do anything else.. It told me to read Details below and it said, (When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception well be sent to JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box) If anyone know's what's going on here, pls let me know.

Thanks!    Using Windows XP Pro..

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
    Dallas, Texas
    United States
    Member #4549
    May 2, 2004
    1658 Posts
    Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:28 am - IP Logged

Percep-Lotron 1.3, not sure what's going on here, but whan i use Backtesting and Chart it gave me an error saying, ( Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit the application will close immediately) I had to close it cause it wouldn't let do anything else.. It told me to read Details below and it said, (When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception well be sent to JIT debugger registered on the computer rather than be handled by this dialog box) If anyone know's what's going on here, pls let me know.

Thanks!    Using Windows XP Pro..

Contact the vendor.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

stoopendaal's avatar - archer

Netherlands
      Member #3476
      January 24, 2004
      212 Posts
      Posted: September 30, 2015, 2:23 pm - IP Logged

Hi Eddie,

I ran perceplotron in Windows XP  SP3 compatibility mode (in Windows 10) but no errors occurred while back testing with different settings.

Which settings did you use and how many draws were you testing?