Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

North Carolina: 11/1 - 11/30/2015

Topic closed. 1797 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Vergie6.

Page 19 of 120
PrintE-mailLink
StreetGlide's avatar - 300x300
NC
United States
Member #119368
November 21, 2011
2753 Posts
Posted: November 4, 2015, 11:59 am - IP Logged

Lucky has 295 I played the mirror mate to 037 on November 1st but I played it as 708 2times so 037 could come...

I played it 592 and 529

"Straight Shooter"

itpmguru's avatar - 42a4d4d8f2a4312fb8e253dd8f6ef251
    No Man's Land
    United States
    Member #164139
    February 19, 2015
    5460 Posts
    Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

11/4 - Day:

List #1 - 941 987 921 821 841 973 976 146 
    Key Numbers: 1, 5, 7
    Pairs Included: 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 34, 36, 39, 46, 48, 49, 66, 68, 69, 89, 99

List#2: 922 932 //  941 032 942 842 963 863 864 977 987 
    NO FILTERS

ashleyaddams's avatar - anime14
      New Bern, NC
      United States
      Member #159091
      September 13, 2014
      4618 Posts
      Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

I played it 592 and 529

I find with his 9 times out of 10 you have to change up the order to get an exact match but he usually can get 1 of our draws perfect or 1 off up or down or mirror mates...

Vergie6's avatar - DSCN5541
        North Carolina
        United States
        Member #59855
        March 29, 2008
        31514 Posts
        Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

I've been playing it off & on ever since I posted this on Oct 1st!

Posted: October 1, 2015, 10:10 am - IP LoggedReplyFavorites

Special for Plshelpme!

307 is listed it great big black letters in my 2015 Grandma's Almanac!

Thought maybe I should clear something up before someone asks me about why I haven't posted my winning pictures recently if I can post the one above...well the one above was one I sent in a pm when I had my other computer which has crashed & I had sent this to someone in a pm so it's easy to just copy & paste it here.

... but as far as saving pictures on my new laptop I can't do it...actually I bought it from a friend but he doesn't have an instruction book so I've had to learn everything the hard way & when I did post pictures before on my other computer it was from a camera not a phone camera & when I try to post them here it has around 500 pictures on it (not just lottery ones) & I guess I would have to let all of them load & then pick out the ones I want to post & it would take forever & I'm not going to go to the trouble...because I did start to & then said to heck with this.Big Grin Angel

No Man's Land
          United States
          Member #164139
          February 19, 2015
          5460 Posts
          Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

You are a comedian for sure bro-man

Dont worry, NOT quitting my day job anytime soon..........x29 is a prime choice for day.....it is out 568 draws!

NC
            United States
            Member #119368
            November 21, 2011
            2753 Posts
            Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:18 pm - IP Logged

11/4 - Day:

List #1 - 941 987 921 821 841 973 976 146 
            Key Numbers: 1, 5, 7
            Pairs Included: 13, 14, 16, 18, 19, 34, 36, 39, 46, 48, 49, 66, 68, 69, 89, 99

List#2: 922 932 //  941 032 942 842 963 863 864 977 987 
            NO FILTERS

I played the  149 and 146 last night, guess I'm back at the store. Thanks for posting IT

"Straight Shooter"

No Man's Land
              United States
              Member #164139
              February 19, 2015
              5460 Posts
              Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

I played the  149 and 146 last night, guess I'm back at the store. Thanks for posting IT

If you play 146, also play it as x61, that is the other WAAAAYYY OD day back pair!  x61 day is out 816 DRAWS!

New Bern, NC
                United States
                Member #159091
                September 13, 2014
                4618 Posts
                Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

Here is my final list:

399  483  983  721  154  932  523  529  933 GOOD luck Guys hope we can get something working together....

NC
                  United States
                  Member #119368
                  November 21, 2011
                  2753 Posts
                  Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:22 pm - IP Logged

529 350 036
                  037 345 542
                  272 378 557
                  535 223 224
                  532 541.........................................I play before 9 a.m. most days, but I see good numbers posted

adding 149 146 boxed, that's more numbers then I usually play
                  Good Luck Players

"Straight Shooter"

Ms Gemini's avatar - batman38
                    Rocky Mount
                    United States
                    Member #160103
                    October 18, 2014
                    463 Posts
                    Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

You can find Raven on the New Jersey thread...she just decided to help us out last month which I thought was very nice of her!...she's been on LP for a long time...a little over 10 years!

If you want to post to her...click below.

https://www.lotterypost.com/thread/295456/4340580

Thanks

Make The Money,  Don't Let The Money Make You...........I Agree!

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
                      Wilson-Elm City
                      United States
                      Member #70647
                      February 7, 2009
                      1743 Posts
                      Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:46 pm - IP Logged

I posted wrong number on the S.C. connection but it still came out right with the night  to  night numbers also...As follows.....

S.C. had 382, o.k.   add 441 = 733, now 1 down off the 7 = (6), keep the (3) , 1-up off the last 3 = (4)...Last night winning number...
                      This amazes me that adding 441 to S.C. number will give you the winning number for N.C. if you work it out correctly. This is about 4 out of 5 times now....

Too bad I want be here to see today's S.C. draw. Hope someone wins off of it today. I have to go do a job now since I have lost so much $$$ this early in the month...lol.. Them itch-offs are like an IMP being on my back...That little sob will NOT let me win....Lol....

Thanks for everyone posting numbers today. Maybe we will all get a good hit !

Good Luck peep's.......

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

New Bern, NC
                        United States
                        Member #159091
                        September 13, 2014
                        4618 Posts
                        Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:48 pm - IP Logged

I posted wrong number on the S.C. connection but it still came out right with the night  to  night numbers also...As follows.....

S.C. had 382, o.k.   add 441 = 733, now 1 down off the 7 = (6), keep the (3) , 1-up off the last 3 = (4)...Last night winning number...
                        This amazes me that adding 441 to S.C. number will give you the winning number for N.C. if you work it out correctly. This is about 4 out of 5 times now....

Too bad I want be here to see today's S.C. draw. Hope someone wins off of it today. I have to go do a job now since I have lost so much $$$ this early in the month...lol.. Them itch-offs are like an IMP being on my back...That little sob will NOT let me win....Lol....

Good Luck peep's.......

Don't work too hard Caji and be careful....

Gastonia, North Carolina
                          United States
                          Member #169240
                          October 8, 2015
                          124 Posts
                          Posted: November 4, 2015, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

Good Luck peep's.......

glad i could help but seems to be fading away from that more and more these days, some times it will even just do a mirror of sc which is also weird, but does help to see if you're in the right ball field lol.   didn't check sc yesterday but still got the 634, oddly though my starting number to do my one ups and downs from today was also 733, played it up and down, sure hope it doesn't mirror cause didn't play for that.  632 and 732 were my best guesses but if it mirrors then i'm out the game.

Caji's avatar - Jim Morrision.gif
                            Wilson-Elm City
                            United States
                            Member #70647
                            February 7, 2009
                            1743 Posts
                            Posted: November 4, 2015, 1:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ash...My daughters name is Ashley also , Named here from the t.v. show soap opera that was on in the day time with Ashley and Victor. I forgot the name of it.  Some soap opera or another anyway... I got it now... "The Young and The Restless"...lol.....

No, I am not going to work hard as i was born to rest like I told you... Work and me is illegal these days, to use in the same sentence...It is a misnomer....lol....

Anyone want to buy me on Graigslist list...I am cheap. "11" Indian Head Cents.....Lol... a good person, a good lover and a good provider.....Guess many girls/women don't want these qualities any more in a man..If  I was to beat your tail, cuss you out, slap you a few times a day, be-little you, and cheat on you,  call you a Bi**h and a H*e you would love me....Check this out on the  "Advise Show" this morning...People like this need their tails torn up ! ! ! " But what more can you expect from liberals like Billary Clit-ton ! and her cabal ..... D. C. is a cess pool of every corruption imaginable these days. This is in no way ment to offend any good loving couple anywhere..... it's just to show the road amerika is going down these days...

"Wild Hyena Hood Rats Terrorize, Intemidate and bully Teacher"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfuDLVwawM

Good luck, I gotta run....

"Everything is backwards,everything is upside down. Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, psychiatrists destroy minds, scientist destroy truth,    major media destroys information, religions destroy spirituality, and governments destroy freedoms....and, NCEL destroys our pocket books...."

" The measure of a man is his family "     Barry Gibb      "The last of the Bee-Gee's"

New Bern, NC
                              United States
                              Member #159091
                              September 13, 2014
                              4618 Posts
                              Posted: November 4, 2015, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Ash...My daughters name is Ashley also , Named here from the t.v. show soap opera that was on in the day time with Ashley and Victor. I forgot the name of it.  Some soap opera or another anyway... I got it now... "The Young and The Restless"...lol.....

No, I am not going to work hard as i was born to rest like I told you... Work and me is illegal these days, to use in the same sentence...It is a misnomer....lol....

Anyone want to buy me on Graigslist list...I am cheap. "11" Indian Head Cents.....Lol... a good person, a good lover and a good provider.....Guess many girls/women don't want these qualities any more in a man..If  I was to beat your tail, cuss you out, slap you a few times a day, be-little you, and cheat on you,  call you a Bi**h and a H*e you would love me....Check this out on the  "Advise Show" this morning...People like this need their tails torn up ! ! ! " But what more can you expect from liberals like Billary Clit-ton ! and her cabal ..... D. C. is a cess pool of every corruption imaginable these days. This is in no way ment to offend any good loving couple anywhere..... it's just to show the road amerika is going down these days...

"Wild Hyena Hood Rats Terrorize, Intemidate and bully Teacher"  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWfuDLVwawM

Good luck, I gotta run....

Y N R Young and the Restless it was my Stage Name so I picked it from that too. SUCH A weird coincidence....

U do KNOW the original Ashley the super pretty one was a Man that had become a women that is why they replaced her with another actress the VERY next year....Back then it was NOT known what transgender or who transgender people were....

Page 19 of 120