Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 4:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ohio will be joining the Cash4Life game this Thursday

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
mid-Ohio
United States
Member #9
March 24, 2001
19891 Posts
Posted: November 10, 2015, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I just read a notice on the Ohio Lottery website that tickets can be brought for this Thursday drawing of Cash4Life, a multi-state game that's sold in several eastern states.  It has a 5/48 +1/18 matrix and a $2 per ticket price.  I suppose retailers will start putting out play slips for the game tomorrow.

If Ohio is interested in selling more of its Classic Lotto tickets, it may had to adjust its payouts closer to what other states are offering for their 6/49 games.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19891 Posts
    Posted: November 10, 2015, 1:33 am - IP Logged

I just read a notice on the Ohio Lottery website that tickets can be brought for this Thursday drawing of Cash4Life, a multi-state game that's sold in several eastern states.  It has a 5/48 +1/18 matrix and a $2 per ticket price.  I suppose retailers will start putting out play slips for the game tomorrow.

If Ohio is interested in selling more of its Classic Lotto tickets, it may had to adjust its payouts closer to what other states are offering for their 6/49 games.

*CORRECTION*

That should have been "Lucky4Life"

"Lucky for Life"

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19891 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2015, 4:44 am - IP Logged

*CORRECTION*

That should have been "Lucky4Life"

"Lucky for Life"

I checked last night when I play MM to see if any Lucky for Life play slips have been put out and none were.  When I asked if there was any plans to put any out, I was told to check back on Thursday. 

Usually when Ohio Lottery launches a new game there are notices a couple of weeks in advance and signs are up at the retailers but this must have been a last minute decision 'cause they just posted it on the website yesterday and they don't have any play slips at the retailers.

Evil Looking