Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:02 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 6 Systems or Scams

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by realtorjim.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
PAMPAS's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires
Argentina
Member #162945
January 15, 2015
87 Posts
Posted: November 13, 2015, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

Researching on the web there´s a lot of methods and systems for pick 6 lotteries

but the question is are they really good stuff or just a scam ?

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133462
    September 30, 2012
    5946 Posts
    Posted: November 13, 2015, 2:25 pm - IP Logged

If you developed a winning system would you waste time hawking it over the internet or would you get busy winning those millions? When a developer who goes public on 3 consecutive jackpot wins using self picks presents his strategy for sale then I may fork over a few bucks to read his claim to fame system. I like learning about what's out there because ig often shapes and re-shapes the way I think about the lottery.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

United States
      Member #35335
      March 16, 2006
      116 Posts
      Posted: November 13, 2015, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

Scam?  Lies?  Wishful thinking?  Creative marketing?

Your odds are the same as everybody else.  Here on LotteryPost, I enjoy following the Math and Systems forums most of all.  They give me great ideas to implement along with the stuff I have already come up with.  It is fun to come up with a system, but it is a system based on certain rules.  Random (and chaos) have no such rules!  That's the awesome and fun part!

So far, there has never been a system created to predict random numbers.  The day that happens, all lottos will forever shut down because they can not possibly pay out 500% (on the daily pick 3) for every single ticket.  Imagine if every jackpot player learned how to hit the big jackpot every draw.  That simply cannot happen.

BobP's avatar - bobp avatar.png
        Dump Water Florida
        United States
        Member #380
        June 5, 2002
        3104 Posts
        Posted: November 13, 2015, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

A static system is like a broken clock, you set it and wait for your time to strike.

A wheeling system works up to a point, like the transmission in a car, you need a viable prediction engine to work with it.

Other systems rely on your making a decision which will determine whether you will win or lose at various key points in the process.  If you can look back and see how you could have won in some draws, that would be a working system.

In my opinion while many will test a system or software, few want to really figure out where they went wrong the last time with so little time until the next draw, so the learning experience is squandered.

BobP

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
          mid-Ohio
          United States
          Member #9
          March 24, 2001
          19828 Posts
          Posted: November 13, 2015, 4:51 pm - IP Logged

Scam?  Lies?  Wishful thinking?  Creative marketing?

Your odds are the same as everybody else.  Here on LotteryPost, I enjoy following the Math and Systems forums most of all.  They give me great ideas to implement along with the stuff I have already come up with.  It is fun to come up with a system, but it is a system based on certain rules.  Random (and chaos) have no such rules!  That's the awesome and fun part!

So far, there has never been a system created to predict random numbers.  The day that happens, all lottos will forever shut down because they can not possibly pay out 500% (on the daily pick 3) for every single ticket.  Imagine if every jackpot player learned how to hit the big jackpot every draw.  That simply cannot happen.

"So far, there has never been a system created to predict random numbers.  The day that happens, all lottos will forever shut down because they can not possibly pay out 500% (on the daily pick 3) for every single ticket."

Even if someone came up with a system that consistently pick winners enough to be profitable, it's unlikely to be for a single ticket or even two or three tickets.  And knowing it takes a bunch of losers to support such a system, they would likely keep it to themselves rather than share it and kill the goose laying the golden eggs. 

The one time PB had over a hundred 5+0 winners, I'm sure someone was thinking someone had.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19828 Posts
            Posted: November 13, 2015, 5:09 pm - IP Logged

A static system is like a broken clock, you set it and wait for your time to strike.

A wheeling system works up to a point, like the transmission in a car, you need a viable prediction engine to work with it.

Other systems rely on your making a decision which will determine whether you will win or lose at various key points in the process.  If you can look back and see how you could have won in some draws, that would be a working system.

In my opinion while many will test a system or software, few want to really figure out where they went wrong the last time with so little time until the next draw, so the learning experience is squandered.

BobP

"In my opinion while many will test a system or software, few want to really figure out where they went wrong the last time with so little time until the next draw, so the learning experience is squandered."

Before doing that one has to be sure the system could had worked if decisions within their capability had been made.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

realtorjim's avatar - images q=tbn:ANd9GcT7U3t20NgScoPlxOqLT6TR0vQeJNBV3_tTswe1XeFDTsdw3NLZ

United States
              Member #106923
              February 27, 2011
              478 Posts
              Posted: November 13, 2015, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

"In my opinion while many will test a system or software, few want to really figure out where they went wrong the last time with so little time until the next draw, so the learning experience is squandered."

Before doing that one has to be sure the system could had worked if decisions within their capability had been made.

You see RJOh, me an' de boys, we here are jus' business people like youse' alls.  Now, we don't mean nuttin' by nuttin', dats a beautiful family you have dare by the way.  Anys way, we just wanna keep business good, ya know what I'm talking 'bout.  Now dat dare system you got, it's pretty good stuff, how much you rakin'.  Again, nice family.  Now dis system o' yours.  'Xactly sumthin' we could be usin'.  Ya know what I mean...

Twitch

I'm feeling a jackpot win coming my way!