Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 6:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have a question.

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 1 year ago by destinycreation.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
cali
Colombia
Member #170335
November 26, 2015
34 Posts
Posted: November 28, 2015, 3:46 pm - IP Logged

Hello community.
some time ago to visit this site and was systematized aid Exel sheet or Microsoft Excel files. I wonder if even professionals excel teachers are still doing these spreadsheets. because since the language is universal numbers would be easier to understand each method you teach to me, because I'm Latino, of Colombia and my English is not so good, because I have to use a translator.

I wonder if you have a method in excel which I can access and download.
Thank you for your help.

TheseStars's avatar - 1729376 png?99
    Austintown, Ohio
    United States
    Member #125139
    March 25, 2012
    5 Posts
    Posted: November 28, 2015, 4:12 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rguayabo2,

I love the program Excel and I've have used it to maintain my own deep game analysis of the Pick 3 draw game in 3 states---Ohio, New Jersey and New York.  If your interested in keeping track of your own states Pick 3 draw game using the worksheet I designed, I would be happy to share with you, in return, I would welcome the data you collect from your own state.  Have a peek at my site (visit my profile for link) and let me know if you think my system and the Excel worksheet I developed could be of any use to you.

~TheseStars~

It's in the Stars!

cali
      Colombia
      Member #170335
      November 26, 2015
      34 Posts
      Posted: November 28, 2015, 5:29 pm - IP Logged

Hi Rguayabo2,

I love the program Excel and I've have used it to maintain my own deep game analysis of the Pick 3 draw game in 3 states---Ohio, New Jersey and New York.  If your interested in keeping track of your own states Pick 3 draw game using the worksheet I designed, I would be happy to share with you, in return, I would welcome the data you collect from your own state.  Have a peek at my site (visit my profile for link) and let me know if you think my system and the Excel worksheet I developed could be of any use to you.

~TheseStars~

thank you very much TheseStars for your answer.
      Visit your website your blog and you can see that you know much about lotteries.
      I wonder if I can access your worksheets if I can download and analyze my country lotteries. I'm from Colombia Santiago de Cali.
      if possible downloading would be very grateful. if you can not download them anyway I thank you for your attention. I will be careful.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
        Member #76986
        July 10, 2009
        8077 Posts
        Posted: November 28, 2015, 5:56 pm - IP Logged

Hello community.
        some time ago to visit this site and was systematized aid Exel sheet or Microsoft Excel files. I wonder if even professionals excel teachers are still doing these spreadsheets. because since the language is universal numbers would be easier to understand each method you teach to me, because I'm Latino, of Colombia and my English is not so good, because I have to use a translator.

I wonder if you have a method in excel which I can access and download.
        Thank you for your help.

Put apache or Pick 3 and Pick 4 Excel/Apache Systems in LP search area.

There are many excel systems there.

Don't click on links as they may terminate your membership.

Just copy and paste them into your browser.

cali
          Colombia
          Member #170335
          November 26, 2015
          34 Posts
          Posted: November 29, 2015, 3:39 pm - IP Logged

Put apache or Pick 3 and Pick 4 Excel/Apache Systems in LP search area.

There are many excel systems there.

Don't click on links as they may terminate your membership.

Just copy and paste them into your browser.

Thank you very much for your answer, any more information would be useful for me.

Harve$t Moon's avatar - 5str

United States
            Member #76986
            July 10, 2009
            8077 Posts
            Posted: November 30, 2015, 3:51 pm - IP Logged

Thank you very much for your answer, any more information would be useful for me.

rguayabo29 pages of unique excel spreadsheets

for Pick 3 and Pick 4 is quite a lot to get you started!

What is your system? Will you share it with us?

cali
              Colombia
              Member #170335
              November 26, 2015
              34 Posts
              Posted: December 4, 2015, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

rguayabo29 pages of unique excel spreadsheets

for Pick 3 and Pick 4 is quite a lot to get you started!

What is your system? Will you share it with us?

Hello community;
              I want to share with you a file in Excel is a spreadsheet with a system that I have not seen at all in this prestigious site published.

But it is not how upload the file so they can download, then tell me they do not have sufficient permissions or attributes to perform that action.
              that I can be blocked.
              I ask. achievement I could explain how to upload the file that they can download?

South Carolina
                United States
                Member #18322
                July 9, 2005
                1744 Posts
                Posted: December 5, 2015, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Hello community;
                I want to share with you a file in Excel is a spreadsheet with a system that I have not seen at all in this prestigious site published.

But it is not how upload the file so they can download, then tell me they do not have sufficient permissions or attributes to perform that action.
                that I can be blocked.
                I ask. achievement I could explain how to upload the file that they can download?

Send a PM [private message] to TODD asking this question, b/c  he is the owner/administrator of  Lottery Post.