Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 3:33 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Are purchased systems as valuable as a plastic quarter?

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 12 months ago by lakerben.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

If you bought a system, did the hype pay off?

Better than Hype [ 2 ]  [10.00%]
Hype is as Hype does [ 1 ]  [5.00%]
Average [ 2 ]  [10.00%]
Some [ 5 ]  [25.00%]
Little [ 4 ]  [20.00%]
None, I want my quarter back. [ 6 ]  [30.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 20 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 5 ]  
RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
Member #59354
March 13, 2008
3964 Posts
Posted: December 7, 2015, 11:54 am - IP Logged

No lottery software, system etc.. will ever predict the lottery numbers so in that regard they all are worthless.

However most do offer quick access to stats, odds etc.. which can be of some value.  Most offer some sort of

wheeling option or number generator and methods to filter.  Are they worth paying for, It's up to the customer

to decide.   We live in the information age and information has value.   I have never purchased a lotto software

as I can build my own and add remove stuff as I see fit.  GH has sold a ton of stuff and if a ton of people are all

playing tons of numbers then I would expect pounds of wins.   The bottom line is that, it's the player who makes

the right or wrong choices but often contribute their wins or looses to the system. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11118 Posts
    Posted: December 8, 2015, 11:37 pm - IP Logged

No lottery software, system etc.. will ever predict the lottery numbers so in that regard they all are worthless.

However most do offer quick access to stats, odds etc.. which can be of some value.  Most offer some sort of

wheeling option or number generator and methods to filter.  Are they worth paying for, It's up to the customer

to decide.   We live in the information age and information has value.   I have never purchased a lotto software

as I can build my own and add remove stuff as I see fit.  GH has sold a ton of stuff and if a ton of people are all

playing tons of numbers then I would expect pounds of wins.   The bottom line is that, it's the player who makes

the right or wrong choices but often contribute their wins or looses to the system. 

RL

I agree.

Years ago when I lived in Texas there was a story about a farmer who put all the Texas lotto numbers on a sheet of paper .  High Tech.  He then proceeded to put the paper in a chicken coop.  The chickens pecked many holes in the paper which he selected a few where the adjacent numbers were.  The story went in to say he won over $30 million with this method.

Drum

How about them cowboys!

US Flag