Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 6:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The jodia project system

Topic closed. 28 replies. Last post 1 year ago by LottoBux.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
MrLeRoy's avatar - nw rogue.jpg

Canada
Member #152924
March 1, 2014
129 Posts
Posted: October 28, 2015, 1:22 pm - IP Logged

Guys i need some advice, after reading some info on that system this looks like a great idea. I decided gonna give this a try, oh well we got one life to live ! has anyone bought the jodia project system, what are your results , where does it work best ?

Hurray!Dance

Thanx

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19904 Posts
    Posted: October 28, 2015, 1:27 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of it, could you explain how it works?

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
      Chief Bottle Washer
      New Jersey
      United States
      Member #1
      May 31, 2000
      23352 Posts
      Posted: October 28, 2015, 2:51 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Lottery Systems forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

LAVERNE MALONEY's avatar - smallgirl

United States
        Member #1987
        August 5, 2003
        8968 Posts
        Posted: October 28, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I googled the terms Jodia Project Lottery System, the explanation is more about the strategy of the system concerning the #of sets to play & where also the amount of money that could be won. & of course their is a fee for the system.

garyo1954's avatar - garyo
          Dallas, Texas
          United States
          Member #4549
          May 2, 2004
          1848 Posts
          Posted: October 28, 2015, 7:49 pm - IP Logged

Never heard of it, could you explain how it works?

What Laverne said. The guy claims its for online play. Three numbers for three days played Straight only. Plus ten sites to play them. He doesn't (want to) say too much about the system. But it should sound familiar. 

If you look a little deeper you find this same guy claiming to be a former real estate agent, singer, and an SW&C (whatever that is). Now he says he's a TV concept writer, programmer, lottery systems developer and a real estate investor.

On one of the sites to get things on the cheap, he's offered to send you winning lottery numbers, write you a one page system, or or send you a lottery system for your state for $5.  And claims to have #1 best seller on Amazon (for one day) at least.

BTW, he will make you an official affiliate to sell his products. I mean, you know it gets hard to maintain a website when you're writing for TV, developing programs, investing in real estate and selling lottery systems on Amazon and at the $5 store.

I'd pass on paying for it. adobea has posted the same idea here.

My greatest accomplishment is teaching cats about Vienna Sausage. When I need a friend, all I need do is walk outside, pop open a can, and every little critter in the neighborhood drops by to say "Hi!"

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
            Texas
            United States
            Member #150797
            December 31, 2013
            822 Posts
            Posted: October 29, 2015, 7:11 am - IP Logged

"If you look a little deeper you find this same guy claiming to be a former real estate agent, singer, and an SW&C (whatever that is). Now he says he's a TV concept writer, programmer, lottery systems developer and a real estate investor."

TV Concept writer:  He's got this great idea for a TV show

Programmer:  At least for his own stuff

Lottery Systems Developer:  Obviously.  The question is, how much of his time does he put into this?

Real Estate Investor:  Has a rental suite in his basement to help pay the mortgage.

Real Occupation:  Snake Oil Salesman!

I once downloaded one of this guy's books on Amazon (free under Amazon Unlimited).  It was about 2 paragraphs of a very simple (and poor) P3 strategy and 800 paragraphs of advertising for his other systems.  All badly formatted to the point of being almost unreadable.

I was not impressed.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Canada
              Member #152924
              March 1, 2014
              129 Posts
              Posted: October 29, 2015, 7:42 am - IP Logged

I googled the terms Jodia Project Lottery System, the explanation is more about the strategy of the system concerning the #of sets to play & where also the amount of money that could be won. & of course their is a fee for the system.

I'm gonna try to get it this week and see how it goes, will probably post some numbers to see the results.

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1744 Posts
                Posted: October 29, 2015, 10:24 am - IP Logged

I'm gonna try to get it this week and see how it goes, will probably post some numbers to see the results.

Listen to the feedback, You're wasting your $$$MONEY$$$ !!!

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
                  Texas
                  United States
                  Member #55889
                  October 23, 2007
                  5768 Posts
                  Posted: October 29, 2015, 11:41 am - IP Logged

Probably do just as well to use a 1 up/1 down system.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)

Canada
                    Member #152924
                    March 1, 2014
                    129 Posts
                    Posted: October 29, 2015, 1:34 pm - IP Logged

Listen to the feedback, You're wasting your $$$MONEY$$$ !!!

I normally try to get some feedback from people who have actually tried something before i do anything. Like this LP site, i was referred by a friend. I was looking for someone who had bought this system, but seems no one here did, so i'm still gonna buy it and get my own opinion. Besides,  i won a few weeks ago a pick 4 straight with that same guy's system, i was playing 9 numbers at $1 a shot and i've seen a couple of other winners on that site as well, so i can't say his system is trash until i try. I will let you guys know !

Thank you for your replies !

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
                      The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
                      Elgin, IL
                      United States
                      Member #68867
                      January 1, 2009
                      1225 Posts
                      Posted: October 29, 2015, 2:16 pm - IP Logged

I normally try to get some feedback from people who have actually tried something before i do anything. Like this LP site, i was referred by a friend. I was looking for someone who had bought this system, but seems no one here did, so i'm still gonna buy it and get my own opinion. Besides,  i won a few weeks ago a pick 4 straight with that same guy's system, i was playing 9 numbers at $1 a shot and i've seen a couple of other winners on that site as well, so i can't say his system is trash until i try. I will let you guys know !

Thank you for your replies !

Here's some info for you.  Take your $1.00 & Play the Canada Lotto Max Game - Play 09 19 20 24 28 30 31.  If you win you can send me a thank you note........

*************              BB
                      2010-07-099 10 19 24 28 30 31 46
                      2011-05-275 9 19 20 21 28 30 36
                      2014-08-086 9 16 19 20 24 30 31
                      2015-01-028 9 14 19 28 31 46 48

Canada
                        Member #152924
                        March 1, 2014
                        129 Posts
                        Posted: October 30, 2015, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

LOL ! thank you butch2030, i just bought the Jodia system, i'm learning it now IT LOOKS LEGIT. Oh ! and  i once won a 5/7 in the Lotto-Max game, i only play when it is in the $40M range. But i prefer playing the 6/49 game though !!! MONEY COME TO ME, COME TO ME IN ALL DIRECTIONS NOW !!! Dance

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                          NC
                          United States
                          Member #29378
                          January 1, 2006
                          552 Posts
                          Posted: November 1, 2015, 8:53 am - IP Logged

LOL ! thank you butch2030, i just bought the Jodia system, i'm learning it now IT LOOKS LEGIT. Oh ! and  i once won a 5/7 in the Lotto-Max game, i only play when it is in the $40M range. But i prefer playing the 6/49 game though !!! MONEY COME TO ME, COME TO ME IN ALL DIRECTIONS NOW !!! Dance

How's this system working out for you? I ran across this system doing some web searching before, but I never bought it... Let me know what you think. -Pogo

Canada
                            Member #152924
                            March 1, 2014
                            129 Posts
                            Posted: November 4, 2015, 10:20 am - IP Logged

How's this system working out for you? I ran across this system doing some web searching before, but I never bought it... Let me know what you think. -Pogo

I am still reading it, next i will practice on paper and play for real money. Also, i would have never bought it if i didn't win with his systems before.

Pogo's avatar - wfl
                              NC
                              United States
                              Member #29378
                              January 1, 2006
                              552 Posts
                              Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:00 pm - IP Logged

I am still reading it, next i will practice on paper and play for real money. Also, i would have never bought it if i didn't win with his systems before.

I feel you. I've already spent my lotto budget for the month on another program, so this one will have to wait until December... You pay $250 or find it cheaper somewhere else? Good luck!!! -Pogo