Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Daily 4 Formulas

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 1 year ago by bootleg233.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
256 Posts
Posted: October 5, 2015, 1:33 pm - IP Logged

I am just about finished with a workout in Excel using past numbers (PN) and Constants (C) in formulas for CA Daily 4.  I select from 11 Number Columns 4N1…4N4; 4M1…4M4; 4NRS; 4MRS; 4GRS (Root Sums for numbers and mirrors; and the root sum of the game number digits) in a previous game (Game Back).  I set a Constant to be used in the formula.  I am running the following formulas: (1) PN-PN, (2) PN-C, (3) PN^2-PN, (4) (PN^2+PN^2)^.5.  I have generated thousands of results for each formula going back 5 games using each Number Column.  I analyze each equation over the last 300 games counting hits in positions N1…N2; Hit % for last 7,14,21,28,35,42, and 300 games, Hitting results and their position; Hitting results for the current result in each position and Games Out for each.  I sort the results for each equation based on Hit% (in 4 columns I calculate the ratio of the 7…28 game hit% divided by the 300 game hit%, then sort by column for the larges value.  This gives me the hottest equation for each formula.  For example: 4N4B3^2-4M3B1 has a Hit % of 86%, 64%, 62%, 61%, 54%, 55% and 38% over the last 7,14,21,28,35,42, and 300 games, is 2 Games Out and hit 8 times in a row before that.  I am selecting one of the top 5 equations for each formula to try to hit the next draw.  I can also include or exclude based on weather the equation hit last game.

I just finished the base workout and will test it on tonight’s draw.

I am currently analyzing number counts for each equation and noticing that some formulas favor certain numbers in the spread and excluded others (example there is no 0 in the Right Triangle calculation unless both PNs are 0). 

The Odds of any of the numbers 0…9 hitting in a game is 40%.  (10% per position times 4 positions)  The hottest equations for each formula Hit (1) 43% , (2) 44%, (3) 44% and (4) 42% for the last 300 games.  This is not much of an improvement in Odds.  The other concern is that instead of having to select from 10 numbers I now have thousands of options to choose from.  Sorting the equations is the key I have not found.  5 or 6 equations forecasting future draws is the goal. 

Before I spend the time to create similar workouts for the other games and states do any of you have any comments. I will take any suggestions for base numbers or equations that could be included.  Has anyone already done this and moved on to another quest?

I am still planning on posting a worksheet that has a calculation block for each formula.

I would like to include your formula suggestions in my post.

Thanks

adulane62's avatar - file php?avatar=16228.gif
    From Denver, Rocky Mountain Empire,
    United States
    Member #49750
    February 13, 2007
    439 Posts
    Posted: October 5, 2015, 10:58 pm - IP Logged

I am just about finished with a workout in Excel using past numbers (PN) and Constants (C) in formulas for CA Daily 4.  I select from 11 Number Columns 4N1…4N4; 4M1…4M4; 4NRS; 4MRS; 4GRS (Root Sums for numbers and mirrors; and the root sum of the game number digits) in a previous game (Game Back).  I set a Constant to be used in the formula.  I am running the following formulas: (1) PN-PN, (2) PN-C, (3) PN^2-PN, (4) (PN^2+PN^2)^.5.  I have generated thousands of results for each formula going back 5 games using each Number Column.  I analyze each equation over the last 300 games counting hits in positions N1…N2; Hit % for last 7,14,21,28,35,42, and 300 games, Hitting results and their position; Hitting results for the current result in each position and Games Out for each.  I sort the results for each equation based on Hit% (in 4 columns I calculate the ratio of the 7…28 game hit% divided by the 300 game hit%, then sort by column for the larges value.  This gives me the hottest equation for each formula.  For example: 4N4B3^2-4M3B1 has a Hit % of 86%, 64%, 62%, 61%, 54%, 55% and 38% over the last 7,14,21,28,35,42, and 300 games, is 2 Games Out and hit 8 times in a row before that.  I am selecting one of the top 5 equations for each formula to try to hit the next draw.  I can also include or exclude based on weather the equation hit last game.

I am currently analyzing number counts for each equation and noticing that some formulas favor certain numbers in the spread and excluded others (example there is no 0 in the Right Triangle calculation unless both PNs are 0). 

The Odds of any of the numbers 0…9 hitting in a game is 40%.  (10% per position times 4 positions)  The hottest equations for each formula Hit (1) 43% , (2) 44%, (3) 44% and (4) 42% for the last 300 games.  This is not much of an improvement in Odds.  The other concern is that instead of having to select from 10 numbers I now have thousands of options to choose from.  Sorting the equations is the key I have not found.  5 or 6 equations forecasting future draws is the goal. 

Before I spend the time to create similar workouts for the other games and states do any of you have any comments. I will take any suggestions for base numbers or equations that could be included.  Has anyone already done this and moved on to another quest?

I am still planning on posting a worksheet that has a calculation block for each formula.

Thanks

Can't give you suggestions on Pick-4, because we only have one pick-3 draw here in Colorado. However, if you are doing one for Pick-3, a "prediction algorithm", if there is such a word, lol, that shows how many hot, average or cold numbers will show up in the NEXT draw in 5 to 10 lines would be helpful. Of course, that is a pipe dream and there is no such thing, but what the heck man! lol.

Go Broncos!  White Bounce

Lincoln, California
      United States
      Member #167130
      June 27, 2015
      256 Posts
      Posted: October 6, 2015, 1:29 am - IP Logged

The worksheet is set up to work for Pick 3 also.  The workout finds hot equations and produces a number for the next game.  That number is not necessarily Hot.  I will compare the result to the Hot Numbers for the 7,14,28,35,42, and 300 previous games and let you know how it works for Pick 4.  I will run Pick 3 in about a week unless I get some work that pays $.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
        Economy class
        Belgium
        Member #123700
        February 27, 2012
        4035 Posts
        Posted: October 6, 2015, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

A simple dynamical automatic selection: http://emuis.be/pick4GA It isn't updated. To use it, you must time your coup and or select by your criteria. The same is programmed for pick 3 California.

Krypton
          United States
          Member #140102
          March 11, 2013
          891 Posts
          Posted: October 19, 2015, 6:21 pm - IP Logged

Thanks

Sounds interesting.  I normally play jackpot games but always interested n what other games are doing and how folks figure out their results.  Do you have any updates?

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

Lincoln, California
            United States
            Member #167130
            June 27, 2015
            256 Posts
            Posted: October 20, 2015, 1:38 am - IP Logged

I am making good progress,  Strings are Fascinating.  I have about 4 days of real work to do starting Wednesday.  I hope  my String Base is about done by then.  I will get back to the Formula Worksheet Sheet and post it as soon as I am allowed to.

Ohio
              United States
              Member #157792
              July 31, 2014
              1118 Posts
              Posted: October 20, 2015, 2:49 am - IP Logged

Wow AllenB, this sounds great. Can't wait to see the final product.

Krypton
                United States
                Member #140102
                March 11, 2013
                891 Posts
                Posted: October 20, 2015, 7:29 am - IP Logged

I am making good progress,  Strings are Fascinating.  I have about 4 days of real work to do starting Wednesday.  I hope  my String Base is about done by then.  I will get back to the Formula Worksheet Sheet and post it as soon as I am allowed to.

If I can help with Excel let me know

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

bootleg233's avatar - Lottery-034.jpg
                  Tn
                  United States
                  Member #54963
                  September 4, 2007
                  1164 Posts
                  Posted: October 22, 2015, 7:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks

Like to see all that in Excel!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

WHEN IT FEELS THE WHOLE WORLD SUCKS!

RELAX.........IT'S ONLY GRAVITY Big Smile

I think I can I think I can!!!!