Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2015

Topic closed. 2768 replies. Last post 1 year ago by L273.

Page 166 of 185
PrintE-mailLink
Gastonia, North Carolina
United States
Member #169240
October 8, 2015
124 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2015, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

I couldn't have said it better!

TN had 143 Today too!

SC had it yesterday 413

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
    Wilson-Elm City
    United States
    Member #70647
    February 7, 2009
    1743 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2015, 5:18 pm - IP Logged

Played 145Blue Thinking Did U get it Caji????

Nope.....I played 243 today and 623--624--623. Also, played the mate "689"... Should Have known they are still trying to get back the money they lost on the Cash 5 night before last...I should have seen that....but...I thought they would go with the 624 or 623 today..They think they are being funny bringing that number right back and bringing it back exactly the same way too... ANYWAY,.. Maybe tonight......Stay with the 624 number in combo if you can and we will collect soon. I am just about broke till Friday. Borrowed $50.00 last night but have now spent it on last night draw and todays draw going combo.... I put the on notice, next month will NOT be like this month.....Prepare to pay out some of your ill gotten gains......

They say, "pimping aint easy"  neither is winning a sum of Cash from NCEL..They are more slick and crooked than prostitutes...Lol.....

Congrats to any winners today....

N.C. has the most posts and things of all the states it looks like. To be sure there has to be one more state that is as bad as ours as far as the Lottery goes...But, I am yet to see it....This is one state that you earn $$$$$ when you play the Lottery....Lol.....

I see that the 935 came 2x last year on the same day, october-28th...So, they were crooked even back then....Maybe 952 tonight. I haven't done ny work-outs as of yet. Guess I better get started. Only want be able to play combos tonight as $$$$$ is at it's end....It's either exact or any....Guess I better just go with all "Any" and maybe at least pick up a few dollars till Friday....

I am still also hopeing that 129 or it's mate,674, will come between now and Sat.

Good Luck 2-Nite.....

Good Luck Everyone !

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

JAMORA's avatar - ladyclover
      NC
      United States
      Member #164399
      February 28, 2015
      1926 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2015, 5:40 pm - IP Logged

You think that 341 coming back?

YEP! LOL!

"Don't waste time, it's the stuff life's made of..."

Wilson-Elm City
        United States
        Member #70647
        February 7, 2009
        1743 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2015, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

SC had it yesterday 413

Will like to see what S.C. and TN. have tonight.....

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

Gastonia, North Carolina
          United States
          Member #169240
          October 8, 2015
          124 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2015, 6:02 pm - IP Logged

Will like to see what S.C. and TN. have tonight.....

this is kind of dumb but works sometimes, at least for the most part lets me get within the ball park... if you're playing evening, take the sc (ie. 400 add 441 to it which come out to 841... mirror accordingly = 346) example from oct. 27 evening     has to be same day/ same time frame day/night  sometimes it's off by one up or down, sometimes not even close but here is another equation to play with. but like i said doesn't always work.

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
            North Carolina
            United States
            Member #59855
            March 29, 2008
            31517 Posts
            Posted: October 28, 2015, 6:33 pm - IP Logged

I want to thank everyone for the prayers but unfortunately we lost mom this morning at 2:44 am

Mom just gained her Wings and she is Happier now than she has ever been in HEAVEN ....

MAMA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I WILL MISS YOU SO VERY MUCH LOVE ALWAYS YOUR SON

I'm so very sorry to hear this news L273 but take comfort that she is in a much better place!

My prayers are for you & all of your family!

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
              No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164139
              February 19, 2015
              5461 Posts
              Posted: October 28, 2015, 6:34 pm - IP Logged

you reckon you could filter out one or two of them there numbers so maybe the riff-raff could get a hit Hat

how goes it mR numERolOGy!?!

hope all is doing well and hitting big!! 

just dropping by to steal some hitters!  Green laugh

GL ALL!

Mike

Oh man, there goes the neighborhood and someone forgot to lock the door again! Green laugh  How goes NC P3?  Just crap-tastic bro, I need to come back and play VA again soon, at least I can win there.   End  of the month "NCEL Style" is in full effect, so don't get your hopes up too much if you play down here.   GL Sir Lotto-Bro! 

PS-  At least my Panther's are 6-0   Thumbs Up

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
                No Man's Land
                United States
                Member #164139
                February 19, 2015
                5461 Posts
                Posted: October 28, 2015, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

this is kind of dumb but works sometimes, at least for the most part lets me get within the ball park... if you're playing evening, take the sc (ie. 400 add 441 to it which come out to 841... mirror accordingly = 346) example from oct. 27 evening     has to be same day/ same time frame day/night  sometimes it's off by one up or down, sometimes not even close but here is another equation to play with. but like i said doesn't always work.

Nothing is dumb if it works, even part of the time. One must always keep an open mind and try new things when playing NCEL. 
                GL Thumbs Up

mzketa84's avatar - batman38
                  Goldsboro
                  United States
                  Member #169562
                  October 23, 2015
                  134 Posts
                  Posted: October 28, 2015, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

571 371 444 454 384 424 321my picks for tn

Wilson-Elm City
                    United States
                    Member #70647
                    February 7, 2009
                    1743 Posts
                    Posted: October 28, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

Where do you get the 441 from to add to the 400, the winning number of last night of s.c.?

Motley, Va
                      United States
                      Member #156938
                      July 4, 2014
                      2316 Posts
                      Posted: October 28, 2015, 7:11 pm - IP Logged

Nothing is dumb if it works, even part of the time. One must always keep an open mind and try new things when playing NCEL. 
                      GL Thumbs Up

I guess most do not play all states and or keep up with all state draws like I and some others do, but they all get the same numbers, just switch around the order sometimes, at least the states that use the the same systems,  I have listed the ones to watch in here before. may be a day or couple draws later but will show up. take for example the doubles that fell in todays draws. somewhere will get some of those same doubles tonight and most certainly some of the mates to today's doubles, Wish i knew exactly which but that would be to easy so i play them all : /  ....they also use sequences of numbers, watch those, the ones that are left will drop, and I only watch double sequences like if all of the sequence 880 - 889 has fell except, say 885....you can bank on it that somebody will see that 885! double are easier to keep up with i think anyway. same with P4, ex.  yesterday and today in the P4 it has been 13 of the 99xx numbers fall, look for the ones that has not fell, bank on it that we will see more 99xx tonight, either some of the same or the ones that fill in the blanks! mirrors seem to work good to. say 9958 has fell, bank on it that 9953 will be up shortly! 

riff-raff tips of the day!  Green laugh

GL TEAM NC!!

Mike 

aka....riff-raff  (some would say)  LOL

Wilson-Elm City
                        United States
                        Member #70647
                        February 7, 2009
                        1743 Posts
                        Posted: October 28, 2015, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

I guess most do not play all states and or keep up with all state draws like I and some others do, but they all get the same numbers, just switch around the order sometimes, at least the states that use the the same systems,  I have listed the ones to watch in here before. may be a day or couple draws later but will show up. take for example the doubles that fell in todays draws. somewhere will get some of those same doubles tonight and most certainly some of the mates to today's doubles, Wish i knew exactly which but that would be to easy so i play them all : /  ....they also use sequences of numbers, watch those, the ones that are left will drop, and I only watch double sequences like if all of the sequence 880 - 889 has fell except, say 885....you can bank on it that somebody will see that 885! double are easier to keep up with i think anyway. same with P4, ex.  yesterday and today in the P4 it has been 13 of the 99xx numbers fall, look for the ones that has not fell, bank on it that we will see more 99xx tonight, either some of the same or the ones that fill in the blanks! mirrors seem to work good to. say 9958 has fell, bank on it that 9953 will be up shortly! 

riff-raff tips of the day!  Green laugh

GL TEAM NC!!

Mike 

aka....riff-raff  (some would say)  LOL

Thanks for the info....

Aint N.C. a TRIP....Lol......They bring 2 straits then today they bring last nights partial mirror to today's draw...2 of the same #'s and 2 mirror's....Lol.....

n-9678

n-5768

d-8107

Wilson-Elm City
                          United States
                          Member #70647
                          February 7, 2009
                          1743 Posts
                          Posted: October 28, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

I see s.c. brought 396 tonight.....which is the exact mirror of the 148 you were just talking about....Lol.... Still wondering where you got the 441 to add to it from....

Tn. brought 189 tonight, the mirror of our last nights winning number 346......

Gastonia, North Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #169240
                            October 8, 2015
                            124 Posts
                            Posted: October 28, 2015, 8:00 pm - IP Logged

Where do you get the 441 from to add to the 400, the winning number of last night of s.c.?

just watched the two long enough to see basically a 441 difference +4 +4 +1 difference between the two   

ie.  oct 25 evening 310    add +4 +4 +1   =  751           nc was 341           if you mirrored the  7  you get  251   good enough to win a one off play up or down would hit it

and if sc hit 396 tonight  add the 441 to it you get 737     at this point you have to decide if you want to mirror or not or if it adds up close to your other workouts.  could come out to say up or down    638, 637,  648,    or could mirror   and go   232  with +/-   343, 287 etc.    not exact science but like i said something else to look at.

hard to tell when to mirror and add up or down, there in lies the problem for me.

Wilson-Elm City
                              United States
                              Member #70647
                              February 7, 2009
                              1743 Posts
                              Posted: October 28, 2015, 8:16 pm - IP Logged

just watched the two long enough to see basically a 441 difference +4 +4 +1 difference between the two   

ie.  oct 25 evening 310    add +4 +4 +1   =  751           nc was 341           if you mirrored the  7  you get  251   good enough to win a one off play up or down would hit it

and if sc hit 396 tonight  add the 441 to it you get 737     at this point you have to decide if you want to mirror or not or if it adds up close to your other workouts.  could come out to say up or down    638, 637,  648,    or could mirror   and go   232  with +/-   343, 287 etc.    not exact science but like i said something else to look at.

hard to tell when to mirror and add up or down, there in lies the problem for me.

Yep....Seems to work out for some reason... I am going to try it out tonight  with some of my numbers also....Thanks....Good Luck also tonight !

324--346--920--943--246

326--341--896--527--351

327--328----440--443--332

223----666--777--000.

Page 166 of 185