Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

This website is wonderful in that it has information. Thanks everyone

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by abjorik.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ozone park
United States
Member #57042
December 15, 2007
274 Posts
Posted: October 24, 2015, 12:15 pm - IP Logged

I have to say that this website is probably the best of the best, in that you can research almost anything. I was looking for a game that was around about 10 years ago in NYS and could not find it. I researched the forums going back 10 years and found exactly what iw as looking for which has helped me in my foil request. So if you think your postings are not good or redundant, do not feel that way because they could help someone one day. So thank you for posting.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23267 Posts
    Posted: October 24, 2015, 12:41 pm - IP Logged

I have to say that this website is probably the best of the best, in that you can research almost anything. I was looking for a game that was around about 10 years ago in NYS and could not find it. I researched the forums going back 10 years and found exactly what iw as looking for which has helped me in my foil request. So if you think your postings are not good or redundant, do not feel that way because they could help someone one day. So thank you for posting.

Awesome, thanks for posting this!

The goal of this site was always to maintain a historical record, so it's really great when it helps people research.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!

New York
      United States
      Member #156870
      July 2, 2014
      80 Posts
      Posted: October 24, 2015, 8:23 pm - IP Logged

How did you research? I want to research about old games too. Can you help me please?