Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

One A Day Power ball 11/21

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 1 year ago by rcbbuckeye.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
Member #93164
June 23, 2010
1322 Posts
Posted: November 21, 2015, 4:18 pm - IP Logged

Players can guess a number in the Power ball game tonight. I guess the number 6 tonight. Lets see who's correct.

Groppo's avatar - cat anm.gif

United States
    Member #162631
    January 7, 2015
    503 Posts
    Posted: November 22, 2015, 7:22 pm - IP Logged

Players can guess a number in the Power ball game tonight. I guess the number 6 tonight. Lets see who's correct.

Well smarty pants, it was 21.

But, please, let's just let "luck be luck". Let's let the luck one to be, not be influenced one way or the other.

I do take this Mega. and PBall  seriously.  And am anxiously waiting for the machine to tell me whatever they tell the jackpot winner, when they do win.

But every gosh darn week, it's the same thing:  "not a winner", "not a winner", "not a winner", etc.

rcbbuckeye's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #55889
      October 23, 2007
      5593 Posts
      Posted: November 22, 2015, 8:27 pm - IP Logged

Well smarty pants, it was 21.

But, please, let's just let "luck be luck". Let's let the luck one to be, not be influenced one way or the other.

I do take this Mega. and PBall  seriously.  And am anxiously waiting for the machine to tell me whatever they tell the jackpot winner, when they do win.

But every gosh darn week, it's the same thing:  "not a winner", "not a winner", "not a winner", etc.

I believe he was referring to guessing "a" number from the first 5 that would be drawn, like the Mega Millions one a day thread.

I don't believe he was trying to be "smarty pants". Just my very humble opinion.

CAN'T WIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN

A DOLLAR AND A DREAM (OR $2)