Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 1:41 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreamed I won and saw the numbers

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 1 year ago by Harve$t Moon.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Presque Isle, ME
United States
Member #149019
November 17, 2013
25 Posts
Posted: November 27, 2015, 3:53 pm - IP Logged

So i had a lottery dream a few days ago and dreamed I won my state lottery. The dream felt so real I thought I had really won. I remember seeing the numbers on my ticket in the dream and they were a horribly low set of numbers I probably would never play. When I awoke I tried my <snip>dest to remember them and was able to recall most of them, or so I thought. The numbers I recalled were 2 5 7 9 12 MB 5. Well I played those set of numbers the following draw as well as a few other low sets and sure enough the set drawn consisted of a low set plus one higher number: 2 4 5 12 33 MB 6. I ended up only matching 3 but I was still Shocked how relatively close I was and I feel like this dream really was telling me what the numbers would be. Anyway, thought I'd share this and see what the thoughts are. I know there's a lot of winners that claimed to get numbers from their dreams and was always sceptical until now.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23259 Posts
    Posted: November 27, 2015, 6:25 pm - IP Logged

<Moved to Mystical forum>

Please post in the appropriate forum ... thank you.

lejardin's avatar - Lottery-014.jpg

United States
      Member #118609
      November 4, 2011
      931 Posts
      Posted: November 27, 2015, 7:29 pm - IP Logged

Bthom, three numbers and the others very close, congrats.  Maybe the future you will get all the right numbers.

There was a kid profiled (i say kid because at 19 he is still a kid at least me to lol) on The Lottery Changed My Life, who dreamed of 6 numbers that he remembered and he told his mother.  She said for him to play those numbers on a lottery, he did and won I think it was about $39 million dollars! He went a little off the deep him with his spending and built some female wrestling show.  A year or so later he  pulled back and realized his money was dwindling, moved back with his mother and I think straightend up his life.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8034 Posts
        Posted: November 27, 2015, 7:45 pm - IP Logged

So i had a lottery dream a few days ago and dreamed I won my state lottery. The dream felt so real I thought I had really won. I remember seeing the numbers on my ticket in the dream and they were a horribly low set of numbers I probably would never play. When I awoke I tried my <snip>dest to remember them and was able to recall most of them, or so I thought. The numbers I recalled were 2 5 7 9 12 MB 5. Well I played those set of numbers the following draw as well as a few other low sets and sure enough the set drawn consisted of a low set plus one higher number: 2 4 5 12 33 MB 6. I ended up only matching 3 but I was still Shocked how relatively close I was and I feel like this dream really was telling me what the numbers would be. Anyway, thought I'd share this and see what the thoughts are. I know there's a lot of winners that claimed to get numbers from their dreams and was always sceptical until now.

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

dreamed I won my state lottery. The dream felt so real I thought I had really won. I remember seeing the numbers on my ticket in the dream and they were a horribly low set of numbers I probably would never play. When I awoke I tried my <snip>dest to remember them and was able to recall most of them, or so I thought. The numbers I recalled were 2 5 7 9 12 MB 5. Well I played those set of numbers the following draw as well as a few other low sets and sure enough the set drawn consisted of a low set plus one higher number: 2 4 5 12 33 MB 6. I ended up only matching 3 but I was still Shocked how relatively close I was and I feel like this dream really was telling me what the numbers would be.

Method 1:  5-7-5
        Method 2:  4-7-9
        Method 3:  6-3-6
        Method 4:  1-5-4
        Method 5:  4-0-0
        Method 6:  6-2-5