Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:44 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

15,100, and 10$ winners..

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Coal Thumb.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
port st lucie, FL
United States
Member #169993
November 11, 2015
2 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2015, 7:24 am - IP Logged
    Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
    NY
    United States
    Member #169635
    October 25, 2015
    80 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2015, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

... Do you know how to post pictures?

port st lucie, FL
      United States
      Member #169993
      November 11, 2015
      2 Posts
      Posted: November 12, 2015, 1:37 am - IP Logged

... Do you know how to post pictures?

!LOL not a clue man, i spent n hour trying to use the "add pic" icon beofore jus putting it on photobucket to post the link.. but listen theres more to it.. at the gas station i was at, i noticed a guy saying he wanted FIVE 5$ gold rush... thats always my sign to buy aTleast one right after him..jus a strategy i have. he lost all 5 i get one and get the "WINALL!" moneybag symbol, totaled 100$ the guy was a little salty suffice to say.. lol but its everyman for himself at the rolls/machines... P.s.- (yes it was nice n bought me some good karma,)

but i let n old lady ahead of me at a ticket machine, figuring older people usually play the 20$ games, but nope! she got my lucky 7s3$  bingo that hit 120$.. it comes around n goes around... i find certainstored to be luckier, ne RaceTrak sold me 3 100$ winners within about a month.. recently a guy i know whho comes into my work to eat hit 500 <snip>ing thousand! DOLLARS! half a mill!! 500,000$! on a 5$ goldrush, im tellin u those 5 or even 10$ gold rushes and BIG MONEY crossword, arewhere its at!! you know on SOME tix u have better odds of winning 100$ over sayyy 50$... odd.. stick w one or two games.. shop around town, DO NOT GET ADDICTED lol

J

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Coal Thumb's avatar - Lottery-052.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #169635
        October 25, 2015
        80 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2015, 6:48 am - IP Logged

Yeah for me it's uno, quick 600, fast cash, and a few two dollar games. I remember hitting 50 three times in one day, followed by and 80 and a 100. I usually will let other people play a few of whatever ticket I'm getting, then proceed to keep playing. I tell others what I lose on, and they tell me, but I usually am the one who profits that way.