Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery System Reviews

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
Zeta Reticuli Star System
United States
Member #30470
January 17, 2006
10350 Posts
Posted: November 11, 2015, 5:42 pm - IP Logged

I stumbled into this on a related search. I'm putting it in discussions because it's not about how to win with systems but a review of systems. A lot of people here won't like it but c'est la vie.

From the site:

Lottery System Reviews

Let me warn you up front � virtually every system out there is total junk. So be prepared for some honest lottery system reviews... a lot of people aren't going to like this...

The Good Lottery Systems

This is a depressingly small list which I would love to expand � so please do tell me about any other good systems or books that I may have missed. (And system designers, I'll happily recommend your products here, all you have to do is provide real proof that it works!)

1. Lottery Syndicates
2. Win Lotto Systems
3. How to Win More: Strategies for Increasing a Lottery Win
4. Combinatorial Lottery Systems with Guaranteed Wins by Iliya Bluskov

The Middle Ground

This middle ground exists because it seemed unfair to lump these in with the stuff that is outright garbage designed to simply extract your cash. So this is more 'well meaning' software that is either based on sound theory or contains some useful element. Just be aware that there are NOT proven to work.

Lottery Looper
Lottery Statistic Analyser
Delta Lotto System
Lotto Sorcerer
Lotto Mania � This software has some useful features, such as wheel creation and being able to print your combinations directly on your playslips

The Bad Lottery Systems

Please do NOT buy any of the books, software or lottery systems below. They are a waste of your money

(A few samples there are many)"

Richard Lustig Lottery Book / 'Learn How To Increase Your Chances of Winning The Lottery' � Florida lottery winner Richard is a "7 times grand prize winner" and says it has nothing to do with luck. I can't agree I'm afraid.

Gail Howard / Smart Luck / Lotto: How To Wheel a Fortune � Gail has been knocking out books about wheeling for 29 years, although the 'Gail' of the infomercials from 20 years ago appears to have had little (if anything) to do with the company for a very long time. The sales pitch usually goes something like "look at all our jackpot winners, obviously our system works". So what happened to the other 99.9% of customers who bought the books and software..? Fact is, wheeling does not improve your chances of winning the jackpot. And neither does silly advice about avoiding combinations that have never been picked before, or making your selections add up to a particular range of numbers. NOTE: If you order direct they do NOT do refunds � be warned.

Win-Track / Success Publishing / John Abate � it's amazing how many junk systems one person can sell. Everything from the lottery to horse racing to slot machines, and more. Dozens and dozens of them from Your Winning Numbers to Guaranteed 6 Numbers, Jackpot Winner by 'Gary Stroughlin' and their latest 'Cash-5 Maximizer System' by 'Art Robertson' � and so many more. All sold under different authors names (why?). All hype and nonsense. Avoid.

Steve Player Lottery Systems � these are mainly just grossly overpriced wheeling systems (if you want good quality wheels just get Bluskov's book above, it's better and vastly cheaper). Steve also sells expensive 'predictions' � but does everyone get the same numbers..? Hmm, if you give out enough different combinations to enough people, somebody will win, right?

http://www.lottery-guy.com/lgblog/lottery-system-reviews/

(An excellent example of how a system seller operates)

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1704 Posts
    Posted: November 11, 2015, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I stumbled into this on a related search. I'm putting it in discussions because it's not about how to win with systems but a review of systems. A lot of people here won't like it but c'est la vie.

From the site:

Lottery System Reviews

Let me warn you up front � virtually every system out there is total junk. So be prepared for some honest lottery system reviews... a lot of people aren't going to like this...

The Good Lottery Systems

This is a depressingly small list which I would love to expand � so please do tell me about any other good systems or books that I may have missed. (And system designers, I'll happily recommend your products here, all you have to do is provide real proof that it works!)

1. Lottery Syndicates
    2. Win Lotto Systems
    3. How to Win More: Strategies for Increasing a Lottery Win
    4. Combinatorial Lottery Systems with Guaranteed Wins by Iliya Bluskov

The Middle Ground

This middle ground exists because it seemed unfair to lump these in with the stuff that is outright garbage designed to simply extract your cash. So this is more 'well meaning' software that is either based on sound theory or contains some useful element. Just be aware that there are NOT proven to work.

Lottery Looper
    Lottery Statistic Analyser
    Delta Lotto System
    Lotto Sorcerer
    Lotto Mania � This software has some useful features, such as wheel creation and being able to print your combinations directly on your playslips

The Bad Lottery Systems

Please do NOT buy any of the books, software or lottery systems below. They are a waste of your money

(A few samples there are many)"

Richard Lustig Lottery Book / 'Learn How To Increase Your Chances of Winning The Lottery' � Florida lottery winner Richard is a "7 times grand prize winner" and says it has nothing to do with luck. I can't agree I'm afraid.

Gail Howard / Smart Luck / Lotto: How To Wheel a Fortune � Gail has been knocking out books about wheeling for 29 years, although the 'Gail' of the infomercials from 20 years ago appears to have had little (if anything) to do with the company for a very long time. The sales pitch usually goes something like "look at all our jackpot winners, obviously our system works". So what happened to the other 99.9% of customers who bought the books and software..? Fact is, wheeling does not improve your chances of winning the jackpot. And neither does silly advice about avoiding combinations that have never been picked before, or making your selections add up to a particular range of numbers. NOTE: If you order direct they do NOT do refunds � be warned.

Win-Track / Success Publishing / John Abate � it's amazing how many junk systems one person can sell. Everything from the lottery to horse racing to slot machines, and more. Dozens and dozens of them from Your Winning Numbers to Guaranteed 6 Numbers, Jackpot Winner by 'Gary Stroughlin' and their latest 'Cash-5 Maximizer System' by 'Art Robertson' � and so many more. All sold under different authors names (why?). All hype and nonsense. Avoid.

Steve Player Lottery Systems � these are mainly just grossly overpriced wheeling systems (if you want good quality wheels just get Bluskov's book above, it's better and vastly cheaper). Steve also sells expensive 'predictions' � but does everyone get the same numbers..? Hmm, if you give out enough different combinations to enough people, somebody will win, right?

http://www.lottery-guy.com/lgblog/lottery-system-reviews/

(An excellent example of how a system seller operates)

What is #65533 ????

United States
      Member #30470
      January 17, 2006
      10350 Posts
      Posted: November 11, 2015, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

Not sure, didn't look like that when I copies it but posted that way.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3103 Posts
        Posted: November 12, 2015, 3:35 am - IP Logged

What is #65533 ????

I believe it is website source code to cause an en-dash to appear instead of using a hyphen.

Been to the site in question several times, I don't list it because in my opinion it's an ad strategy for the one good system. 

BobP

travelintrucker's avatar - morph
          Greenville, SC
          United States
          Member #169870
          November 4, 2015
          374 Posts
          Posted: November 12, 2015, 7:28 am - IP Logged

Thanks for looking out for us, Coin Toss!

May the balls bounce in your favor!

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            South Carolina
            United States
            Member #77167
            July 15, 2009
            554 Posts
            Posted: November 12, 2015, 8:52 am - IP Logged

CoinToss, what was your experience like with a lottery syndicate?

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

United States
              Member #30470
              January 17, 2006
              10350 Posts
              Posted: November 12, 2015, 10:44 am - IP Logged

CoinToss, what was your experience like with a lottery syndicate?

Never been in one, and wouldn't be in one.

That was just information from the website.

BobP,

There was a guy in Vegas that started a newsletter rating sport services, the newsletter was called Tipsters or Gypsters?

Before he put the second edition out he was being offered bribes for good ratings. The beginning statement of this guy's lotto site brought that to mind.

Lep

backwoods ga
                United States
                Member #155844
                May 31, 2014
                1887 Posts
                Posted: November 12, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

coin toss doesn't like any systems.

my name Lil Darryl   you got some Milk

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                  mid-Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #9
                  March 24, 2001
                  19825 Posts
                  Posted: November 12, 2015, 3:21 pm - IP Logged

Website reviews on lottery systems usually say every system is bad except the ones they are promoting.  They are promoting the ones they sell because they'll make more money selling them than they will ever make using them.

Every system usually say the more chances you buy the better your odds of winning something.  None will ever tell you the optimal amount you should play for the best value.

If you want a good lottery system, you'll have to create your own.  There are software that will allow you to track and analyze past drawings, but they aren't systems for picking winners, you'll have do that using the data you developed using them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking