Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 5:37 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Premo's Pick 3 Pairs

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Skye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Premonitionz's avatar - 8ball
Detroit, Michigan
United States
Member #67067
November 15, 2008
315 Posts
Posted: October 16, 2015, 8:34 pm - IP Logged

Hello folks,

I haven't logged on here in very LONG time, but I wanted to share this Pick 3 Excel file that CarliG helped me create a few years back. It still works pretty well here in Michigan, and I'm sure it will work in other states as well. The original post was a few years ago and you can search for it on this site, it was titled "Premo's Premium Pick 3" I believe, and I explained in detail the method I used. Here's the Excel file that CarliG created for me. Good luck!

https://app.box.com/s/0646178d060c6c17e76e

The pairs usually come from the top, middle, and bottom rows. You can go from midday to midday, evening to evening, evening to midday, and midday to evening. You can backtest it for your state and check what works best for your state. $$$

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
    Member #76986
    July 10, 2009
    8065 Posts
    Posted: October 18, 2015, 1:37 am - IP Logged

Hello folks,

I haven't logged on here in very LONG time, but I wanted to share this Pick 3 Excel file that CarliG helped me create a few years back. It still works pretty well here in Michigan, and I'm sure it will work in other states as well. The original post was a few years ago and you can search for it on this site, it was titled "Premo's Premium Pick 3" I believe, and I explained in detail the method I used. Here's the Excel file that CarliG created for me. Good luck!

https://app.box.com/s/0646178d060c6c17e76e

The pairs usually come from the top, middle, and bottom rows. You can go from midday to midday, evening to evening, evening to midday, and midday to evening. You can backtest it for your state and check what works best for your state. $$$

Thanks for sharing your system with

the excel program, Premonitionz!Sun Smiley

This makes it very easy to back test!

Blackapple's avatar - nw rogue2.jpg
      Wyncote,Pa
      United States
      Member #3206
      January 3, 2004
      61303 Posts
      Posted: October 18, 2015, 6:59 am - IP Logged
        Detroit, Michigan
        United States
        Member #67067
        November 15, 2008
        315 Posts
        Posted: October 20, 2015, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome Harve$t Moon!

Yep Blackapple, that was the original post from a couple years ago.

sully16's avatar - sharan
          Ringleader
          Michigan
          United States
          Member #81740
          October 28, 2009
          41804 Posts
          Posted: October 24, 2015, 11:13 am - IP Logged

Thanks Premonitionz.

HyperBe Happy.

Skye's avatar - half planet.jpg

United States
            Member #126802
            April 17, 2012
            2149 Posts
            Posted: November 11, 2015, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Premonitionz.

I have used this system for a few weeks in NC after a "reminder thread" about downloaded systems that work well.  It hits almost every time in NC draw to draw and I use it with other pair systems to get wins frequently.  Thanks for sharing and working with LL's original workout and thanks to Carlig for the excel program that makes it so easy to use!

Detroit, Michigan
              United States
              Member #67067
              November 15, 2008
              315 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2015, 6:35 pm - IP Logged

You're welcome sully16 & Skye and I'm glad it's helping you in NC. Just like with any other system or method, nothing will work 100% of the time. There will be times you get on a hot streak and times where it will go cold. YOU at the end will play what YOU feel are the best numbers to play. Out of curiosity, are your pairs mostly coming from the top, middle, and bottom rows?

Skye's avatar - half planet.jpg

United States
                Member #126802
                April 17, 2012
                2149 Posts
                Posted: November 17, 2015, 3:00 am - IP Logged

You're welcome sully16 & Skye and I'm glad it's helping you in NC. Just like with any other system or method, nothing will work 100% of the time. There will be times you get on a hot streak and times where it will go cold. YOU at the end will play what YOU feel are the best numbers to play. Out of curiosity, are your pairs mostly coming from the top, middle, and bottom rows?

Recently switched day to day and the winning pair(s) almost always come from the far right or middle column.