Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2015

Topic closed. 2768 replies. Last post 1 year ago by L273.

Page 159 of 185
PrintE-mailLink
LadyA's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #139167
February 16, 2013
6736 Posts
Posted: October 27, 2015, 9:13 am - IP Logged

Oh HAPPY DAY!! Just paid 524.47 today for mothers chemo meds. Played my Birthday as always for $1.00 combo. Any guesses to what my Birthday is? 410. Doing the Happy Dance. 

Party

Big Congrats!

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
    No Man's Land
    United States
    Member #164139
    February 19, 2015
    5460 Posts
    Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:18 am - IP Logged

I'm liking that for night as well as 477 447....day, I like 745, 447, 477 too....

Congrats on your wins!

Just did a quick WO and I see your 447 made my final list.  Guessing it is time for a dbl again, but ya never know! Wink

120 018 049 149 447 045 046 048 148 

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      49615 Posts
      Posted: October 27, 2015, 10:45 am - IP Logged

10/27:

004 009 045 059 455 559 044 049 099 445 459 599

334 339 348 389 488 889 344 349 399 448 489 899

013 018 036 135 068 158 356 568

012 017 026 125 067 157 256 567

Good for Today Plus Three Days...

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

L273's avatar - animated money-image-0064.gif
        NC
        United States
        Member #138125
        January 20, 2013
        754 Posts
        Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:24 am - IP Logged

Need prayers from my friends.

For my mother, Betty Jonhson  is not expected to make it. I have been taking care of my mom for the past four years. I took my mom out of a nursing home, you know how they treat the elderly, I took care of her. I turned my living room into a room for her, so it would accomodiate a hospital bed and other equip. She was happy to be with me and around her grandchildren. I was happy that I was able to put a smile on my mother's face. Now I face losing her.
        Thanks for your prayers, love to everyone. Daniel

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

Pray for my Granny.I know your not doing well. I sit here beside you, hoping you pull through. I know its not looking good for you. I know I haven't spent the time I should with you. Just wish I could have one more day with you in full health. Your the only grandparent I got to know and it was worth it, I have a lot of memories. I have faith that you are going to pull through and you also told me so, and you haven't ever lied to me, so pull though it, your still young... Love you lots, always your grandson Sam

My Grandma Betty Johnson
        So sad. So many tears. Pray for my Granny. For my Dad Daniel and my family. We
        praise God she is home. Yet we all know she is dying. She's not in pain, but not
        eating or drinking &  Her kidneys shutting down. For the last 4
        years my dad & my step-mom have kept her alive after an expectation she
        wouldn't live. They've took her fishing, out to eat, to the flea market and
        more. She got to see her great grand babies growing. She knows she is loved so
        much she's had fun & laughed & had some great times. Yet this time is
        different, worse than she's ever been. After enduring heart attack last Saturday
        & getting somewhat better, but after being home her health slowly declining.
        I am heartbroken all this happening especially on her and my birthdays. May
        God's will be done. Be with her Lord Jesus!!  Love you always Tonya

Mrs. Lotto-nc's avatar - us2016

United States
          Member #156276
          June 13, 2014
          2629 Posts
          Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:40 am - IP Logged

For my mother, Betty Jonhson  is not expected to make it. I have been taking care of my mom for the past four years. I took my mom out of a nursing home, you know how they treat the elderly, I took care of her. I turned my living room into a room for her, so it would accomodiate a hospital bed and other equip. She was happy to be with me and around her grandchildren. I was happy that I was able to put a smile on my mother's face. Now I face losing her.

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

Pray for my Granny.I know your not doing well. I sit here beside you, hoping you pull through. I know its not looking good for you. I know I haven't spent the time I should with you. Just wish I could have one more day with you in full health. Your the only grandparent I got to know and it was worth it, I have a lot of memories. I have faith that you are going to pull through and you also told me so, and you haven't ever lied to me, so pull though it, your still young... Love you lots, always your grandson Sam

My Grandma Betty Johnson
          praise God she is home. Yet we all know she is dying. She's not in pain, but not
          different, worse than she's ever been. After enduring heart attack last Saturday

Praying you and your family!!! I pray that you may find comfort in God and everything will be ok as she transition.

I Agree!I'm good at what I do, my good luck can be yours too!!!

All time favorites:

916/514/123

5050/9901/2121/3232 

Greenville, North Carolina
            United States
            Member #164599
            March 8, 2015
            189 Posts
            Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

I'm actually going through the same with my husband, I will keep you and the family in prayer.

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
              New Bern, NC
              United States
              Member #159091
              September 13, 2014
              4618 Posts
              Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:42 am - IP Logged

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

My Grandma Betty Johnson

L273

Our thoughts and Prayers go out to you and your family.

ASH

New Bern, NC
                United States
                Member #159091
                September 13, 2014
                4618 Posts
                Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:43 am - IP Logged

Oh HAPPY DAY!! Just paid 524.47 today for mothers chemo meds. Played my Birthday as always for $1.00 combo. Any guesses to what my Birthday is? 410. Doing the Happy Dance. 

Party

BIG Congrats to U Dance

New Bern, NC
                  United States
                  Member #159091
                  September 13, 2014
                  4618 Posts
                  Posted: October 27, 2015, 11:44 am - IP Logged

I played 301 FIGURES....

Dudley N.C
                    United States
                    Member #68981
                    January 3, 2009
                    554 Posts
                    Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

i don"t know about three days in a row but here's  what i like   461 470 474 477 941 473  1559 5019 5016 1059 good luck everyone:

Dudley N.C
                      United States
                      Member #68981
                      January 3, 2009
                      554 Posts
                      Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

i don"t know about three days in a row but here's  what i like   461 470 474 477 941 473  1559 5019 5016 1059 good luck everyone:

1559 has never been in NC midday in any order only at night.

HILLSBOROUGH
                        United States
                        Member #164540
                        March 6, 2015
                        386 Posts
                        Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:33 pm - IP Logged

My Grandma Betty Johnson 

My Grandma Betty Johnson

L273 My prayers to you and your family.  I have been where you are so I know how difficult it is. Social Services wanted to put my grandmother in a nursing home because she lived alone and didn't have anyone to take care of her at night but my mom, dad and I wouldn't let them. We took turns spending the night with her at her house. She had congestive heart failure but was still able to get around for a while and she wanted to stay in her home so we spent the last 5 years of her life spending the night with her ( she had a home health nurse during the day )  I know we extended her life by not letting them put her in a nursing home and improved the quality of life she had. She died in 2007 and I miss her every day. We were very close.  My mom died in 2012 -- she had a quintuple bypass in 2007 ( the same week my grandma died --  what a week ! ) My mom had a rough time of it after the heart surgery and 5 years after the surgery, collapsed at home from a pulmonary embolism and died in my arms. She was only 69. 

L273 I know it's hard to lose your mom --there's not a minute that goes by that I don't miss mine -- but I'm glad that you had/ and are having this time to spend with her.  I know she's probably already expressed her gratitude to you for taking care of her but just know that you honor her with your actions. Enjoy the present -- don't worry about the future. Only God knows what the future holds. Never give up on a miracle. 

Atlanta Georgia
                          United States
                          Member #96
                          January 23, 2002
                          8794 Posts
                          Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:34 pm - IP Logged

Reds Hot Sheet Instruction Layout

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/293797

Dudley N.C
                            United States
                            Member #68981
                            January 3, 2009
                            554 Posts
                            Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:35 pm - IP Logged

1559 has never been in NC midday in any order only at night.

GA got 744  that why i like to wait until GA & VA come out.

StreetGlide's avatar - 300x300
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #119368
                              November 21, 2011
                              2753 Posts
                              Posted: October 27, 2015, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

x75 5x7 305 281 203 284 248

"Straight Shooter"

Page 159 of 185