Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 3:19 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I am confused

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 1 year ago by GoogilyMoogily.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
louisiana
United States
Member #169795
November 1, 2015
5 Posts
Posted: November 8, 2015, 6:19 pm - IP Logged

When I read the predictions, n money they have won. I go back, n look and see that none of their numbers have hit. So, how are they hitting anything?

Deb

Louisiana

Kentucky
    United States
    Member #32652
    February 14, 2006
    7322 Posts
    Posted: November 8, 2015, 6:47 pm - IP Logged

When I read the predictions, n money they have won. I go back, n look and see that none of their numbers have hit. So, how are they hitting anything?

Deb

Louisiana

The daily prediction results show which predictions for each day that won something and you can check the results for the last two weeks. Some of our members make daily predictions on state threads, but don't use the Prediction Forum so there is no record of their wins and losses. Personally, I give more credibility to the predictors that have a record of their wins and losses, but that's just me.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
      Member #106923
      February 27, 2011
      478 Posts
      Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:05 pm - IP Logged

The daily prediction results show which predictions for each day that won something and you can check the results for the last two weeks. Some of our members make daily predictions on state threads, but don't use the Prediction Forum so there is no record of their wins and losses. Personally, I give more credibility to the predictors that have a record of their wins and losses, but that's just me.

You also need to remember that each state has their own numbers games.  So picking a box three digit has an elevated chance of hitting somewhere, just not necessarily in the state where the set was picked.  However, as for stats, if they are broadly referenced, it can count as a hit.  Thus a hit but no payout associated with it.

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7322 Posts
        Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:32 pm - IP Logged

You also need to remember that each state has their own numbers games.  So picking a box three digit has an elevated chance of hitting somewhere, just not necessarily in the state where the set was picked.  However, as for stats, if they are broadly referenced, it can count as a hit.  Thus a hit but no payout associated with it.

Just click on See Yesterday's Winners and simply scroll down to the members ID. The predictions are state specific and you won't see any losing bets.

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
          Member #106923
          February 27, 2011
          478 Posts
          Posted: November 8, 2015, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Just click on See Yesterday's Winners and simply scroll down to the members ID. The predictions are state specific and you won't see any losing bets.

You are right, Stack.  I failed miserably.  I am not worthy.  I will stay and clean the chalkboards... again.

Bang Head

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: November 9, 2015, 5:22 am - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

Your problem is believing every post you read.  If it's too good to be true, most likely it's not.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #77167
              July 15, 2009
              556 Posts
              Posted: November 9, 2015, 10:07 am - IP Logged

Deb

Louisiana

Deb, it sounds like you think there are people who post numbers here that you can just copy onto a lottery slip and win money.  Am I correct in thinking that?

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

NY
                United States
                Member #23835
                October 16, 2005
                3475 Posts
                Posted: November 9, 2015, 1:52 pm - IP Logged

The list of winners doesn't include any losers? Say it ain't so.

You know that if you go back to the original predictions you'll find all the numbers that were predicted, which includes all the losers along with the winners, right?  When somebody posts a list of 50 pick 3 numbers they're covering 5% of the possible results.  Include 3 and 6 way box and it's equivalent to listing 15 or 30% of the possible combinations. If a state has two pick 3 drawings on that day it becomes equivalent to listing 30 or 60% of the possibilities.

That means the person making the "prediction" has a very good chance of getting some right, but it also means they've also got a long list of losing predictions. There's just not a page that lists only the losers.

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
                  Member #146028
                  August 22, 2013
                  842 Posts
                  Posted: November 9, 2015, 2:31 pm - IP Logged

You know that if you go back to the original predictions you'll find all the numbers that were predicted, which includes all the losers along with the winners, right?  When somebody posts a list of 50 pick 3 numbers they're covering 5% of the possible results.  Include 3 and 6 way box and it's equivalent to listing 15 or 30% of the possible combinations. If a state has two pick 3 drawings on that day it becomes equivalent to listing 30 or 60% of the possibilities.

That means the person making the "prediction" has a very good chance of getting some right, but it also means they've also got a long list of losing predictions. There's just not a page that lists only the losers.

" If a State has two Pick 3 drawings on that day it becomes equivalent to listing 30 or 60 % of the possibilities ."

And least we forget the congratulatory ATTA-BOY or ATTA-GIRL postings that are sure to follow for accomplishing this counterfeit deception.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Kentucky
                    United States
                    Member #32652
                    February 14, 2006
                    7322 Posts
                    Posted: November 9, 2015, 4:02 pm - IP Logged

You are right, Stack.  I failed miserably.  I am not worthy.  I will stay and clean the chalkboards... again.

Bang Head

We didn't get any feed back so it's difficult to tell if Deb was talking about the Prediction Board or the predictions in the Systems and game forums. Making predictions on the board isn't necessary, but it does help to separate the braggers.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7322 Posts
                      Posted: November 9, 2015, 4:13 pm - IP Logged

I can't think of one logical reason why it's necessary to check predictions when much easier to left click on a member's ID and then click on "view prediction statistics". Maybe Deb is confused because she clicked on one of our self-proclaimed experts "view prediction statistics" and saw "no report available" because the posted no predictions.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
                        Chief Bottle Washer
                        New Jersey
                        United States
                        Member #1
                        May 31, 2000
                        23277 Posts
                        Posted: November 9, 2015, 4:22 pm - IP Logged

I Agree!  This is the answer right here.

The reason I created the Predictions Board many years ago was so that people have someplace to separate real predictions/wins vs. people making it up after the fact.  Also so that people can track their actual successes over time, as well as comparing their success between states.  It's where serious players post numbers in order to maintain a true accounting of their wins and losses. 

You don't have to be an expert to post numbers there; in fact I would encourage EVERYONE to use the Predictions Board to post their numbers — even if they ALSO post numbers on the forums.  People often don't realize how useful it is for others to be able to go to the Predictions Board looking for numbers to play or include in their sets of numbers to filter.  Posting on the Predictions Board helps you and helps others.  A win-win!

Check the State Lottery Report Card
                        What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
                        Help eliminate computerized drawings!

louisiana
                          United States
                          Member #169795
                          November 1, 2015
                          5 Posts
                          Posted: November 9, 2015, 4:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank ya'll for all your help. The predictions do help, I just need to know how to bid on pick 3 n 4, as in straight/box, combo etc. As they say money does not make happiness, but it does help. I am just tryinv to find the right sequence to use to win a little, that would help Lot. Once again, Thanks for ya'll help.

United States
                            Member #35335
                            March 16, 2006
                            116 Posts
                            Posted: November 10, 2015, 9:27 am - IP Logged

Thank ya'll for all your help. The predictions do help, I just need to know how to bid on pick 3 n 4, as in straight/box, combo etc. As they say money does not make happiness, but it does help. I am just tryinv to find the right sequence to use to win a little, that would help Lot. Once again, Thanks for ya'll help.

"...to win a little, that would help Lot."

Keep in mind you win back half of what you play over time in a game such as the daily 3 or daily 4.  You win back far less than half for jackpot games.