Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 11:43 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Florida: 11/1 - 11/30/2015

Topic closed. 2070 replies. Last post 1 year ago by sunsine.

Page 65 of 139
PrintE-mailLink
Florida
United States
Member #126774
April 16, 2012
1483 Posts
Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

Sat 

Eve

Raw

012, 014, 015, 017, 018, 019, 023, 024, 025, 026, 027, 028, 029, 036, 045, 046, 047, 048, 057, 058, 059, 068, 078, 079,

128, 129, 136, 139, 145, 147, 148, 149, 156, 157, 158, 159, 167, 169, 178, 179, 189,

234, 236, 238, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 258, 259, 268, 278, 279, 289,

346, 356, 359, 367, 368, 369, 379,

Favorites in color

Do you use vTrack?

cusky39's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #120122
    December 10, 2011
    303 Posts
    Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

vtrac, lottery bible, pencil and paper workouts, screaming, praying you name it

search older results for that number, other states that we follow, etc etc etc

Winning Feels So Good!!!!!!!Dance

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
      Bowling Green ,Florida
      United States
      Member #108735
      March 30, 2011
      4140 Posts
      Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:32 pm - IP Logged

Promise, not putting down anyone, I appreciate all your hard work, but we could all put up a list of a million

numbers, and sure one would hit.  I am surprised that with all the knowledge on this post, no one has come up

with a better way with a small list.  I also do not understand and have asked alot, do all of you go mid to mid

or eve to eve.  it seems like eve numbers are the ones always talked about or used to get the next hit.

I do workouts till I am blue in the face and then too afraid to play cause my  list is too long.  I wish a bunch of

us could get together, with our workouts, computers, etc and work together.  we are all in Florida, we could meet

at a starbucks, or even one of our homes, and it would be fun along with a learning experience.  I dont post

my thoughts usually because I would have to list 50 numbers.  lets face it when we see that type of list it does

not help any of us.  Same with pairs,  we see alot of pairs listed, so again a million numbers from those pairs.

I think many of you guys are brilliant I wish you would all consider what I said.  They say 2 heads are better than

one right? So if there were like 15 heads working together we could knock them dead!!  Oh well if any one is interested

please let me know.  Again, no offense to anyone, and good luck to all.  If there is anyone out there that really feels

like 5-10 numbers, (dreaming again?) please post your best choices.  I am all over the place and forgot what it feels

like to get a hit.  Thanks

I play both draws .. With CarBobs help I set up lotsoft for mid to mid and eve to eve And both together.

I use it as a cross check . But my main thing is Both draws together..Now u say 50 Plays is to much .

Maybe maybe not ..If that base of 50 numbers hits all the time it's a good base (starting Point)

I have one system With 63 numbers Hits 50% of the time, or every other draw..That's a good base.

Pairs a lot yes .But learn to filter pairs use key digits for one. find tricks like if a pair hits 2 times play for 

a hit the third time ... when a double fall play pairs from that double ,, Use your hit and miss chart's to help you

know when to do this.  Single digits I don't post them , but if u seen my chart's it's mind Blowing  LOL

If I where you I would post what you want ..where all a team here..If people don't like what I post

they won't look at it....It's as easy as that...Have Fun and let them numbers roll.

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

New Jersey
        United States
        Member #120122
        December 10, 2011
        303 Posts
        Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

wow thanks this is the best since I started with LP  you all are really the best. lets try to make a lottery club!

TasBob's avatar - 4NJ9EUA
          Bowling Green ,Florida
          United States
          Member #108735
          March 30, 2011
          4140 Posts
          Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

I know there are about 90 in mine  lol

Florida used to be so easy.  every draw there was at least one repeat number you could almost hear it in your head

what it should be.  but its really different now.  i dont know what happened

A lot of people on other threads and maybe here two  think it's pre draws ..Is what did it

Procrastination Stops Progress ⇒Σ

United States
            Member #169329
            October 12, 2015
            325 Posts
            Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:45 pm - IP Logged

Do you use vTrack?

SM,

I use Vtracs BUT only to see where the next X might land...

I have a sheet of paper with the winning number out to the far left column.

Next column I write the corresponding Vtrac number..

THEN I put an X in each Vtrac number for each position.

By just looking at the sheet I can see where the next X in each position might land.

I wish I can post my sheet for you but do you get it or ?

Like this but on graph paper..  Rows and Columns

P1                                                  P2                                                   P3

win#        Vtrc                               v1 v2 v3 v4 v5                                v1 v2 v3 v4 v5                                v1 v2 v3 v4 v5

816           422                                               X                                             X                                                       X

SoClose 823's avatar - animaniacs41
              Florida
              United States
              Member #167383
              July 9, 2015
              250 Posts
              Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

Are ya OVER analysing ?

You from Jersey?

I'm originally from jersey and we all over analyze, everytimeLOL But I've lived in Florida for 30 years.

On another note Cusky I used to have fun finding pairs more fun than I do now which would give you a list of ten numbers to wheel and of course I would share them cause its dosen't change my win if you play the same pair, now fantasy five or pick six it would change the winnings. I see what your saying Cusky but if you can pick one number like 7  follow what it likes to play with and that would be a pair to start with. I'm doing the same process now, not lucky yet but not giving up. I don't have winning numbers to shareYET but I do believe if you work strong at it, you can find some happy winnings. Don't set the bar too high for yourself. I'll be happy as a clam just hitting a pair a few times to build a bank roll to play straights with the winnings from box plays. I think sometimes we are all  too hard on ourselves. Most of all if you work hard at it and believe in yourself you will arrive. I have another come back in me and I'm sure you do too! It's been 8  years since I tried this and hope I'll do well or die trying but giving up was never an option. P.S I am the unluckiest person you could ever meet I almost got my windshield smashed but  turtle doing about 40mph cause someone sent it flying by way by hitting it. That is normal for me. Don't give up just get stronger.

sunsine's avatar - praying hands.jpg
                Florida
                United States
                Member #144291
                June 30, 2013
                713 Posts
                Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Renela, I forgot to click on the box that associates your post but this was my response

I get this, I put a side column next to the draws with the Vtrac number but Rome wasnt built in  day.

I am good at looking at a set of numbers and saying if it will come in. I am right about..well a lot of the time.

United States
                  Member #169329
                  October 12, 2015
                  325 Posts
                  Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:54 pm - IP Logged

IF what you've been doing isn't working

Then

Change what you're doing.

Going out for a few Micro Brews

Mmmm  Love em'

Thumbs Up

Let me know if I win!  LOL

I'll be at the bar on my phone and 8:15 for sure!  LOL

United States
                    Member #169329
                    October 12, 2015
                    325 Posts
                    Posted: November 14, 2015, 6:56 pm - IP Logged

Renela, I forgot to click on the box that associates your post but this was my response

I get this, I put a side column next to the draws with the Vtrac number but Rome wasnt built in  day.

I am good at looking at a set of numbers and saying if it will come in. I am right about..well a lot of the time.

But when you have a nice long list with all the Xs

listed vertically it helps to see better..

Just what I do.. 

Florida
                      United States
                      Member #167383
                      July 9, 2015
                      250 Posts
                      Posted: November 14, 2015, 7:09 pm - IP Logged

There's 26 in my Favorites that I like.

but again!  Who knows!  lol

I'm working on Pairs tomorrow. I still can't play but I can always learn. I don't have a list I guess I need to get one of them. So I'm going to try to put together a pair list. Hope to have something to share by Monday. It will come with a warning but it would be cool to see if I can do it then when I got a few bucks I can start playing them and should be up and running. Congrats on all your wins though. It leaves me with a lots of hope. I want to be surrounded by winners get some luck running through these pages it's bound to rub off on me. Have a great night. I was just on to check my emails. I ran into an old buddy from 8 years ago and told him this was a great place to chat about P3 ideas.

New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #120122
                        December 10, 2011
                        303 Posts
                        Posted: November 14, 2015, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

I am also originally from Jersey!  thank you for the support

Florida
                          United States
                          Member #167383
                          July 9, 2015
                          250 Posts
                          Posted: November 14, 2015, 7:18 pm - IP Logged

Shout out to anyone ... Is Vtrac something I should learn to do to help my pairs? And is it fairly simple to pick up on, careful.. I'm a blonde.

New Jersey
                            United States
                            Member #120122
                            December 10, 2011
                            303 Posts
                            Posted: November 14, 2015, 7:19 pm - IP Logged

you are so cool

Florida
                              United States
                              Member #167383
                              July 9, 2015
                              250 Posts
                              Posted: November 14, 2015, 7:30 pm - IP Logged

15 16 17 19 20 23 24 28 30 34 38 40 48 56 57 59 67 69 78 80   =99% Hit Rate and 20 pairs

These pairs are  a good filter

Thanks for this TasBob, I was trying how to figure out my restart my pairs again and you are right, it's worth the time to read up on a few pagesin the forum when i miss a few posts. I'll share what I learn tomorrow. Good luck on your numbers tonight. Have a great night.

Page 65 of 139