Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 9:06 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Please unlock the California Lottery Scratcher Thread (over a month old)

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Raven62.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #147165
September 24, 2013
507 Posts
Posted: November 15, 2015, 3:18 am - IP Logged

I have notice threads that have one month of inactivity are closed from further updating.

I know and do not blame the players are frustrated over losing, but I believe the thread has ton of good information the players have shared over the years. I hate for it to go away.

I still play, but not as much as I used to and I have not had any noteworthy wins lately. I will at least be active on the thread.

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1707 Posts
    Posted: November 15, 2015, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

I have notice threads that have one month of inactivity are closed from further updating.

I know and do not blame the players are frustrated over losing, but I believe the thread has ton of good information the players have shared over the years. I hate for it to go away.

I still play, but not as much as I used to and I have not had any noteworthy wins lately. I will at least be active on the thread.

Threads are automatically locked after 1 month of inactivity.  You have to start a new thread on the same topic.

mrcraft's avatar - images3lp4 zps7dbb4a10.jpg
      Los Angeles, California
      United States
      Member #149492
      December 2, 2013
      919 Posts
      Posted: November 16, 2015, 12:53 am - IP Logged

It was my favorite thread when I was still playing the lottery.

Raven62's avatar - binary
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #17843
        June 28, 2005
        49835 Posts
        Posted: November 16, 2015, 2:14 am - IP Logged

Just because a thread is closed does not mean the contents of the thread are lost. Think of the contents of the thread as archived and available for review.

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!