Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Casting Call: Seeking Suddenly Wealthy Families For Major Network

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 1 year ago by mypiemaster.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
New York, NY
United States
Member #170295
November 24, 2015
1 Posts
Posted: November 24, 2015, 6:59 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I am a casting producer for an acclaimed television production company, and we are searching for individuals or families who have experienced a major windfall, whether by winning the lottery or inheritance, which has changed their lives. This is a new docu-series that is now in development for a major network. If interested or to learn more details about the show, you can send me a message on Facebook at Shauna Woods-Casting and I'll shoot you info. 

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

SilverLion's avatar - 8ball

United States
    Member #165541
    April 12, 2015
    545 Posts
    Posted: November 24, 2015, 7:02 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I am a casting producer for an acclaimed television production company, and we are searching for individuals or families who have experienced a major windfall, whether by winning the lottery or inheritance, which has changed their lives. This is a new docu-series that is now in development for a major network. If interested or to learn more details about the show, you can send me a message on Facebook at Shauna Woods-Casting and I'll shoot you info. 

Can I have sex with a Kardashian after I win the big billion one?  I promise I will not do any drugs in Vegas!!

South Carolina
      United States
      Member #18322
      July 9, 2005
      1707 Posts
      Posted: November 24, 2015, 7:56 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

This concept has already been done.  It's called "The Lottery Changed My Life."

wisconsin
        United States
        Member #130754
        July 23, 2012
        198 Posts
        Posted: November 25, 2015, 12:47 am - IP Logged

Can I have sex with a Kardashian after I win the big billion one?  I promise I will not do any drugs in Vegas!!

You'll end up blowing the billion on penicillin shots.

NY
          United States
          Member #23835
          October 16, 2005
          3475 Posts
          Posted: November 25, 2015, 1:02 pm - IP Logged

"Can I have sex with a Kardashian after I win the big billion one?"

If you'd really do it I'll take it as absolute proof that your decision making process is such that you'd be broke again by 2020.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
            mid-Ohio
            United States
            Member #9
            March 24, 2001
            19831 Posts
            Posted: November 25, 2015, 1:11 pm - IP Logged

If you had half that much or the potentials to make that much, women like the Kardashian women would be seeking you instead of you seeking them.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

Teddi's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg

United States
              Member #142499
              May 13, 2013
              1186 Posts
              Posted: November 25, 2015, 10:54 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

I have a question: How would this be any different from The Lottery Changed My Life?

I know reality tv likes to recycle ideas that have had a modicum of success and lottery winners are always an interesting topic, but I think the issue you're going to have is the same issue TLC had...smart lottery winners want the money without the fame, so at some point, you're going to run out of people to follow around.

I might wake up early and go running.  I might also wake up and win the lottery.

The odds are about the same.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
                Pennsylvania
                United States
                Member #74096
                May 2, 2009
                22968 Posts
                Posted: November 27, 2015, 11:16 pm - IP Logged

Wow. Seriously?

246 ~~ 485 ~~ 369 ~~ 890 ~~ 705 ~~ 357 ~~ 129 ~~ 165 ~  007 ~ 225 ~ 818 ~ 440 ~  7775 5557

sully16's avatar - sharan
                  Ringleader
                  Michigan
                  United States
                  Member #81740
                  October 28, 2009
                  40581 Posts
                  Posted: November 28, 2015, 8:39 am - IP Logged

Wow. Seriously?

Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the water, lol

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Raven62's avatar - binary
                    New Jersey
                    United States
                    Member #17843
                    June 28, 2005
                    49813 Posts
                    Posted: November 28, 2015, 9:06 am - IP Logged

Just when you thought is was safe to go back in the water, lol

If you saw Baywatch last night: You know it never is... Thud

A mind once stretched by a new idea never returns to its original dimensions!

Baton Rouge, LA
                      United States
                      Member #4602
                      May 7, 2004
                      699 Posts
                      Posted: December 5, 2015, 5:03 pm - IP Logged

I have a question: How would this be any different from The Lottery Changed My Life?

I know reality tv likes to recycle ideas that have had a modicum of success and lottery winners are always an interesting topic, but I think the issue you're going to have is the same issue TLC had...smart lottery winners want the money without the fame, so at some point, you're going to run out of people to follow around.

That is very true. Besides, those sort of people, even if they did want to go public, wouldn't make good TV anyway in that they aren't the ones who go out partying, clubbing, and acting crazy all the time.

If I were to win, I'd probably up my standard of living, but not go overboard in that I'd probably get a nicer house in a more upscale area, but wouldn't get a huge estate or anything like that. I'd get a nicer car, but not something like a Rolls Royce.

As for how I'd spend my time, I'd devote my time to my hobbies, interests, some traveling, and volunteering in the community. I prefer a quiet, peaceful life, and don't need a lot of attention.

Prisoner Six

"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                        JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                        Member #141034
                        April 2, 2013
                        1409 Posts
                        Posted: December 5, 2015, 10:27 pm - IP Logged

ScaredExactly, and other unknown recreational pharmaceuticals. That road has been well travelled by a bunch of jocks and non jocks. YUCKY!!!.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****

mypiemaster's avatar - 2015021003pileofcash
                          JACKPOT HUNTER

United States
                          Member #141034
                          April 2, 2013
                          1409 Posts
                          Posted: December 5, 2015, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

Hi Everyone,

Thumbs UpIf that is your dream, good for you. Just remember that it has been done before and the journey might not be as easy.  A lot of winners don't mind staying anon. for obvious reasons. Good luck to you for having the drive/guts to try.

Seek and ye shall find -Matt. 7:7 ...Ask and ye shall receive -John 16:24 ...Give and it shall be given unto you -Luke 6:38 ...Be careful what you ask for!!! -Mypiemaster 1:1

Having Money Solves Problems That Not Having Money Creates Yes Nod ****John Carlton****