Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 10/1 - 10/31/2015

Topic closed. 2768 replies. Last post 1 year ago by L273.

Page 53 of 185
PrintE-mailLink
Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
Wilson-Elm City
United States
Member #70647
February 7, 2009
1743 Posts
Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:32 pm - IP Logged

383 winners won a total of $55,217 Skeptical  Thud  Skeptical

Lol.........Do they ever quit?   Another false trip in the winners also....Lol.....Man these are sick people running that outfit....

Looks like even 2 false trips here. 1 in the # of people (383) and 1 in the prize amount....5--5--2+1+7=10=0..."5--5--0"...

But, that's just the way Psychopaths think though......

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
    No Man's Land
    United States
    Member #164139
    February 19, 2015
    5461 Posts
    Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

Normal "Par for the course" when you are trying to increase profits and become a top 12 in the nation. 
    I would expect nothing less, their plan is now in FULL EFFECT!

PS - Watch that 383, might be a sign, seen it happen more than once.

HILLSBOROUGH
      United States
      Member #164540
      March 6, 2015
      386 Posts
      Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:34 pm - IP Logged

Every time they do 669, there's always some controversy. I understand there's lines under them but sometimes depending on how the ball falls, you can't really see the line. It doesn't help that the host adds to the controversy by not calling the number right. At first Gayle said " It's a 9 " but right before they went to the Pick 4, she said " no, it's a 6 " but at the end the screen shot showed it as 669. I wish they would get a different color ball for the 6 or 9 so we, the players, will know which is which.  I had 666 & 999 so obviously I had a vested interest. I've gotten screwed with this before.   You'd think they'd want to eliminate the controversy and help their own hosts out but they rather be shifty. BS

Wilson-Elm City
        United States
        Member #70647
        February 7, 2009
        1743 Posts
        Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Normal "Par for the course" when you are trying to increase profits and become a top 12 in the nation. 
        I would expect nothing less, their plan is now in FULL EFFECT!

PS - Watch that 383, might be a sign, seen it happen more than once.

I am going to try and come up with something new that will make them last on that list......

Going to share it with everyone here and we are going to make them wish they were in the last 5 in the nation and be glad to be there too..

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

rocky mount
          United States
          Member #133973
          October 14, 2012
          366 Posts
          Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

Nc made a killing today. Didnt even pay out 100,000 among the both of them. Ncel jus do away wit,your lottery. Not even worth it anymore.wer i useto spend 30 to 60 aday only 5dollars and now it bout to be keep my money

plshelpme's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg

United States
            Member #62239
            June 21, 2008
            24968 Posts
            Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:40 pm - IP Logged

Every time they do 669, there's always some controversy. I understand there's lines under them but sometimes depending on how the ball falls, you can't really see the line. It doesn't help that the host adds to the controversy by not calling the number right. At first Gayle said " It's a 9 " but right before they went to the Pick 4, she said " no, it's a 6 " but at the end the screen shot showed it as 669. I wish they would get a different color ball for the 6 or 9 so we, the players, will know which is which.  I had 666 & 999 so obviously I had a vested interest. I've gotten screwed with this before.   You'd think they'd want to eliminate the controversy and help their own hosts out but they rather be shifty. BS

I was wondering if anyone else had caught her slip of the tongue comment. Dupe Alert

*pls*

Wilson-Elm City
              United States
              Member #70647
              February 7, 2009
              1743 Posts
              Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:41 pm - IP Logged

They are a Corporation and there main goal is to make a profit, NO MATTER WHAT or HOW....If they can get by , by cheating, well they will do it then.

I said it before, I don't mind losing if the game is fair, but I hate to lose to a lying, cheating Corporation with nothing but profits on their minds and big homes and nice vacations all upon the back of us N.C. people.....

In the end, it will come back to them, the evil, and the money and goodness will come to us....

P/S...This is all geared toward the minority's to make sure we stay broke and can never rise up ! They only want 2 classes here now, the rich and the poor and looks like they are doing a good job at it..(The Corporations, that is)...

I'm through Todd, sorry man !

Wilson-Elm City
                United States
                Member #70647
                February 7, 2009
                1743 Posts
                Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

This makes  "13" ,6's and 9's in just 8 days....This is random? In what world? Just count the 6's and 9's in last months, it's amazing.....

What's amazing is how they keep getting away with it...Sure wish I was a congressman or senator for just 1 day, I would fix this mess....

They also need to have normal people, like us, in there when they draw....They should not be able to keep right on testing these machines (pre-draws) ever day and night either....

No, it wouldn't be good for them if a honest congressman or senator was in office......

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
                  New Bern, NC
                  United States
                  Member #159091
                  September 13, 2014
                  4620 Posts
                  Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:54 pm - IP Logged

This makes  "13" ,6's and 9's in just 8 days....This is random? In what world? Just count the 6's and 9's in last months, it's amazing.....

What's amazing is how they keep getting away with it...Sure wish I was a congressman or senator for just 1 day, I would fix this mess....

They also need to have normal people, like us, in there when they draw....They should not be able to keep right on testing these machines (pre-draws) ever day and night either....

No, it wouldn't be good for them if a honest congressman or senator was in office......

honest congressman or senator was in office......Is there SUCH a thing?????

New Bern, NC
                    United States
                    Member #159091
                    September 13, 2014
                    4620 Posts
                    Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

Often Followed by: 069 085 134 157 246 318 326 371 395 419 491 465 532 547 555 592 607 610 639 760 802 804 832 854 901

Doubles Following 669 Often are: 005 008 119 464 484 811 883

Historical Predictions: 001 035 104 126 208 344 661 827 913 916 969 238 041 960

Wilson-Elm City
                      United States
                      Member #70647
                      February 7, 2009
                      1743 Posts

honest congressman or senator was in office......Is there SUCH a thing?????

Nope, I don't think GOD created such a creecher as of yet.....

United States
                        Member #143211
                        May 27, 2013
                        1979 Posts

I thought she said a 6 , she then quickly said it was a 9 . Well, if it was 666 that the right number for this state , it's a devil state for numbers!

New Bern, NC
                          United States
                          Member #159091
                          September 13, 2014
                          4620 Posts
                          Posted: October 8, 2015, 3:59 pm - IP Logged

I thought she said a 6 , she then quickly said it was a 9 . Well, if it was 666 that the right number for this state , it's a devil state for numbers!

I just take it as even the HOST realized a Trip Needed to fall.....Naughty

Raven62's avatar - binary
                            New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #17843
                            June 28, 2005
                            49784 Posts
                            Posted: October 8, 2015, 4:04 pm - IP Logged

GREAT JOB Raven

TY AshleyAddams: Best of Luck!

Congrats to All the Winners and Posters of 669! Thumbs Up

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

HILLSBOROUGH
                              United States
                              Member #164540
                              March 6, 2015
                              386 Posts
                              Posted: October 8, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

I was wondering if anyone else had caught her slip of the tongue comment. Dupe Alert

Trust me plshelpme I did -- I even played it back twice so someone else could listen to it.  They heard it both times as well. After she said " it's a 6 " I thought the auditors had corrected her because she said it so late but alas, nope. 669 is what they called it.  Back in the old days ( 2012 ) they'd at least try to do some damage control and throw a triple to make up for it but I'd be shocked if they did anything to make us feel better tonight. They haven't cared about our little feelings in so long, I don't know why they'd start now. I guess I keep hoping my mustard seed of hope will spring eternal and they'll get a heart from the Wizard of Oz. LOL 

Page 53 of 185