Welcome Guest
You last visited January 17, 2017, 8:34 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

change numbers every draw or keep playing the same.

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 1 year ago by addai1516.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Singapore
Member #168967
September 26, 2015
12 Posts
Posted: October 23, 2015, 2:58 am - IP Logged

i am currently playing this 1 set of 12 lottery numbers using wheeling for 8th draws still no winning, the longest time i go without a win. i always play

the same numbers until it hit at least 3 numbers then i change new numbers. i use to hit some numbers between 1st to 5th draws sometimes still lose 

despite hitting sometimes cover my lose and sometimes earn some profit. but this time i go 8th draws with no wins and i still don't dare to give up the

numbers because i scare the numbers might open. Want to ask some expert a question. should i change my 12 lottery number every draw or keep buy

the same numbers until they hit a least 3 numbers???

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
    Dump Water Florida
    United States
    Member #380
    June 5, 2002
    3112 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2015, 12:19 pm - IP Logged

i am currently playing this 1 set of 12 lottery numbers using wheeling for 8th draws still no winning, the longest time i go without a win. i always play

the same numbers until it hit at least 3 numbers then i change new numbers. i use to hit some numbers between 1st to 5th draws sometimes still lose 

despite hitting sometimes cover my lose and sometimes earn some profit. but this time i go 8th draws with no wins and i still don't dare to give up the

numbers because i scare the numbers might open. Want to ask some expert a question. should i change my 12 lottery number every draw or keep buy

the same numbers until they hit a least 3 numbers???

When you wheel 12 numbers and the odds are roughly 1in8 you will have three of the winning numbers among the 12, that doesn't mean they will combine to form a win on one line. 

When playing a six line wheel, you have either a (12,6,4,6)=6 or (12,6,3,4)=6 wheel if the second you need at least 4 of the winning numbers to guarantee a 3 number win.   This should come around 1 time in 42 plays, doing better is luck or skill.

If selecting numbers by lucky random process, there is no need to change them ever.

If selecting numbers by system, strategy, software, when the forecast numbers change, new plays are required.

BobP

Maryland
      United States
      Member #162434
      January 2, 2015
      939 Posts
      Posted: October 30, 2015, 6:17 pm - IP Logged

Yea its tough to do either one. I have tried both ways and with each I watch numbers I 'was' playing or 'would have played' come out and drives me nuts.  I try to hold numbers for a while before changing, often I change them just BEFORE they are gonna hit - LOL!

I need to start tracking how many times the numbers I am playing come out THE NEXT PLAY after I drop them!!!!!! 

music*'s avatar - nw bookeep.jpg
        Happy California
        United States
        Member #157856
        August 2, 2014
        1549 Posts
        Posted: October 30, 2015, 7:53 pm - IP Logged

I will continue playing my favorite six numbers because they have the same chance of being drawn. Even though two numbers came up. There have been stories of an individual or pool playing the same set for ten and twenty years until they came up as jackpot winners.

Good Luck to all LP membersLurking

Chi ha danari, trova cugini. (He who has money finds many cousins.) Italian proverb

Arizona
          United States
          Member #165073
          March 24, 2015
          220 Posts
          Posted: October 31, 2015, 12:47 am - IP Logged

For peace of mind, it's probably best to change numbers every time. That way, you can stop and start any time without worrying about whether "your numbers" will come up on a drawing you didn't buy.

addai1516's avatar - lib
            Newyork City NY / westland michigan
            United States
            Member #93153
            June 23, 2010
            4087 Posts
            Posted: October 31, 2015, 11:00 am - IP Logged

For peace of mind, it's probably best to change numbers every time. That way, you can stop and start any time without worrying about whether "your numbers" will come up on a drawing you didn't buy.

It's  good to  play the same number but I have habit of not sticking to the same number and it falls a week later all the time lol

< God bless all  ,family, love, happiness >