Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 3:15 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Jackpot Post mortem

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Original Bey.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
Member #133462
September 30, 2012
5946 Posts
Posted: November 18, 2015, 1:03 pm - IP Logged

To the system players what are some of the key tasks/functions you perform following a drawing?

"Everything works  ONCE!"

Bahamas
    Member #133462
    September 30, 2012
    5946 Posts
    Posted: November 18, 2015, 1:06 pm - IP Logged

For me I try to determine the COD (cause of death metaphorically speaking). This most recent drawing was all neutral numbers. Meaning none were categorized as hot or cold based on their performance over the last 26 deawings.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
      mid-Ohio
      United States
      Member #9
      March 24, 2001
      19821 Posts
      Posted: November 18, 2015, 4:06 pm - IP Logged

To the system players what are some of the key tasks/functions you perform following a drawing?

I update my lottery file and if I haven't shut down the program that picked my numbers I enter the winning numbers to see if they were within the parameters I used to pick the combinations I played.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
        Texas
        United States
        Member #150797
        December 31, 2013
        815 Posts
        Posted: November 19, 2015, 7:00 am - IP Logged

I don't play the jackpot games much, but I do this for P3.

I keep a journal of ideas and statistics for each drawing then, after the draw, I go back and review my notes to see what worked and what didn't, where the numbers came from, etc.

I also record "hunches" that I have while going through the numbers and mark those as well.  I think it is possible to train your intuitive powers to work better for you.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

Bahamas
          Member #133462
          September 30, 2012
          5946 Posts
          Posted: November 19, 2015, 8:28 am - IP Logged

I update my lottery file and if I haven't shut down the program that picked my numbers I enter the winning numbers to see if they were within the parameters I used to pick the combinations I played.

I made that "mistake" a couple of weeks ago and discovered I would have had a 4+0. It's not life changing by any stretch of the imagination but far better than the 0+1 I won on that  drawing. No matter how refined the system it pushes you to a place where you have to guess/risk at some point to determine which athletes will be in the starting line-up.

Bahamas
            Member #133462
            September 30, 2012
            5946 Posts
            Posted: November 19, 2015, 8:29 am - IP Logged

I don't play the jackpot games much, but I do this for P3.

I keep a journal of ideas and statistics for each drawing then, after the draw, I go back and review my notes to see what worked and what didn't, where the numbers came from, etc.

I also record "hunches" that I have while going through the numbers and mark those as well.  I think it is possible to train your intuitive powers to work better for you.

Using that very kind of info for my next system upgrade as we speak.

Bahamas
              Member #133462
              September 30, 2012
              5946 Posts
              Posted: November 19, 2015, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Another task for me is running the winning numbers through the FL lottery website to see if any earlier prizes were earned. Typically what I discover is it had several 0+1and 1+1 hits on it. That's expected. What's interesting though in 3 of the last 4 drawings all the winning combos had 3+0 hits on them. Not the norm.