Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 7:11 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The 5/90 Lotto in Ghana and Nigeria: Not for the Faint-hearted!

Topic closed. 11 replies. Last post 1 year ago by RJOh.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
AtlanticOctopus's avatar - savy chick.png
Lagos
Nigeria
Member #170270
November 23, 2015
7 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2015, 2:27 am - IP Logged

See Ya!Hail Lottery Post Forum Members, I'm new here, but I have walked around enough the entire place to conclude that I'm in the right placeHiding Behind Computer, and I'm so glad that I did, considering  the calibre of eggheads that make up the majority of this Forum. My point is I come from the part of the world that run a lottery kind that seem to defy any system. It is called the 5/90 Lotto! No one, repeat no one has been able to crack or even have any idea how to go around it and make some little winning. Instead it milking th people dry. Can this great Forum help take a look at this, please? I can supply whatever material required for evaluation electronically or via snail-mail. I will appreciate this a great deal!

ThanksSmile

Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
    Texas
    United States
    Member #150797
    December 31, 2013
    815 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2015, 8:09 am - IP Logged

Whew!  That's some matrix!

Maybe the folks over in the Jackpot Games Forum will have some ideas.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
      The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
      Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1221 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2015, 8:55 am - IP Logged

I would need the last 2,000 draws to even begin an evaluation.  And, as a new member, the only way you can get the info to me is via the Forum.  Get me the last 2,000 draws, and I will see what I can do. You can post the file on this Forum or you can stick around & do more posts until you get out of the New Member status.  You can send me a Private Message, but I cannot help you until you get out of the New Member Status.  As a new member, you really won't be able to post e-mails, Ph #'s, web sights, give addresses, or anything else.  So, don't even try, as your account will be suspended. This is not only for your protection but for mine as well.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
        Chief Bottle Washer
        New Jersey
        United States
        Member #1
        May 31, 2000
        23277 Posts
        Posted: November 23, 2015, 9:05 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

cbr$'s avatar - maren
          Cordova,Al.
          United States
          Member #104482
          January 15, 2011
          4940 Posts
          Posted: November 23, 2015, 9:32 am - IP Logged

See Ya!Hail Lottery Post Forum Members, I'm new here, but I have walked around enough the entire place to conclude that I'm in the right placeHiding Behind Computer, and I'm so glad that I did, considering  the calibre of eggheads that make up the majority of this Forum. My point is I come from the part of the world that run a lottery kind that seem to defy any system. It is called the 5/90 Lotto! No one, repeat no one has been able to crack or even have any idea how to go around it and make some little winning. Instead it milking th people dry. Can this great Forum help take a look at this, please? I can supply whatever material required for evaluation electronically or via snail-mail. I will appreciate this a great deal!

ThanksSmile

Welcome to the Lottery Post. Could you tell us if this is a live draw lotto game or a rng drawn game. If it a live draw, just use the matrix of Canada's live Bingo game it  a 5/90 game it need only a small amount of twitting. You still need to do some research. IF it a RNG game/ you are going need spread sheets collect different research to make a program.

Lagos
            Nigeria
            Member #170270
            November 23, 2015
            7 Posts
            Posted: November 26, 2015, 4:14 am - IP Logged

Whew!  That's some matrix!

Maybe the folks over in the Jackpot Games Forum will have some ideas.

Thanks Tialuvslotto, well said, I see the Authorities have redirected the post to the appropriate quarters already. Thanks for mentioning that.Wink

Lagos
              Nigeria
              Member #170270
              November 23, 2015
              7 Posts
              Posted: November 26, 2015, 4:26 am - IP Logged

Thanks you so much for the warmth of your kind reply butch2030. Also, thank you for the piece of advise, I guess I really need them coming to prevent me from being booted out of here - thanks man. As for the "last 2000 draws", I think will be able get it across to you, just that I'd need some time to do accurate compilation. I pass across as soon as I finish with it. Meanwhile, I'd doing some more sticking around here to at least get upgraded from the newbie status. Thanks again man Smile

Lagos
                Nigeria
                Member #170270
                November 23, 2015
                7 Posts
                Posted: November 26, 2015, 4:28 am - IP Logged

<Moved to Jackpot Games forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

So sorry about the mix-up, apologies! Thanks.Shocked

Lagos
                  Nigeria
                  Member #170270
                  November 23, 2015
                  7 Posts
                  Posted: November 26, 2015, 5:10 am - IP Logged

Thanks for your response cbr$. No it definitely isn't a live draw lotto, it's in the RGN lotto category, and I will appreciate a little help with it. Thanks in advance.

Ricklou's avatar - majestic lion.jpg

South Africa
                    Member #129822
                    June 28, 2012
                    366 Posts
                    Posted: November 26, 2015, 5:27 am - IP Logged

Crazy odds you better off saving your money if you think you will hit a JP. But good luck !

Big Smile

Lagos
                      Nigeria
                      Member #170270
                      November 23, 2015
                      7 Posts
                      Posted: November 26, 2015, 11:38 am - IP Logged

Crazy odds you better off saving your money if you think you will hit a JP. But good luck !

You're dead right man, crazy odds indeed, but I have a feeling there are even crazier "odds breakers" around here in the house. Keeping my fingers crossed all the time. Thanks for mentioning that anyway...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                        mid-Ohio
                        United States
                        Member #9
                        March 24, 2001
                        19831 Posts
                        Posted: November 26, 2015, 11:55 am - IP Logged

You're dead right man, crazy odds indeed, but I have a feeling there are even crazier "odds breakers" around here in the house. Keeping my fingers crossed all the time. Thanks for mentioning that anyway...

The odds of matching five in a 5/90 game are 1:45M which are better than MM and PB and they've been won many times.  It all depends on the payout for the smaller prizes as to weather the game is worth playing.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking