Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Steve Player Systems Trade

Topic closed. 90 replies. Last post 10 months ago by lottologix.

Page 5 of 7
PrintE-mailLink
Tialuvslotto's avatar - Jailin
Texas
United States
Member #150797
December 31, 2013
815 Posts
Posted: December 23, 2015, 6:47 am - IP Logged

Hold your horses!

Walsh uses rest after division by 5. LP uses something like plus one and rest after division by 5. That is not the same. Besides, while posts were full of V-tracs, not clear instructions were written there. Any 12 year old kid can calculate a rest after division. It still is about what you do with it. There are plenty of ideas about this. Besides V-trac is inferior to couple followers or companions, like on my website. Maybe if  Euler was still around, all tribute would go to him, and all the others were wrong.

I agree, it is a lot of money!

Base 5 numbers and Vtracs may not "be" the same, Serge, but they perform the same. Essentially, both are boiling the 10 digit game down to a 5 digit game with 125 straight combinations and 50% double hits.

I use Base 5 as my reduction method, which I learned from Robert Walsh, but I can follow Blackapple's posts on vtracs and see the same phenomena in my Base 5 spreadsheet.

I wouldn't agree that Vtracs are inferior, either.  Generally this is the analysis method that produces the most successes for me.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
    Member #146028
    August 22, 2013
    842 Posts
    Posted: December 23, 2015, 7:25 am - IP Logged

Base 5 numbers and Vtracs may not "be" the same, Serge, but they perform the same. Essentially, both are boiling the 10 digit game down to a 5 digit game with 125 straight combinations and 50% double hits.

I use Base 5 as my reduction method, which I learned from Robert Walsh, but I can follow Blackapple's posts on vtracs and see the same phenomena in my Base 5 spreadsheet.

I wouldn't agree that Vtracs are inferior, either.  Generally this is the analysis method that produces the most successes for me.

Are there twenty-seven (27) formulas to be applied in Vtrac workouts as there are  in workouts utilizing Robert Walsh's Base 5 Theory ???

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

Texas
      United States
      Member #150797
      December 31, 2013
      815 Posts
      Posted: December 23, 2015, 9:26 am - IP Logged

Are there twenty-seven (27) formulas to be applied in Vtrac workouts as there are  in workouts utilizing Robert Walsh's Base 5 Theory ???

I guess you are referring to his workout formulas  (+1, Same, Same), (+1,Same,+1), etc, etc.?

If I recall correctly, his book recommended 5 of the possible variations.  I don't follow that part of his theory because it produces too many combinations and doesn't hit that often.  The only part of his recommendations I follow is to play recently hit numbers, as in the compressed (Vtrac, Base 5) system they tend to hit quite often.

"There is no such thing as luck; only adequate or inadequate preparation to cope with a statistical universe."

~Robert A. Heinlein

str8ca$hhomie's avatar - Cash

United States
        Member #146028
        August 22, 2013
        842 Posts
        Posted: December 23, 2015, 10:01 am - IP Logged

I guess you are referring to his workout formulas  (+1, Same, Same), (+1,Same,+1), etc, etc.?

If I recall correctly, his book recommended 5 of the possible variations.  I don't follow that part of his theory because it produces too many combinations and doesn't hit that often.  The only part of his recommendations I follow is to play recently hit numbers, as in the compressed (Vtrac, Base 5) system they tend to hit quite often.

Yes Exactly ! Sometime ago rumor had it that for those people who purchased his book " How To Play & Win The Pick 3 Lottery directly from him there was a contact email provided in case you had any questions about the book. Most of the questions asked were directed towards: "Which of the twenty-seven (27) formulas to use in determining your next day's play?" The word was most people were left with more questions than they got answers from the author.

Sometimes it's extremely difficult if not practically impossible to get people to disregard the smoke and mirrors.  Instead, they seem to enjoy the ride down the proverbial Garden Path....... helpless to extricate themselves from being totally deceived by known forces in their midst who would argue that they have come here for the sole purpose of helping people.......str8ca$hhomie

NC
          United States
          Member #156649
          June 25, 2014
          118 Posts
          Posted: December 23, 2015, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

Money management and discipline.  I like to find 3-5 numbers from the systems to focus on.  I then play several bets on each to win larger amounts.  I do this on a regular basis.

NC
            United States
            Member #156649
            June 25, 2014
            118 Posts
            Posted: December 26, 2015, 8:55 am - IP Logged

Sometimed its the classic older systems that work best.

NC
              United States
              Member #156649
              June 25, 2014
              118 Posts
              Posted: December 29, 2015, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Anyone else having the same success?

Wilson, NC
                United States
                Member #138740
                February 5, 2013
                5 Posts
                Posted: December 30, 2015, 5:48 pm - IP Logged

I've become interested in this Steve Player and his systems from reading what you guys have posted and from other mentions of his systems in other topics.  I've gone to his site to purchase a system or two and find that the site's security certificate isn't valid.  Any of you that has purchased his systems run across problems like this while trying to purchase anything from him?

NC
                  United States
                  Member #156649
                  June 25, 2014
                  118 Posts
                  Posted: December 30, 2015, 7:51 pm - IP Logged

I've become interested in this Steve Player and his systems from reading what you guys have posted and from other mentions of his systems in other topics.  I've gone to his site to purchase a system or two and find that the site's security certificate isn't valid.  Any of you that has purchased his systems run across problems like this while trying to purchase anything from him?

I've never had an issue.  You can also request a catolog from him which has order forms that give you the option to also pay with check or money orders.

NC
                    United States
                    Member #156649
                    June 25, 2014
                    118 Posts
                    Posted: January 1, 2016, 10:46 am - IP Logged

Wishing everyone a successful new year.  Focus on a good system.  Dont forget to practice money management and discipline.

NC
                      United States
                      Member #156649
                      June 25, 2014
                      118 Posts
                      Posted: January 2, 2016, 8:37 am - IP Logged

Lets make 2016 a successful year.  Stay focused and hungry.  A good system will keep you profitable.  The trick is finding one to work in your state.  If anyone has any systems they want to trade let me know.  I have several that can help put you in the winners circle.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                        Economy class
                        Belgium
                        Member #123700
                        February 27, 2012
                        4035 Posts
                        Posted: January 2, 2016, 9:18 pm - IP Logged

V-trac basically would mean of one make two numbers. Base 5 can achieve this, some add or subtract a digit. They don't consider all cases. They can impossibly measure the strongest compositions. I don't keep busy with v-tracs but can run them in my program. And then what? What do you pick?

Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: January 2, 2016, 9:21 pm - IP Logged

V 1->2

Input: [[0, 1], [0, 1], [0, 1]].

Count of combinations: 8. Limit display: 200000.

0 0 0
                          0 0 1
                          0 1 0
                          0 1 1
                          1 0 0
                          1 0 1
                          1 1 0
                          1 1 1

Input: [["a", "b"], ["c", "d"], ["e", "f"]].

Count of combinations: 8. Limit display: 200000.

a c e
                          a c f
                          a d e
                          a d f
                          b c e
                          b c f
                          b d e
                          b d f

Texas
                            United States
                            Member #150797
                            December 31, 2013
                            815 Posts
                            Posted: January 3, 2016, 7:41 am - IP Logged

V-trac basically would mean of one make two numbers. Base 5 can achieve this, some add or subtract a digit. They don't consider all cases. They can impossibly measure the strongest compositions. I don't keep busy with v-tracs but can run them in my program. And then what? What do you pick?

What do I pick?  Depends on my tracking.  I track sums, E/O, Hot/Cold, In/Out, Pairs, 2 and 3 digits Strings and skips.   Looking at all of that usually gives me some ideas for 4 or 5 Vtrac combos that look good.

The second step is expanding them into real numbers.  That is when I choose between the two digits associated with each Vtrac, or sometimes play them both.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: January 3, 2016, 8:12 am - IP Logged

Original Post by Tialuvslotto

What do I pick? Depends on my tracking. I track sums, E/O, Hot/Cold, In/Out, Pairs, 2 and 3 digits Strings and skips. Looking at all of that usually gives me some ideas for 4 or 5 Vtrac combos that look good.

The second step is expanding them into real numbers. That is when I choose between the two digits associated with each Vtrac, or sometimes play them both.

You go by group filters.