Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 7:51 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How to use a "Successful" Lottery System

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 1 year ago by AllenB.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Lincoln, California
United States
Member #167130
June 27, 2015
256 Posts
Posted: November 23, 2015, 1:21 pm - IP Logged

So let's say you have a Successful System.  It is an infant that shows remarkable success and will only get better with age.  Maybe I should have posted in the Mystical Forum.  This does sound more like a Dream; But what if?  With no questions or comments on the System or Game, focusing only on a way to share the system, I was wondering about how it would work.  One way is to form a Local Group; but, I was wondering about how to do this for Multiple States.

Original Bey's avatar - Lottery-022.jpg

Bahamas
    Member #133462
    September 30, 2012
    5946 Posts
    Posted: November 23, 2015, 2:52 pm - IP Logged

Infant stage? I would be focused on tweaking it to secure a major JP win. If it proves that easy to win with it then I would win until the MUSL pays me not to play. Winning one JP isnt proof that you have a super system.

"Everything works  ONCE!"

zephbe's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
      South Carolina
      United States
      Member #77167
      July 15, 2009
      569 Posts
      Posted: November 23, 2015, 6:24 pm - IP Logged

Infant stage? I would be focused on tweaking it to secure a major JP win. If it proves that easy to win with it then I would win until the MUSL pays me not to play. Winning one JP isnt proof that you have a super system.

If it proves that easy to win with it then I would win until the MUSL pays me not to play.

I think a lot of people are looking for that miracle Smile

Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.-Rocky Balboa

“Don’t let someone who gave up on their dreams talk you out of going after yours.” – Zig Ziglar

NY
        United States
        Member #23835
        October 16, 2005
        3502 Posts
        Posted: November 24, 2015, 1:58 am - IP Logged

Using a successful system would be a lot like using a time machine. You could do all sorts of great things if one actually existed.

Lincoln, California
          United States
          Member #167130
          June 27, 2015
          256 Posts
          Posted: November 24, 2015, 9:02 am - IP Logged

Using a successful system would be a lot like using a time machine. You could do all sorts of great things if one actually existed.

With a time machine you would not need a System, assuming you could go Forward to the Future.  All of the Systems we create look Back in Time when we Back Test them.  We can look at; but, not change the past.

United States
            Member #35335
            March 16, 2006
            116 Posts
            Posted: November 24, 2015, 9:35 am - IP Logged

So let's say you have a Successful System.  It is an infant that shows remarkable success and will only get better with age.  Maybe I should have posted in the Mystical Forum.  This does sound more like a Dream; But what if?  With no questions or comments on the System or Game, focusing only on a way to share the system, I was wondering about how it would work.  One way is to form a Local Group; but, I was wondering about how to do this for Multiple States.

The only information provided is the date that a number came up.  From this I see two data sets 1) draws since last drawn and 2) number of times drawn.  I've posted this before in so many words.  Hopefully, I will see this more clearly as time marches forth.  Many formulas can be derived for trends, frequency, yada yada.  If whatever formula/program you conjure outputs data just as random.........  In the engineering world, we look at customer requirements and smugly say "garbage in is garbage out".  Same is true with random number prediction in that "random in is random out".  Every system I have looked at is based on rules, which random and chaos know nothing about.  I start at the beginning with coin flips.  How likely are you to get the same heads or tails in a row?  The longer out, the less likely.  From this, I prefer to look at numbers as hot or cold.  My methods for determining how hot or cold is for my enjoyment, and won't ever make me rich.  No numbers stays hot or cold for very long.  Unfortunately, the ability to generate numbers that bring balance and therefore bring hot to cold, and cold to hot, are themselves very much random.  I haven't moved beyond the simplicity of a coin toss with regard to looking at whether a number is hot or cold.

Lincoln, California
              United States
              Member #167130
              June 27, 2015
              256 Posts
              Posted: November 24, 2015, 11:36 am - IP Logged

In Excel, I have tracked Games out or Skips converted them to Frequencies and created large Charts that compared events side by side over past game blocks.  I have looked at Followers, Skip Trends, etc.  all of these processes produce a sequence of numbers that I can perform the same calculation for all over again.  I don't know where the iterations end, probably never.  It always proves that the Draws are Random.  Every time I think the most frequent event will occur next it rarely does.  My hope is that reducing the number of Event Types (in this case 5) gives me a 1 in 5 Chance of being right about the next event.

In the case of the sequence I asked about I know the following: 

There are 2700 Events in the sequence Each Event Count and Percentage are as follows:

(0  45 2%) (1 299 11%) (2 792 29%) (3 1035 38%) (4 530 20%)

The sequence is a fixed process that follows a random event so It is a parallel random sequence.  I know that parallel lines never intersect.  I look at my Sequence as a "Poly line".  In Autocad a Polyline is a line that has multiple vertexes and variable line widths between vertexes.  It is cool to look at but is no better at stimulating me to make the right selection than looking at the numbers.  Neither is very effective.  It just gets more complicated. 

The sequence has many cousins.  The Game type S-D-DD-T-Q is a parallel sequence.  The number picked in the draw order, the sum of numbers.....................endless.

So my question was is there any way to ignore the method of creation and simply forecast from the sequence itself. I know the answer is No.  Parallel line do not intersect.  I am looking for some Math that I do not know or some other method. 

It might be interesting to get a group of LP members to look at some form any sequence (created by anyone, not just mine) and make a prediction, pool all of the predictions and see if the group can get it right.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                mid-Ohio
                United States
                Member #9
                March 24, 2001
                19903 Posts
                Posted: November 24, 2015, 2:19 pm - IP Logged

In Excel, I have tracked Games out or Skips converted them to Frequencies and created large Charts that compared events side by side over past game blocks.  I have looked at Followers, Skip Trends, etc.  all of these processes produce a sequence of numbers that I can perform the same calculation for all over again.  I don't know where the iterations end, probably never.  It always proves that the Draws are Random.  Every time I think the most frequent event will occur next it rarely does.  My hope is that reducing the number of Event Types (in this case 5) gives me a 1 in 5 Chance of being right about the next event.

In the case of the sequence I asked about I know the following: 

There are 2700 Events in the sequence Each Event Count and Percentage are as follows:

(0  45 2%) (1 299 11%) (2 792 29%) (3 1035 38%) (4 530 20%)

The sequence is a fixed process that follows a random event so It is a parallel random sequence.  I know that parallel lines never intersect.  I look at my Sequence as a "Poly line".  In Autocad a Polyline is a line that has multiple vertexes and variable line widths between vertexes.  It is cool to look at but is no better at stimulating me to make the right selection than looking at the numbers.  Neither is very effective.  It just gets more complicated. 

The sequence has many cousins.  The Game type S-D-DD-T-Q is a parallel sequence.  The number picked in the draw order, the sum of numbers.....................endless.

So my question was is there any way to ignore the method of creation and simply forecast from the sequence itself. I know the answer is No.  Parallel line do not intersect.  I am looking for some Math that I do not know or some other method. 

It might be interesting to get a group of LP members to look at some form any sequence (created by anyone, not just mine) and make a prediction, pool all of the predictions and see if the group can get it right.

"It might be interesting to get a group of LP members to look at some form any sequence (created by anyone, not just mine) and make a prediction, pool all of the predictions and see if the group can get it right."

If you have a "successful" lottery system, why are you looking for a group of LP members to come up with a "prediction" system? 

This has been suggested before but has never been successful because the persons usually making the proposals had nothing to offer.  Plenty of members already have prediction system and make predictions regularly and are seldom correct and they aren't willing to be lead by someone who knows even less than they do.

If you have a successful system then use it to win all you can.  Good luck to you.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Lincoln, California
                  United States
                  Member #167130
                  June 27, 2015
                  256 Posts
                  Posted: November 24, 2015, 3:07 pm - IP Logged

"It might be interesting to get a group of LP members to look at some form any sequence (created by anyone, not just mine) and make a prediction, pool all of the predictions and see if the group can get it right."

If you have a "successful" lottery system, why are you looking for a group of LP members to come up with a "prediction" system? 

This has been suggested before but has never been successful because the persons usually making the proposals had nothing to offer.  Plenty of members already have prediction system and make predictions regularly and are seldom correct and they aren't willing to be lead by someone who knows even less than they do.

If you have a successful system then use it to win all you can.  Good luck to you.

Sorry for the confusion.  I meant to post this to My question about Sequences in the Math Forum.  The idea in the Math forum was to involve a group in the actual selection process.  So taking a slight turn with this Topic I was thinking about the following what if the system is successful because of collective the collective thinking of a group?