Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 9:28 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Tips on How to Track Take 5?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by GiveFive.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Frank Renda's avatar - Lottery-027.jpg
New York NY
United States
Member #61686
June 1, 2008
50 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2015, 12:28 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Any Tips on How to Track Take 5?

Thank You

Frank

GiveFive's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
    NY State
    United States
    Member #92609
    June 10, 2010
    3695 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2015, 5:20 pm - IP Logged

Hi

Any Tips on How to Track Take 5?

Thank You

Frank

Hi Frank...

I track Take5 a few different ways.  I track hits per calendar month, hits per calendar year, and by number groups. (1 thru 9, 10 thru 19, 20 thru 29 and 30 thru 39)

If you're located in most places New York State, buy a copy of Lotto News and read Urban Kress's column.  That's where I learned how to most effectively track T5.  Nobody is better at it than Urb Kress.  He's a retired high school math teacher.  Until I read his columns, I thought I knew how to track Take5.  Turns out I didn't. G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

New York NY
      United States
      Member #61686
      June 1, 2008
      50 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2015, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

Thank's for the Help!!

Frank

New York NY
        United States
        Member #61686
        June 1, 2008
        50 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2015, 6:29 pm - IP Logged

I forgot to ask How do you track hits per calendar month or the number groups?

Frank

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1704 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2015, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Hi Frank...

I track Take5 a few different ways.  I track hits per calendar month, hits per calendar year, and by number groups. (1 thru 9, 10 thru 19, 20 thru 29 and 30 thru 39)

If you're located in most places New York State, buy a copy of Lotto News and read Urban Kress's column.  That's where I learned how to most effectively track T5.  Nobody is better at it than Urb Kress.  He's a retired high school math teacher.  Until I read his columns, I thought I knew how to track Take5.  Turns out I didn't. G5

Aren't Lotto News and Urban Kress now a part of the lotstats website ??

NY State
            United States
            Member #92609
            June 10, 2010
            3695 Posts
            Posted: October 24, 2015, 8:50 am - IP Logged

I forgot to ask How do you track hits per calendar month or the number groups?

Frank

Both!  I track the number of times each number hits in each calendar month, and I also track how the total number of hits each number group has each month.  Sorry, I just saw your post today.  I see it's been out here for about a week now!  G5

About playing the lottery --  You will lose more than you win. Until you hit a jackpot.  Then everything changes!

NY State
              United States
              Member #92609
              June 10, 2010
              3695 Posts
              Posted: October 24, 2015, 9:01 am - IP Logged

Aren't Lotto News and Urban Kress now a part of the lotstats website ??

Hi Destiny!

Yes they are!!  I see that you're located in South Carolina, so you may not know that here in New York State, Lotto News is also available in hardcopy on newstands on just about every street corner in Manhattan. It's also in drugstores, gas stations and supermarkets. I had a hardcopy subscription to it that came to me via The U.S. Post Office. (I'm and OLD guy and I like my hard copy/paper)

I could have subscribed to Lotto News via the Lotstats website, and it would've been delivered to me faster that way, but being the old curmudgeon (old fool) that I am, I needed to hold that newsprint in my gnarly arthritic hands.  It smells good too!!  I kinda like that smell. It reminds me of way back in the day when I was chasin' good lookin' and good smellin' women.  G5