Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 5:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is there anyway to get a lottery terminal to play trends?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sunsine.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #106134
February 13, 2011
806 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2015, 2:50 pm - IP Logged

Just curious if anyone knew other than having to manually pick your numbers.

I put $1 into a lottery vending machine and commanded it to play trends and it spit out a ticket with a megaball # of 14...automatic loser!!!

I then went and did a manual qp on the white balls and played trends (01) for my mega ball which will no doubt win (not the jp but at least the mb).

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19900 Posts
    Posted: October 16, 2015, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

I put $1 into a lottery vending machine and commanded it to play trends and it spit out a ticket with a megaball # of 14...automatic loser!!!

I then went and did a manual qp on the white balls and played trends (01) for my mega ball which will no doubt win (not the jp but at least the mb).

I wasn't aware some states had terminals that not only took your money but accepted commands too.  Maybe you should have commanded it to pick a winner instead. Wink

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #106134
      February 13, 2011
      806 Posts
      Posted: October 16, 2015, 3:58 pm - IP Logged

Well these terminals need Siri.

It would be great if you could just insert your money, press a button, and say "play trends" and the machine would say "OK" and spit out a ticket with numbers reflecting recent trends.

psykomo's avatar - animal shark.jpg

United States
        Member #4877
        May 30, 2004
        5143 Posts
        Posted: October 16, 2015, 4:03 pm - IP Logged

YO did>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>what?             

No lottery vending machine or lottery terminal or anything controlled by or sponcered by the lottery ..........today will  produce tickets that will show

a trend for a ticket that will make you the WINNER..........................but, ten years ago Psyko had success TRIX the numbers to hit winning numbers.   

Today they don't let the software cover enough combinations or matrix to git even close to a TREND<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<!!

LiveInGreenBay's avatar - driver
          Green Bay
          United States
          Member #169391
          October 15, 2015
          1279 Posts
          Posted: October 16, 2015, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Go to your lottery website and look at the winning numbers over the past month or so, then get some graph paper and make a chart.  This is one technique I use.  Just an example of a 6/39 game.  Keep track of it and use your imagination to spot a potential trend or repeating numbers.  Haven't hit the jackpot yet but sometimes I come close. 

O                              O                                                O                                                    O      O  O                 Friday

O                         O                          O                            O                            O                                        O                 Thursday

O                                 O                                     O   O                            O                           O                              Wednesday

O                   O                              O                       O                                                     O       O                              Tuesday

O                O           O  O                            O                                     O                                                                 Monday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

Never give up.  Banana

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: October 16, 2015, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

Go to your lottery website and look at the winning numbers over the past month or so, then get some graph paper and make a chart.  This is one technique I use.  Just an example of a 6/39 game.  Keep track of it and use your imagination to spot a potential trend or repeating numbers.  Haven't hit the jackpot yet but sometimes I come close. 

O                              O                                                O                                                    O      O  O                 Friday

O                         O                          O                            O                            O                                        O                 Thursday

O                                 O                                     O   O                            O                           O                              Wednesday

O                   O                              O                       O                                                     O       O                              Tuesday

O                O           O  O                            O                                     O                                                                 Monday

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39

EM: e-millions

sully16's avatar - sharan
              Ringleader
              Michigan
              United States
              Member #81740
              October 28, 2009
              42070 Posts
              Posted: October 16, 2015, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

ChairThudClown

HyperBe Happy.

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
                Member #165541
                April 12, 2015
                554 Posts
                Posted: October 16, 2015, 10:53 pm - IP Logged

Yes.

You have to burn the wicker man right out side the store.  But the effigy must be pointing east, and burning must be done during twilight hours, otherwise it wont work.

LottoMetro's avatar - Lottery-024.jpg
                  Happyland
                  United States
                  Member #146344
                  September 1, 2013
                  1131 Posts
                  Posted: October 16, 2015, 11:36 pm - IP Logged

Yes, with cheat codes!

If the chances of winning the jackpot are so slim, why play when the jackpot is so small? Your chances never change, but the potential payoff does.
                  If a crystal ball showed you the future of the rest of your life, and in that future you will never win a jackpot, would you still play?

2017: 0% (0 tickets)
                  P&L % = Total Win($)/Total Wager($) - 1

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                    Zeta Reticuli Star System
                    United States
                    Member #30470
                    January 17, 2006
                    10391 Posts
                    Posted: October 16, 2015, 11:41 pm - IP Logged

jj,

The only way the machine takes commands when you do a Hakka in front of it.

Hakka

OK, I'll admit it, I've done this.

Scared

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
                      Member #106923
                      February 27, 2011
                      479 Posts
                      Posted: October 18, 2015, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

jj,

The only way the machine takes commands when you do a Hakka in front of it.

Hakka

OK, I'll admit it, I've done this.

Scared

Ka mate Ka mate

Ka ora Ka ora

Ka mate Ka mate

Ka ora Ka ora

Tenei Te Tangata Puhuruhuru

Nana i tiki mai whakawhiti te ra

Upane Upane

Upane Kaupane

Whiti te ra

I'd be ashamed Coin Toss, telling people such a tale!  I mean, really...  I can just imagine someone, not me of course, ummm.... doing the Hakka in front of the local grocery store lottery vend machine, not me of course.  Then having the store call the police on this crazy person doing some perverted act to the lottery vending machine, not me of course, then the police arriving before the dance can be finished and the wacko getting arrested, not me of course.  Then having to call his wife and explain how he needs bailed out of jail, not me of course!

Banana

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
                        Zeta Reticuli Star System
                        United States
                        Member #30470
                        January 17, 2006
                        10391 Posts
                        Posted: October 19, 2015, 12:12 am - IP Logged

Excellent realtorjim, excellent post!

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Krypton
                          United States
                          Member #140102
                          March 11, 2013
                          904 Posts
                          Posted: October 19, 2015, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

Argue

Stay In The Vortex, you'll be happy you did ..... Random? Seriously? You want me to believe that?

United States
                            Member #106134
                            February 13, 2011
                            806 Posts
                            Posted: October 20, 2015, 9:44 am - IP Logged

I am going to request that Siri be installed in lottery terminals to make it easier to play trends.

She may need a little work to understand, I asked her to play trends on my phone & she didn't quite seem to understand. :-(

sully16's avatar - sharan
                              Ringleader
                              Michigan
                              United States
                              Member #81740
                              October 28, 2009
                              42070 Posts
                              Posted: October 20, 2015, 9:49 am - IP Logged

I am going to request that Siri be installed in lottery terminals to make it easier to play trends.

She may need a little work to understand, I asked her to play trends on my phone & she didn't quite seem to understand. :-(

Study the numbers, chart, graph and play the trends, not that hard to do.

HyperBe Happy.