Welcome Guest
You last visited May 30, 2017, 8:47 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

needs help plz

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 2 years ago by zephbe.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
louisiana
United States
Member #169795
November 1, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: November 7, 2015, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

i am new to this. i only played mega million, never hit anything, only bought quick picks. Could someone tell me the trick, of how this people are making money, instead of losing like me.

Deb

Louisiana

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    20044 Posts
    Posted: November 7, 2015, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

i am new to this. i only played mega million, never hit anything, only bought quick picks. Could someone tell me the trick, of how this people are making money, instead of losing like me.

Deb

Louisiana

Who is it that you think is making money playing MM?  I get a 1+1 for $2 quite often but I usually play the 10 lines I post on the prediction board.  If someone has a sure way of making a profit playing MM, they've haven't shared it here on LP.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Ohio
      United States
      Member #157792
      July 31, 2014
      1198 Posts
      Posted: November 7, 2015, 11:14 pm - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

Hello Deb, welcome to the LP familyParty

South Carolina
        United States
        Member #18322
        July 9, 2005
        1772 Posts
        Posted: November 7, 2015, 11:59 pm - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

No One is making any money of PB/MM !!  Don't waste your money on Jackpot games !!  Master and Win the Pick 3/4 consistently, first !!!

Maine
          United States
          Member #99
          January 27, 2002
          1023 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2015, 10:44 am - IP Logged

No One is making any money of PB/MM !!  Don't waste your money on Jackpot games !!  Master and Win the Pick 3/4 consistently, first !!!

I Agree!

If it wasn't impossible I wouldn't even consider it!

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #77167
            July 15, 2009
            609 Posts
            Posted: November 8, 2015, 1:19 pm - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

Hi Deb-welcome to LP.  Love your sense of humor. 

Get a Cash 5 ticket and play it until it hits.

Good luck to us all.  Smile

louisiana
              United States
              Member #169795
              November 1, 2015
              5 Posts
              Posted: November 8, 2015, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

what is a Cash 5?

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ
                (1+sqrt(5))/2

United States
                Member #106923
                February 27, 2011
                480 Posts
                Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:31 pm - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

The premise of all lotteries is that the majority of players will lose money, db.  Without that foundation lotteries would not exist.  Those who win millions are among the select few, comparative to the number of players, and purely random in nature.  There are die-hards who play the numbers games and can edge out some drops of honey, but again, they are hard core players who hit the boards everyday, mid day and evening, analysing data constantly, and laying out the cash required to momentarily attract the bees to their hive.  But, unless there is someone I haven't heard about, the players of the number games aren't making millions of dollars.  Bottom line, there is not a trick, unless you have some insider scheme.  And if money is a serious premium, only play one ticket, remembering in all likely hood it will not win, so do not be disappointed.  It is a game of chance, and the house can't continue if the players win the higher percentage of times.  However, you can win with just one ticket and that is the part creating the dreams and what ifs.  That is the fun.  It is a game, not an investment, and certainly not a way to pay the bills, at least for the majority of players.

I'm feeling a $312,000,000.00 jackpot win coming my way!

South Carolina
                  United States
                  Member #77167
                  July 15, 2009
                  609 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2015, 10:12 am - IP Logged

what is a Cash 5?

Easy 5 in Louisiana

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

music*'s avatar - bee
                    Fresno California
                    United States
                    Member #157856
                    August 2, 2014
                    1740 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2015, 12:37 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! with realtorjim.  Play one line in MM & PB every draw. then pray.

realtorjim, I have seen it said about your signature line,"Pigs get fat, Hogs get slaughtered". That is Wall Street wisdom. Like "Fast cash goes fast".  "The trend is your friend." "Don't flash your cash in public."

Warren Buffet,"Be scared when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful."

Good Luck Deb from Louisiana.

Keep the good times rolling !!!  White Bounce

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
                      Dump Water Florida
                      United States
                      Member #380
                      June 5, 2002
                      3140 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2015, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

Those mega power ball lotteries are a mugs game, only buy a ticket when you feel extra lucky.

You have a very nice 6/40 game, that and the Pick-5 are the games to play.

You need to play at least a 12 number six line wheel, this brings the odds down to 1 in 4,154 of having all six among your twelve.

You would want to replace my place holder pointer numbers with your best picks or random, however each group of three numbers should have one or two odd or even, low or high, hot, average or two and or cold numbers.  When all six winning numbers fall among the twelve you are guaranteed at least one four number win.  If any two groups contain all six winning numbers among them a jackpot is guaranteed.

01-02-03 04-05-06
                      02-02-03 07-08-09
                      01-12-03 10-11-12
                      04-05-06 07-08-09
                      04-05-06 10-11-12
                      07-08-09 10-11-12

This kind of play limits what the lottery can win from you and makes the most of six lines.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        20044 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2015, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Those mega power ball lotteries are a mugs game, only buy a ticket when you feel extra lucky.

You need to play at least a 12 number six line wheel, this brings the odds down to 1 in 4,154 of having all six among your twelve.

You would want to replace my place holder pointer numbers with your best picks or random, however each group of three numbers should have one or two odd or even, low or high, hot, average or two and or cold numbers.  When all six winning numbers fall among the twelve you are guaranteed at least one four number win.  If any two groups contain all six winning numbers among them a jackpot is guaranteed.

01-02-03 04-05-06
                        02-02-03 07-08-09
                        01-12-03 10-11-12
                        04-05-06 07-08-09
                        04-05-06 10-11-12
                        07-08-09 10-11-12

This kind of play limits what the lottery can win from you and makes the most of six lines.

BobP

"Those mega power ball lotteries are a mugs game, only buy a ticket when you feel extra lucky."

* If you're only buying a ticket, your overall chances of winning something is as good with a MM ticket as any other game.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

louisiana
                          United States
                          Member #169795
                          November 1, 2015
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: November 10, 2015, 4:57 am - IP Logged

thank yall so much for the help

deb

South Carolina
                            United States
                            Member #77167
                            July 15, 2009
                            609 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2015, 10:00 am - IP Logged

01-02-03 04-05-06
                            02-02-03 07-08-09
                            01-12-03 10-11-12
                            04-05-06 07-08-09
                            04-05-06 10-11-12
                            07-08-09 10-11-12

BobP

Thank you, BobP, for helping and not discouraging Deb. Thumbs Up

Good luck to us all. Smile

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar