Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 6:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Wheel 80-50-17-20=180 (95%) Nick Koutras

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 1 year ago by SilverLion.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Brazil
Member #163067
January 18, 2015
1 Posts
Posted: October 11, 2015, 10:36 pm - IP Logged
Someone would have and could post the wheel 80-50-17-20 = 180 ( 95%) of Nick Koutras ?Thanks 

Aline Marie
    SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #165541
    April 12, 2015
    554 Posts
    Posted: October 12, 2015, 1:08 am - IP Logged
    Someone would have and could post the wheel 80-50-17-20 = 180 ( 95%) of Nick Koutras ?Thanks 

Aline Marie

Thats not a real special wheel, is it?  Why choose that wheel?  There are many more famous wheelers, and since I have never heard of Koutras, I suppose neither have you.

There are wheels by serotic, the purchased wheels of Gail Howard, free wheels like Covermaser and others.  Ion Saliu, I am sure has wheels too.

80 50 17 20 180 seems unusual.     

BobP probably knows.

So I assume 80 is the matrix. 

Wait.  Is this a joke?

Forgive me for doubting you sincerity.

Raven62's avatar - binary
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #17843
      June 28, 2005
      51029 Posts
      Posted: October 12, 2015, 4:12 am - IP Logged

Thats not a real special wheel, is it?  Why choose that wheel?  There are many more famous wheelers, and since I have never heard of Koutras, I suppose neither have you.

There are wheels by serotic, the purchased wheels of Gail Howard, free wheels like Covermaser and others.  Ion Saliu, I am sure has wheels too.

BobP probably knows.

Wait.  Is this a joke?

A well known Lottery Wheel Expert from the past (Nick Koutras) which many new comers may not have heard of:  https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/73046/127937

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3112 Posts
        Posted: October 12, 2015, 11:28 am - IP Logged

BobP probably knows.

Wait.  Is this a joke?

Her avatar says she's from Brazil, they have a crazy to play game like that no software bothers to cover.

If the wheel could be made in anything it would be Nick Koutras' own software Lotto Designer, we're talking a long time ago and maybe expired, needing Excel 95/97 maybe tricked by changing the computer date when installing and running.  Anyway Nick put up several versions, I think only one did wheels that size, on a free host so they are still up there, he also rarely posts in another lottery forum.  I link to the software sites from here . . .

http://www.lotto-logix.com/wheellinks.html 

BobP

Salvador
          Brazil
          Member #169335
          October 12, 2015
          3 Posts
          Posted: October 12, 2015, 1:41 pm - IP Logged
          The wheel in question would be for the Brazilian lottery Lotomania ( very popular and one that has best prize marking 18,19 and 20 points) .Nick Koutras is the creator of Lotto Designer , widely used by those who like the lottery program. 

He has also participated here since forum , but has long since any messages not called .

United States
            Member #165541
            April 12, 2015
            554 Posts
            Posted: October 12, 2015, 7:30 pm - IP Logged
            The wheel in question would be for the Brazilian lottery Lotomania ( very popular and one that has best prize marking 18,19 and 20 points) .Nick Koutras is the creator of Lotto Designer , widely used by those who like the lottery program. 

He has also participated here since forum , but has long since any messages not called .

Wheels are not a system.   What language is Kotras wriitng in?

New Jersey
              United States
              Member #17843
              June 28, 2005
              51029 Posts
              Posted: October 12, 2015, 7:37 pm - IP Logged

Wheels are not a system.   What language is Kotras wriitng in?

English...

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                554 Posts
                Posted: October 12, 2015, 8:22 pm - IP Logged

English...

What?

Wheels are not a system!!!!   A wheel is a mathematical arrangement of predetermined numbers that are placeed strategically in a web, designed to trap a predetermined set of numbers!!!

Engilsh is a  system  predicated by trends that allow the player to anticipate with moderate severity the chance that a certain outcome of words will prevail in the next useless sentence, thereby allowing the player to retort mildly.

New Jersey
                  United States
                  Member #17843
                  June 28, 2005
                  51029 Posts
                  Posted: October 12, 2015, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

What?

Wheels are not a system!!!!   A wheel is a mathematical arrangement of predetermined numbers that are placeed strategically in a web, designed to trap a predetermined set of numbers!!!

Engilsh is a  system  predicated by trends that allow the player to anticipate with moderate severity the chance that a certain outcome of words will prevail in the next useless sentence, thereby allowing the player to retort mildly.

It sounds so simple: say what you mean. But all too often, what we try to communicate gets lost in translation despite our best intentions. We say one thing, the other person hears something else, and misunderstandings, frustration, and conflicts ensue.

Did you mean: What Computer Language does Nick Koudras write in?

Salvador
                    Brazil
                    Member #169335
                    October 12, 2015
                    3 Posts
                    Posted: October 12, 2015, 10:19 pm - IP Logged

I do not understand the confusion . Nick Koutras is the creator of LottoDesigner . He made the wheel 80-50-17-20 = 180 (95%) and only asked if anyone would have here, since he participated in this forum .

If you search Google for " 80,50,17,20-180 Nick Koutras " , you'll see I'm not lying , because if I'm asking for help because they would not lie.

Salvador
                      Brazil
                      Member #169335
                      October 12, 2015
                      3 Posts
                      Posted: October 12, 2015, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

I have several wheels published in Weefs Lotto- Systeme and have studied and managed to make many other similar wheels Nick Koutras , but make wheels of the type that Nick Koutras was very difficult.

I thought someone here might have the wheel, but I've seen no.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                        Dump Water Florida
                        United States
                        Member #380
                        June 5, 2002
                        3112 Posts
                        Posted: October 14, 2015, 12:52 pm - IP Logged

I have several wheels published in Weefs Lotto- Systeme and have studied and managed to make many other similar wheels Nick Koutras , but make wheels of the type that Nick Koutras was very difficult.

I thought someone here might have the wheel, but I've seen no.

Try this link, appears to be the wheel you are looking for.

http://inforum.insite.com.br/56747/7087070.html

Do not quote this post in your reply, better not to reply to this post as you don't have enough posting credits to include a link without losing your account.  BobP

United States
                          Member #165541
                          April 12, 2015
                          554 Posts
                          Posted: October 14, 2015, 2:27 pm - IP Logged

English...

How do you know its english?

Kotras sounds greek. 

Do you mean there are no excel version written in greek?  How are you so omniscient to KNOW the language his computer is programmed in. 

And yes I meant computer language. Except for part where the computer was built in Greece.  Do you think they sell english language computers in greece?

Or perhaps all the computers in China are in English too.

And all the computers in El Salvador are in English too.

Your response lends me to believe you are a Eurocentric Angliophile.

United States
                            Member #165541
                            April 12, 2015
                            554 Posts
                            Posted: October 14, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

Try this link, appears to be the wheel you are looking for.

http://inforum.insite.com.br/56747/7087070.html

Do not quote this post in your reply, better not to reply to this post as you don't have enough posting credits to include a link without losing your account.  BobP

I checked the link BobP, but I dont speak German.

MaximumMillions's avatar - Lottery-013.jpg

Germany
                              Member #164603
                              March 8, 2015
                              637 Posts
                              Posted: October 14, 2015, 2:58 pm - IP Logged

I checked the link BobP, but I dont speak German.

It wouldn't help you if you did as the linked site is (somewhat obviously) in Portuguese/Brazilian Portuguese.